- Software Quality Assurance, Project Management professional with 15+ years in the IT environment.
- I have joined and help to build IT departments, advocating proven methodologies and Governance in Web, Oracle, WMS, eCommerce, ERP, Retail, Finance and Data Securities framework.
- I am looking to use my experience, dedicated teamwork, flexibility and effective communication to add comprehensive knowledge and Best Practice to your team and have personal growth pushing to achieving objectives.
- QA and BSA in Finance, Oracle, Oracle EBS, Apps, ERP, Mobile Device, XML, SQL, Visual Studios, Data Warehousing, WMS, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, Web, DBMS, and Windows environments.
- Smoke, Unit, Functional, System, Integration, End - to-End, Regression, Load, Stress, Performance and UAT.
- Experience using tools JIRA, TestRail, Bugzilla (Admin level), Team Foundation Server (TFS) Spira, and others.
- Testing with middleware and Web Services/API tools BPEL, ESB, BizTalk, SOAP UI, Postman and others.
- Mobile device testing iOS, Android, Windows and tablet. Experience with Logcat, iTunes, Eclipse, .bat files and testing in #G network speeds and WIFI. Knowledge of Emulators and Simulators.
- Experience with tools Selenium IDE, HP Quality Center and Unified Functional Test and others.
- 4+ years IT-Business Analyst experience, information gathering from multiple departments and outside vendors to compose effective Functional Requirements, Technical Specifications, Legal and End-user documents.
- Specialist in writing IT documentation: Test Plans, Test Metrics, Test Cases, Functional Requirements, Technical Specifications and Impact Analyses used by IT and company departments.
- Extensive participation in both Agile and Waterfall Development environments. Identified Methodologies, Principles, Storyboards, Opportunities and Scrum tools to best fit SDLC or ALM practices.
- Technical Support for Internet, Client/Server, Business, Education and Entertainment software.
- Over 10 years QA experience in a Management, Sr. or Lead role.
- Team member on over 60 projects across a broad array of industries and disciplines.
- Managed and mentored teams of 20+ analysts with staff Onshore, 3rd Party and Offshore including 5 countries.
- Project Management of large scale distribution center and system integration effort with multi international teams.
- Expert knowledge of QA processes, approaches, methodologies and the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Growing Quality Assurance teams, evaluating and implementing QA practices and appraising potential new hires.
- Demonstrated full capacity to perform all QA and BA tasks for ERP applications and CRM projects.
- Writing Test Plans and Test Cases for Multi-tier / N-tier applications, DBMS, Internet, Client/Server, Data Migration, Point Of Sale, Business, Education and Entertainment software environments.
- Skilled in managing employees and productivity with efficiency and strong character.
- Excellent Communications Skills written, verbal, listening or presentation for coworkers and business partners.
- Experience testing on Macintosh OSx and Safari browsers.
- Effective project management and team coordination for commercial products.
- Vast experience working with Development, Project Management, Support and other company departments.
- Strong ability to identify and anticipate problem at the earliest time.
Confidential, Brentwood, CA
Manager, Quality Assurance / Release (Consultant)
- QA process, issue and progress reporting, defect evaluation and code deployment across all environments.
- Implemented QA processes, concepts and formats meeting project needs, currently adapted as standard.
- On-hand validation of functionality, User Stories, systems integration and issue resolution.
- Managed onshore (multi-location) company resources and activities in conjunction with offshore development teams for adherence to process and meeting scheduled deliverables.
- QA and Project Management of code release process and validation with a multi-international team.
- Worked with Customer facing teams to better understand their needs and drive software solutions to that end.
- System, Salesforce, Seaware. Reporting, CRM and Customer support integration.
- 24-hour availability to communicate with multiple teams internationally and for task execution.
Confidential, Culver City, CA
- BA and QA Lead working w/ Production finance, reporting and contract management applications.
- Primary PoC for SME’s, end-users and Management for work organization in conjunction with Tech Leads.
- Review Enhancements/Defects with end-users to prioritize and estimate QA/Dev effort and schedule releases.
- Defined and integrated QA process, status tracking (JIRA - TestRail), defect triage, reporting and regression.
- Lead QA efforts for identifying critical path test cases for automation of legacy software and new functionality.
- Wrote Functional Specifications to meet the needs of the business and end-users.
- Worked closely with offshore Dev and QA teams providing clarification during the SDLC.
- Perform functional, regression, integration testing and UAT with end-users in their testing and review efforts.
- Execute and management of weekly status reports to company executives.
- Lead off-hours meetings with offshore teams to review requirements, provide clarification and task priorities.
Confidential, Beverly Hills, CA
Quality Assurance Lead (Consultant)
- Lead internal testing and analysis efforts for the Voting Project for the 86th and 88th Academy Awards.
- Implemented and administrated defect tracking tool (Bugzilla) to report, track and successfully triage issues.
- Created Specifications, Test Plan and Test Cases for CRM and three online applications.
- Gathered needs from IS execs and used them to structure and implement Governance and Best Practices.
- Met 100% of QA deadlines by outlined test schedule and coordinating efforts for 40+ resources.
- Outlined test schedule and coordinated test efforts for 9 external teams including QA, BA, Dev and PM.
