Hard - working professional with 8 years of experience and a proven knowledge of programming , QA Automation , frontend development , and configuration management. Aiming to leverage my skills to successfully fill the Software Engineer/SDET role at your company.
Gulp, Yarn, Gradle, Tomcat, JBoss, Docker, JSON, BDD, TDD, Page Object Model, Junit, Shell scripting Ec2, AWS S3, Confluence, Redux, Bit Bucket, GitLab, GitHub, SVN, Selenium RC, Eclipse, Intellij, Web Strom, UNIX, Linux, Windows, Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, Gherkin, Firebug, Fire path, Xpath, Putty, Rest, Soap, Chai, Promise, XML, Karma, jasmine, XSLT and Type Script.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Sr. Software Engineer
- Worked in Agile- Scrum environment, involved in all stages of SDLC and STLC .
- Developed responsive UI Pages using AngularJs , ReactJS, ES6 , HTML5 , CSS3, Bootstrap, JQuery, AJAX and SQL .
- Implemented Redux-form . Used Synchronous and Asynchronous Validations to validate the values.
- Used ES6 and JSX with react for component development.
- Worked with ReactJS components, Redux Forms , Events , Router and Flux concept.
- Developed rest full web Services using node , express and mongo DB .
- Led the QA team in designing and developing QA Automation frameworks CodeceptJs , WebdriverIO , Protractor/Cucumber and Rest Assured .
- Created onboarding documents for new team members and QA code repositories in GitHub and GitLab .
- Worked closely and coordinated with onshore/offshore dev and product teams.
- Configured Shippable to run tests remotely using Grunt .
Confidential, Chesterfield, MO
Sr. Software Development engineer in Test
- Worked in Agile- Kanban environment, involved in all stages of SDLC and STLC .
- Developed responsive UI Pages using AngularJs , Java Script , HTML and CSS .
- Involved in development, design and implementation of front-end part of the application.
- Developed complex, useable, attractive and cross-browser web interfaces that account for speed, file size, readability and accessibility.
- Defined all AngularJS controllers in a JS file and reused in various pages of application.
- Involved in the story/feature grooming sessions for the project and identified the critical regression tests.
- Worked on Geb - Cucumber framework and developed functional regression suites for Java-JSP application using Groovy script.
- Performed Web Service testing using Postman and swagger.
- Configured and Created Jenkins node machines to run tests remotely.
- Created and maintained GIT repos by integrating with TFS.
- Involved in creating CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins and Git.
- Used Oracle and SQL queries to perform DB validations.
Confidential, OFallon, MO
Sr.QA Automation Enginner
- Involved in grooming sessions and helped BA’s to write Gherkin acceptance criteria.
- Developed a new Automation framework using Selenium Web driver, JBehave, GIT, Java and Maven.
- Developed reusable step files using java and automated existing manual tests.
- Performed requirement analysis to create a Test plan and to identify manual and functional automation tests.
- Worked closely with Devs and Business team to resolve detects.
- Tested Restful web services using SoapUI Pro and coded in groovy to develop data driven testing
- Involved in Automation framework development using Selenium Web driver , TesgNg , Java and Maven .
- Worked with business and development teams to write selenium automation scripts.
- Participated in the release cycle of the product, which involved environments like Development, SIT, QA, UAT and Production.
- Configured and automated the Jenkins Build jobs for Continuous Integration.
- Managed & performed environment related configuration changes as a part of deployment.
- Coordinated application releases with Development, DBA and Project Management teams.
- Coordinated Release effort amongst various teams (Integration, QA, Testing, and Business Analysis).