- Over 6 years of IT experience with an earned reputation for meeting demanding deadlines and delivering critical solutions on various levels of Quality Assurance for Client/Server and Web based applications.
- Expertized in analyzing Business/System Requirements, Test Scenarios and developing Test Strategy, Test Plans, Test Cases and Automated Test Scripts.
- Proficient in using test automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver, HTTP Client and Appium to develop automation testing scripts.
- Strong experience in using Java and Cucumber to implement test scripts in Selenium for automation.
- Developed and executed automation for Regression and Functional Testing using Selenium.
- Proficient in writing Selenium WebDriver automation scripts in Java using TestNG for parallel execution and generated test reports using TestNG.
- Strong expertized in Selenium Grid to execute Selenium automation suites on different platforms, browsers combination in parallel.
- Experience working with REST API Automation frameworks based on JAVA, TestNG and Cucumber.
- Experience Tester in Agile Development Environment Using TDD.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum/Kanban environment
- Automated test scripts to run on mobile devices using APPIUM.
- Experience in Web Services using SOAP UI.
- Effectively implemented different QA methodologies, policies, strategies and plans in all stages of SDLC.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver/Grid, Cucumber, QTP/UFT, Appium, Sauce Labs, TestNG, JMeter, Jenkins, Junit.
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, XML and JSP
Language: C, C#, Java, SQL, Java Script, VB Script, Python, SQL
Operating System: UNIX, Windows, LINUX, Mac.
Database: SQL, Oracle.
Web Servers: IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat and Web Logic
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Safari
Documentation: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS SharePoint, MS Projects, Visio
Software Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, V - Model and SDLC.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
QA Automation/Selenium Tester
- Analyzed Business Requirement Document and Technical Specifications Document and scripted the test cases.
- Cucumber was used for the entire regression testing and functional testing with Selenium as primary tool to the Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test conditions identified.
- Actively involved in SDLC and STLC process and used tools like Selenium RC/Web driver, SOAP UI.
- Created QTP scripts with reusable and external actions and, called functions in Actions.
- Followed QA testing automation setup to set up Selenium Web driver to run automated test scripts.
- Arranged test suites to be able to upgrade tests easily in the event of any feature changes.
- Conducted System Testing , GUI Testing , iOS/Android and Cross Browser compatibility testing during the releases for the various Fantasy Football games and interacted with the developers to resolve any technical issues Documented test results and test procedures after every release.
- Reviewed test scripts prepared by other automation tester using review checklist.
- Performed Functional Testing, Smoke testing, Integration testing, UAT Testing, Backend testing, Regression Testing, End to End Testing and System Testing.
- Experience in Database Testing using SQL Queries with multiple Databases Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Used Unix commands to access and troubleshoot Errors by accessing the Error log files.
- Expertise in Selenium Automation using Selenium Web Driver, Selenium IDE, Java, Testing & Maven.
- Actively participated in Walkthroughs and Daily status report meetings discussing the bugs fixed, new builds, and new assignments.
Environment: JUnit, JAVA, C#. NET, JSON, REST API, Google Analytics, Maven, Selenium Web driver, Ruby, SOAP UI, HTML, SQL.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Developed Test Scripts using automation framework with Java, Selenium WebDriver, Maven, TestNG, Jenkins and Apache POI using patterns like Page Object, Data Driven testing, UI Mapping and Java Design patterns.
- Worked on Appium to test the Mobile Applications.
- Validated Web Services request and response XML using SoapUI and created Automation Scripts in SoapUI using Groovy Script.
- Performing Load and Stress Testing using Apache JMeter on Web application and Web Services.
- Used GIT as a Source control for Selenium Scripts and integrated with Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Deployment.
- Managed the Web applications on Google Cloud instances.
- Extensively involved in all stages of testing life cycle, TDD methodologies, SDLC using Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Used Bugzilla and Quality center as the Bug-tracking tools.
- Coordinated actively with Technical peers, such as Developers, Project Managers, and Business/User groups.
- Prepared Test Cases and Test procedures based on Business Requirements Document and executed them accordingly.
- Involved in testing Manually Android applications and Mobile Web on physical devices and Emulator and Simulators.
Environment: Windows, SQL, SoapUI, Java, Java Script, Selenium WebDriver, Appium, TestNG, Apache POI, GIT, Jenkins, JMeter, JIRA, Quality Center.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
QA Automation Engineer
- Developed test plans, test scenarios and detailed test scripts for multi-generational releases.
- Define UAT test Entrance, Exit, Success and Escalation criteria. Participate in UAT testing and validation of requirements.
- Created and Maintained the Python deployment scripts for Web Sphere web application server.
- Implemented TestNG automation framework for the smoke test.
- Used Firebug, Fire Path to debug, edit and locate the objects based on ID, Name, XPath, CSS Selector, Link, partial Link, Attributes, and Tags.
- Developed automated test cases using Selenium WebDriver and used Java Frameworks to develop the Manual test scripts and executed them using Junit and TestNG frameworks.
- Handled the special mouse events and selected the options from the tab menu using Selenium Actions builder, mouse hover, and synchronization.
- Managed test Scripts via Quality Center and perform testing for Component, System, Integration, Functional, Performance and UAT.
- Defect detecting activities via Quality center such as tracking, reporting and reporting over Severity defects resulting in Design changes for the system functionality.
- Used SoapUI for testing web-services using SOAP UI/WSDL.
- Modified the QTP VB Scripts wherever required to accomplish few of the critical tasks.
- Used VB Script & Descriptive programming to develop Data Driven Framework in QTP.
- Involved in Weekly meetings along with the client and developing team to ensure the quality of the product.
- Developed test scripts for mobile applications on Android, Apple, BREW, RIM platforms using Device Anywhere.
- Performed Web Services, End to End testing, Functional, Integration and Regression, Database testing by verifying the logs.
Environment: : Linux, Quality Center, Quick Test Professional 8.2, VBScript, Oracle, Python, HTML, XML, C++, WebSphere, Wiley, TOAD, .NET, MS Office, and Windows.