A detail - oriented professional, with experience in geographic information systems and extracting feature data from various imagery sources. A reliable and organized individual, who will stay focused on the success of any assigned project. Placed in charge of monitoring and ordering office supplies for team. Ensures the timely completion of quality products to clients. Collaborates with a multisite team in order to provide end-to-end geospatial support. Operates in multiple projects and technical specifications, using geospatial tools in ESRI ArcGIS.
- ESRI ArcMap Suite
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Suite
- Geospatial Analysis Integrity Tool
Confidential, Wooster, Ohio
Quality Control Technician
- Verified the integrity, consistency and quality of collected data.
- Provided feedback to collection technicians, with reasons for correction, on a one-on-one basis. Improved quality of project.
- Point of contact for quality-related questions.
- Coached technicians in proper collection and interpretation of geospatial features from imagery and data sets.
- Communicated a thorough understanding and application of guidelines to technicians.
- Consistently led team average in quality.
- Monitored and guided the consistency of the overall project by communicating clarifications to all technicians across various offices.
- Maintained database and the associated programs that ran updates.
- Recorded and verified required guidance updates.
- Received Employee of Excellence for attention to detail.
- Researched background information for more complete picture of area.
- Actively involved in resolving guidance conflicts.
Geographic Information Systems Technician
- Feature extraction and interpretation, based off various imagery sets.
- Photo interpretation and guidance application toward individual projects, using ArcMap programs.
- Team Top-Performer .
Confidential, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Promoted to management position after contract-labor work.
- Handled all sales, managed remaining employees, and organized logistics of transporting merchandise.
- Interacted with customers, as well as coordinated with corporate salespeople.
- Ran inventory of merchandise and managed all monies transferred from customers to corporate headquarters.
- Exceeded company sales expectations as manager by 15%.