- Reported weekly team and Bi-weekly Executive Steering Committee Status enabling all project members to have a clear picture of overall “Project Health”.
Confidential, Santa Ana, CA
Lead QA Engineer (Consultant)
- QA Lead for specialty insurance company working in a Domain Driven Design .NET, API and SQL environment.
- Mortgage Insurance industry testing focusing on Coverage Deficiencies, Loan Policies and Lender Risk Periods.
- Lead QA team of onshore/offshore resources across multi-platforms for all testing activities.
- Test management using Microsoft Visual Studios, Test Manager, TFS, SQL and other tools.
- Created daily status reports for Sr. PM detailing activities completed and Issue triage progressions.
- Worked in an Agile environment with Development, BA, Scrum Masters and other program resources.
- Authored Test Plans, Test Strategies, Test Cases and planned and organized Automation efforts.
Confidential, El Segundo, CA
QA Engineer (Consultant)
- Project QA testing of mobile applications for platforms iPhone, iPad, iPod and Android phone and tablet.
- Identified device and OS/iOS coverage needs and coordinated test execution.
- Created daily status reports for Sr. Management detailing activities completed and Issue triage progressions.
- Worked closely with development to identify build requirements and perform issue analysts.
- Review project scope and plan test phases and resource allocation.
Confidential, Beverly Hills, CA
Lead QA Analyst (Consultant)
- Coordinated and Lead QA for Broadcast and Programing applications on the “ Confidential ” channel launch.
- Identified QA, BA and Dev tasks to prioritize and coordinate testing efforts Advertising and Commercials across 5 integrated systems with simple to complex data sharing points in various stages of development.
- Worked with Program executives and End Users to identify specific job needs, hindrances and workarounds.
- Created QA and BA documentation covering standalone and multi-system integration functionality.
- Organized and lead testing activities for standalone and multi-system integration in large group efforts.
- Reviewed defects identified during testing, pushed for resolution and planned regression efforts.
Confidential, Santa Monica, CA
Manager, Quality Assurance, ERP / DW.
- QA Manager for a Marketing, Fitness & Nutrition Company in ERP and BI/Data Warehousing environments.
- Oversaw all QA efforts for the Oracle EBS, BI / DW, CRM, Middleware, 3PL and Interface applications.
- Grew the QA department from 12 to 40+ onsite analysts and engineers with skillset that met growing needs.
- Coordinated efforts with multiple Onshore and Offshore teams in India, Great Brittan, Columbia and Mexico.
- Created testing documentation, reporting and strategy, surpassing performance expectations of Business partners
- Mentored team members regularly held performance evaluations and conducted career planning sessions.
- Project review for forecasting effort, resource allocation and test duration.
- Identified team strengths to ensure the best personnel is working on projects that meet their strong suit.
- Managed internal communications between QA, PM, Engineering, Operations and other Business units.
- Created Project Strategy outlining approach, execution, deliverables and reporting practices.
- Actively engaged IT groups and Business partners to increase communication effectiveness involving QA
- PM in launching WMS facilitating Distributions and Customer Service in UK, expanding to 10+ countries.
- Assigned the Project Manager role in the absence of the PM Director for a U.K. Launch.
- Traveled to U.K. partner's venue to review warehousing capacity, industry knowledge and overall compatibility.
- PM & QA Manager for Integration of Order and Inventory systems interacting with an external 3PL and CRMs.
Confidential, City of Industry, CA
Lead QA Engineer / Business Systems Analyst
- QA and BA for a retail company with 800+ stores in ERP, WMS, Lawson HCM, POS, DB, SQL, Web and UI.
- Wrote and executed Test Metrics, Plans and Cases for QA efforts covering multiple platforms and interfaces.
- Composed and presented status reports, oral and written, to supervisors, company executives and end-users.
- Trained Testers and End Users that have never used in-house applications to work with them effectively.
- Business Analyst for applications concerning inventory tracking, warehouse management and accounting software
- Information gathering to compose Functional Requirements and Technical Specifications documents.
- Lead multi department testing and product evaluation efforts to insure thoroughness of test.
- Defined and carried out all QA and BA aspect for the ERP application, CRM project and WMS implementation.
- Testing and implementation of Torrid’s Loyalty Program, tracking members purchase and billing information.
- Total testing of eCommerce, online billing, browser compatibility, web site and integrated components.
- Detailed Point Of Sales system testing including SKU and Pricing population, all POS transactions and TLogs
Confidential, Culver City, CA
- Quality Assurance and testing of video game consoles, personal computer games and educational software.
- Wrote, assigned, and carried out test plans and cases for over 10 bestselling video games educational products.
- Defect reporting, tracking and regression testing.
- Testing of peripherals and drivers for hardware and software compatibility.
- Played active role in administrative decision-making and Project Management evaluating products to be released.
Confidential, Irvine, CA
Lead QA Engineer
- Quality Assurance and testing of Financial, Mortgage and Loan software applications.
- Setting up test environment and organized testing efforts for individual and team assignments.
- Hands-on testing of Finance origination based applications, Rules Engines and calculations.
- Maintain and executed Automated and Manual test cases to ensure accuracy and coverage of all functionality.
- Substantiated printed materials to ensure all information and calculations were relayed correctly.