Software QA Engineer with the extensive hands - on experience in testing web and mobile applications in Agile environment Solid understanding and practical experience of software development lifecycle (SDLC) principles on all development and post-delivery stages. Experience conducting various tests such as: functional, regression, grey-box, performance, scalability, compatibility, acceptance and usability. Developed comprehensive test documentation such as test plans based on business requirements and technical specifications, as well as test cases, test matrices, etc. Able to work under tight deadlines and rapidly changing priorities. Outstanding communication, organizational, problem-solving and relationship management skills Self-motivated contributor with initiative and drive
Programming language: Python
CI/CD: Bamboo, Bitbucket
Databases: Oracle SQL, MySQL
Automation scripting: Selenium WebDriver with Eclipse IDE, JMeter, Postman
Web/Mob Testing: Firebug, XPath, XCode, ADB
Virtualization: VMware Server, Oracle VirtualBox, Android Studio, Android Virtual Device
Bug Tracking: Jira, Confluence, TestRail
Operating Systems: Windows 10/8/7/XP, Mac OSX, iOS, Android OS, Linux
Software QA Engineer
- Tested web apps, mobile apps (XCode/ADB), desktop apps Worked with Bamboo and Bitbucket, WebRTC servers Performed functional, API, GUI, regression, cross-browsers, cross-devices, localization testing
- Created JIRA stories, tasks, subtasks, reported bugs, worked with Confluence
- Created Test Plans and test cases in TestRail Participated in daily standup meetings with the developers from Netherlands, Ukraine and India to triage bugs and assign them to sprints
- Tested portals and tenants, lines distribution and utilization, P2P (direct) calls and rooms system, Moderator Feature, Calendar Integration (Google, Outlook) and Meetings Scheduling, Whiteboard Annotation, Custom
- Invocation features Tested VoIP and related protocols SIP, H.264, TCP/IP, UDP
Software QA Engineer
- Used Virtual Box, Eclipse IDE, Linux Ubuntu OS and Selenium Grid for the application’s testing purposes
- Edited and executed automation scenarios using Java, Selenium WebDriver, Eclipse IDE, Selenium Grid, covering the workflow of the application Used Linux Terminal to install/uninstall and debug applications, push/pull files, extract and analyze logs
- Performed cross-browsers and performance testing (Win 7/8/10, Google Chrome OS, OS X), created compatibility matrix
- Created and executed test scenarios and test cases using TestRail Reported software defects in JIRA bug tracking system.
- Performed bug verification.
- Performed exploratory testing of the application
- Utilized Android Virtual Device for performing cross-device testing
- Utilized Log Cat and Android Studio toolsets in order to extract crash logs, simulate environments, debug applications
- Performed smoke testing on the new builds, functional, GUI and usability testing
- Executed regression testing, re-executing the test cases for the new builds
- Created, edited and executed test cases in TestRail test case management software
- Reported issues into JIRA and monitored their status.
- Verified bugs. Created a compatibility matrix Participated in daily stand-up meetings in order to discuss priorities, issues and assignments as well as to set up better coordination with Software Engineers, other QA Engineers and the Project Manager.
Software QA Consultant
- Performed smoke testing on a new build, functional, GUI and usability, regression testing
- Used SQL queries to validate and update database records
- Tested front-end side of web application debugging and troubleshooting HTML and CSS code, using such tools as XPath and Firebug.
- Created, edited and executed test cases in TestRail Executed browser compatibility testing for the project (IE, Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera)
- Conducted performance testing using Apache JMeter, created performance matrix.
- Reported bugs to JIRA bug tracking system, verified bugs. Participated in daily stand-up meetings