- Talented professional around 5 years of visible s in leading Information Technologies
- IT experience as a QA Analyst/ Test Engineer with experience in Manual and Automation Testing
- Retail & Restaurant domains experience with network management, Confidential terminal setup and Confidential peripheral.
- Experience in retail & restaurant payment solutions testing with various electronic tender types including credit, debit and gift cards.
- Good experience across all stages of SDLC.
- Massive knowledge & experience in Retail, Restaurant & Hospitality, Product Engineering, Mobile App, Embedded Systems and Firmware domains.
- Experience on Oracle Simphony Confidential, SAP Triversity Point Of Sale ( Confidential ), Mobile App, iPad, Online Ordering (.com), device and Firmware testing.
- Good experience in Analysis, Design & Execution of Manual & Automated (QTP 9.2) testing for Web based Applications.
- Strong experience in Functional, System, Integration, Regression, Performance, GUI, Localization, UAT and Mobile App & Mobile Web testing on Mobile, IPAD's.
- Worked on various projects using Waterfall, Agile and V - Model execution
- Experience in Backend Testing using SQL queries
- Expertise in Analyzing Business Requirements, Test Case development, Test Execution, Test Metrics and Status Reports.
- Possess problem-solving skills, Ability to follow industry standards and procedures. Quickly learning new concepts and applications. Strong communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Experience in test planning and scheduling, Bug tracking and Reporting in HP ALM/QC, JIRA, Test Rail and Confluence.
- Experience in Customer facing role, Onsite and Offshore working model and participating in Project status calls.
Testing Areas: Functional, Smoke, Unit, Regression, GUI, Localization, User Acceptance, Compatibility and Adhoc testing
Test Management Tools: Test Rail, HP ALM/Quality Center, JIRA, Confluence
Testing Tools: Quick Test Professional (QTP 9.2)
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server
Operating Systems: IOS, Win2008/2003/XP/2000, Windows 7, Win XP
Expertise in Domains: Oracle Simphony Confidential, SAP Triversity Confidential, Mobile App, Mobile Web, iOS, Android, Firmware Testing, Retail domain, Restaurant & Hospitality domain
- Responsible for Compatibility testing of Oracle Simphony Confidential and A1POS
- Analyzing requirements, developing Test Scenarios and Test Cases for functional and regression testing
- Develop, Maintain and execute the Test scripts in JIRA, Confluence and Conduct Defect triage meetings with Dinebrands, SVS, Merchant Link, Rosnet and Oracle project teams
- Responsible for Mobile App, Mobile web and desktop application testing
- Responsible for testing the integrations - Online Ordering System (.com), Mobile App, ELC (Presto devices), Gift Cards system (SVS), Credit/Debits cards system (Merchant Link), EMV, Reports (Rosnet), KDS Systems, Dine Plate, GSM
- Responsible for testing on 3rd party integrations
- Build different lab environments for Confidential systems.
- Responsible of testing Table Top Devices and Server Tablets
- Manage the test cases, test status in JIRA and project documents in Confluence.
Environment: Oracle, Windows, A1POS, JIRA, Windows 10, Windows 2012, Windows 7, IE9, iOS, Android and Firefox.
Sr QA Analyst
- Analyzing requirements, detailed design documents and preparing the test cases for the functional testing
- Develop, Maintain and execute the Test scripts in HP ALM and participate in Defect triage meetings.
- Build different lab environments for SAP Triversity Confidential systems.
- Responsible to test Visa, Master card, EBT, Confidential, TJX Credit card, SVC (Gift Card), EGift card, Reward, IVR (Interactive voice Response) related transaction.
- Validation of Confidential ability to read cards, store server and back office integration.
- Cash office process using CP3000 application
- SVS, Synchrony, InComm, Hallmark vendor cards on Confidential systems
- Performed Confidential (point of Sale) testing using image scanners, barcode scanners, Confidential registers, scale and MS Patches.
- End to End functionality validation using Confidential application on tablets
- Perform Image staging and build, Image testing, Microsoft Patches, Quarterly Password updates
Environment: JAVA, Windows, Mainframe, IVR, SQL, SAP, Windows, HP ALM
- Responsible of web based testing for various products
- Involved in Functionality testing, compatibility testing and localization testing of the embedded web server.
- Created Slow Network setup to test the web application using (Net Disturb tool)
- Executing test cases regress bug fixes and logging defects in Rational Clear Quest. Here a lot of care has to be taken when prioritizing and segregating defects based on functionality, area etc.
- Responsible for Regression, Ad-hoc and Exploratory testing activities.
- Discrepancies in the Test Case fails are discussed with the Developers and attach to the Defect Information Management System (DIMS).
Environment: JAVA, All Windows flavors, Clear Quest, MS Office, Web jet Admin, Digital Send Service, Printer Drivers, Anteater, Analog Fax, Embedded Web Server