- Software Quality Assurance professional with 6 years of experience in all phases of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) & Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in Agile (Scrum and Kanban), Waterfall methodology for TDD and ATDD approach.
- Expertise in preparing Test plan, Test status reports, Test cases and Test documents for both automated and manual testing processes.
- Expertise in Black Box Testing and White Box Testing, which includes but not limited to Functional testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, UAT, Smoke testing, Positive/Negative testing.
- Expertise in developing, documenting and executing test cases manually as well as generating automated scripts using Selenium Webdriver.
- Experienced in locating objects/elements using XPath, CSS Selector, ID, name to create a stable script.
- Extensively involved in testing web applications and scripting using Keyword driven, Data driven and Page Object Model (POM) design pattern in Selenium.
- Expertise in implementing BDD Frameworks using Cucumber with TDD (Test driven development) approach.
- Experience in web applications testing with Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Grid and Selenium Web Driver, JUnit and TestNG, Cucumber, Jenkins.
- Used Selenium WebDriver and TestNG to run Parallel Testing by creating Groups, and categorizing test cases .
- Extensively used Junit, TestNG framework for Unit testing, Maven and Ant for Project building tool, Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
- Written complex SQL Queries using UNIONs, different JOINs, Tables and conditional clauses for CRUD operations and Database testing.
- Written automation test script using Java, Selenium Webdriver and other relevant libraries.
- Involved in migrating physical Linux/Windows machines to cloud (AWS) and tested it.
- Expertise in QA Life Cycle (QALC) as Test Planning, Test Cases (create/execute), Defect Management with JIRA, writing test scripts to automate test cases, RTM and configuring QA environments for Windows or Linux based system.
- Extensively involved in Automating GUI Functionalities which includes handling Web Elements like Textboxes, Images, Buttons, Check Boxes, Links and Dropdowns (using Select Class), Pop - Ups, Web Tables/ Frames/ Dynamic Elements, Keyboard and Mouse events.
- Experience of distributed version control Git and GitHub, centralized version control JIRA and HP ALM.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, Documentation skills, outstanding interpersonal skills, good in written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment. Driven to meet deadlines. Motivated to produce robust, high-performance software.
Scripting Language and Web-Technologies: Methodology
Frameworks/ Libraries: Selenium Webdriver, TestNG, JUnit, Apache Poi, FitNesse , Cucumber, Jenkins, Maven, JQuery, AJAX, Bootstrap.
Web Concepts: Wireframe/Prototype
Responsive Web Design, Browser compatibility.: Balsamiq, MS Visio.
Databases: SQL, MySQL, MS Access
Toolkit/ IDEs: Eclipse, NetBeans, Visual Studio, Brackets, Sublime Text, Atom, BrowserSync, HTML5 Boilerplate, Jira, ALM QC, CodePen, WebStorm.
Application Tools: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Access).
Version Control: GIT, GitHub, JIRA, ALM
Confidential, Norfolk, VA
Software QA Analyst
- Working as a Quality Assurance Automation tester for Provider & Finance Systems, where SCRUM, KANBAN techniques were applied.
- Worked for their C# ASP.NET Web Application SPAR (Supplemental Payments Accounts Receivable) for billing and generating revenue.
- Also operated testing in .NET Desktop APP for certain markets.
- Generated 837 & 820 files from FACETS and export in excel.
- Used Confluence for all the Pre-test and Post-testing documentation.
- Participated in overall Release and Sprint Planning - including Daily Stand-Ups, Reviews/Demos, Refinement, and Retrospectives.
- Implemented test cases for existing and new enhancements and converted to test scripts using Selenium with C#.
- Experienced in developing and maintain overall test methodology and strategy, Documenting Test plans, Test cases and Editing, Executing Tests cases and Test scripts Using Manual, Analyzed User Requirements and Technical Specifications.
- Contributed in developing Automation Framework that uses C#, Selenium Web Driver and Testing.
- Involved in UAT testing, SIT Testing, Regression Testing and Functional testing.
- Involved in the whole planning of test, setting test conditions, test data and expected results for Regression, Integration, and User Acceptance testing.
- Testing in-house systems using White Box techniques.
- Conducted Backend testing using SQL queries.
- Used JIRA for writing test cases in X-Ray and executing it.
- Used automation testing tools Selenium Webdriver for functional testing, FitNesse to load data and functional testing, Junit , Apache Velocity .
- Interacted with the Development team and the Environment team in prioritizing the defect list and validating known bug fixes.
Confidential - Owings Mills, MD
Software QA Analyst
- Participated in Daily Scrum, Iteration Planning and Release Planning meeting.
- Analyzed business requirements and functional documents, involved in creating the test plan document into different phases of testing and resources required to conduct the effort.
- Mitigate risks to Business through timely and precise execution of Manual/Automated test scripts under moderate supervision
- Reviewed the Code prepared by other team and suggested improvements if required.
- Developed Test Plans and Test Scripts, defined Test Scenarios, analyzed Bugs and also involved in quality assurance reviews (defect triage) with the team to ensure bugs are reported and closed.
- Performed Cross Browser compatibility testing on Chrome, Firefox, IE browsers, using TestNG.
- Performed Synchronization using Explicit & Implicit waits.
- Executed test cases and participated actively in Functional Testing, UAT and Regression Testing.
- Created test reports generated out of TestNG and captured the error Screenshots.
- Experienced in Section 508 and SOX compliance testing.
- Designed and Developed UAT Regression automation script and Automation of functional testing framework for all modules using Selenium and WebDriver.
- Knowledge of Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), IRS Mandate and Card fraud protection tools like Address verification system, (CNP) transactions over the Internet or mobile app.
- Developed automation scripts for new enhancements using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
- Configured application framework using Excel Spreadsheets and processed with using Apache POI.
- Performed Sanity testing and Ad-hoc testing when required, and Smoke testing daily.
- Defect Tracking with JIRA, prepared Defect Reports and Status Reports,
- Executed test cases using TestNG, Data providers, Suites, Parallel Suites and Groups.
- Hands on experience in the use of Cucumber Step Definition, Scenarios and Features for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with TDD (Test Driven Development) approach.
- Used Jenkins tool for Continuous Integration of the builds and deploying the build artifacts.
- Wrote SQL Queries to connect to the database and retrieve data for a specified set of test requirements.
- Experienced on Insurance bill processing through Credit/Debit Card and ACH payment system.
Motion Industries - Birmingham, AL
- Involved in Preparation of Test Scenarios and Review of Test Cases.
- Involved in Regression testing using Selenium and Creation of Automation Scripts for web pages.
- Designed, developed and implemented Keyword Driven and Data driven automation testing frameworks with Java.
- Interacted with client, Development team to understand and gather the Functional and Non-Functional Requirements for projects or each release.
- Well experienced in using FISMA and applicable NIST special publications.
- Conducted Test Case Walkthroughs to achieve consensus on Test Case correctness & completeness.
- Executed and Managed Functional, Integration, and System Test Cases.
- Involved in using Maven build tool to manage Framework Dependency jar files in POM.xml.
- Performed Compatibility testing of applications for Dynamic and Static content of browsers using HTML Id’ s, DOM, XPath in Selenium.
- Wrote Features using Gherkin format and implemented the step definitions using Cucumber for User Acceptance Test (UAT) to implement BDD .
- Performed database testing using SQL queries to validate the Accounts associated with the Customers and Clients.
- Configured Jenkins build Job for continuous Integration and also for Regression Testing.
- Used Selenium GRID for automating of Cross Browser Testing on IE, Firefox, Safari and Chrome.
- Involved in preparation of test plan for every product created, updated stories and tasks in JIRA.
- Performed change defects verification of data in QA environment, before the Production implementation.
Confidential - New York, NY
Junior QA Tester/Intern
- Attending Daily Stand-up meetings, as part of the Sprint meetings following the Agile Methodology, for the QA Integration Team.
- Involved in identifying Integration User-Stories and Tasks during the Sprint Planning Sessions.
- Developed and executed test plans, test cases based on the requirements.
- Helped the lead create Traceability Matrix to ensure comprehensive test coverage of requirements identifying all the test conditions and test data needs.
- Prepared several SQL Updates/Inserts to manipulate the testing data and prepared SQL queries to retrieve data from database to perform database Integrity testing.
- Provide lifecycle management of Manually testing project on software and large database applications using QC with SQDL.
- Interacted with developers to report Software Bugs and Re-Tested the fixed issues.
- Performed manual testing and data integrity testing by executing SQL statements.
- Clear Understanding on SBA public law guidance documents and code of federal regulations.