- About 8+ Years of experience in Quality Assurance (Manual / Automated) testing with expertise in requirements gathering, analysis, design, application testing.
- Strong working experience on Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Waterfall and Agile Scrum model.
- Good exposure in developing and maintaining Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Procedures and Test Scripts for manual and automated testing.
- Experience in Grouping of Test Cases, Test Methods and Test Suites for regression and functional testing using TestNG annotations like Groups, Parameter, and Data Provider.
- Expert in Selenium IDE, Selenium Grid, Selenium WebDriver using core java for developing automation scripts.
- Hands on experience in Developing, Documenting and Executing Test cases manually and generated Automation Scripts using Selenium.
- Performed full automation suite for every Release and analyzed the root cause of failed scripts.
- Expertise in Core Java and Object Oriented Concepts (Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction, Encapsulation, Exception Handling, Multi - Threading and Collections).
- Extensive experience in functional testing, unit testing, sanity testing, integration testing, smoke testing, system testing, regression testing, GUI testing, back-end testing, browser compatibility testing.
- Experience in working with web technologies like of HTML, XML, JSON, JQuery, and CSS.
- Experience in developing the features, scenarios, step definitions for BDD (Behavior Driven Development) and TDD (Test Driven Development) using Cucumber, Gherkin.
- Good Experience on Selenium IDE and creating Scripts in Selenium-RC by using Java.
- Experience on testing Web Services (SOAP, REST) using SOAPUI Tools.
- Experience in automation testing mobile applications on Android platforms with Appium.
- Good working knowledge on Desktop, Web and Mobile applications.
- Good experience with continuous integration tool such as Jenkins.
- Proven ability in designing and creating automation frameworks for J2EE based applications using Java, TestNG, Selenium WebDriver, Grid, ANT/Maven, Jenkins, Cucumber and SOAP UI.
- Skilled in performing load, stress and performance testing using Apache JMeter.
- Experience in validating Regular and Ajax control using Selenium locators (XPath, CSS, id and name).
- Proficient in different phases of testing like Functional Testing, GUI Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Performance Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), client/server and Web based applications.
- Experience in designing and implementing SQL queries for QA testing and data validation.
- Hands on experience in Develop Automation Scripts, Execution and Analysis Test Results using Hybrid, Keyword Driven Framework and Data Driven Framework in Selenium.
- Good exposure to working in a highly dynamic Agile/Scrum environment.
- Experienced in Bug Reporting and Defect tracking using tools like JIRA and BugZilla, HP ALM (Quality Centre).
- Hands on experience in test management and defect tracking tools such as JIRA, Bugzilla and ALM/Quality Center, Test Director.
- Excellent communication, inter-personnel and presentation skills, quick learner and self-organized person.
- Excellent analytical, debugging skills and problem-solving analysis skills.
Testing Tools: UFT/QTP,ALM Quality Center, Selenium RC, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, SOAP UI, Cucumber, Maven, TestNG
Programming Language: C, Java, Python
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Others: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Firebug
Test/Defect Management Tool: Quality Control, Test Link, Jira, Mingle.
ORM Framework: Hibernate 3.0.3
Web Browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome.
Application Servers: Jenkins, Tomcat
Confidential, Estero, FL
Sr QA Analyst/Automation Engineer
- Analysis of Business and Requirement Specifications. Designing Test Lab and formulation of Test Strategy, Test Plans Performed functional testing to identify various critical points in the application and automated it by using Selenium WebDriver.
- Involved in implementation of Test Automation Framework build using Selenium WebDriver, protractor to handle Angular JS, TestNG and Maven technologies under Java platform utilizing industry leading harness design patterns and approaches.
- Developed test code in Java language using Eclipse, IDE and TestNG framework.
- Developed Test Frameworks in Selenium for UI Regression Test Automation and when necessary, and potentially execute Unit Test Automation (Java /TestNG).
- Identified test cases to automate. Automate those test cases using Selenium Web Driver, TestNG and Java technologies (Eclipse IDE), UFT. Contributed in framework creation.
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven tool and created Selenium automation scripts in java using Junit prior to agile release.
- Performed white box testing using TestNG for class, method, & Web Services testing.
- Involved in Maven configuration for running servers and scripts after the build.
- Involved in preparing a report of all automation difficulties and test results for further application using Maven.
- Executing the test plans on web and mobile (Apple & Android) as per requirements.
- Experienced in load and performance testing tool JMeter.
- Wrote feature files using Cucumber and implementing step definitions in Ruby with selenium web driver using selenium page object model.
- Configuration of Internal load balancer, load balanced sets and Azure Traffic manager.
- Used Jenkins as continuous integration server to run automated test suites.
- Have built a test automation framework based on Page Object Model, TestNG and Selenium Webdriver.
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) in Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins) for nightly batch run of the Script. Created Project plan on Jenkins, configured scheduled using Cron job.
- Used web-debugging tools like XPath, Firebug and Fire path to locate elements.
- Setting up Azure Network Security with NSG (Network Security Group) and Endpoint ACLS.
- Tested compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using HTML ids and XPATH in Selenium.
- Performed Regression testing for new builds and every modification in the application using Selenium.
- Used Selenium WebDriver to run test cases in multiple browsers and Platforms.
- Performed data driven testing by using JDBC as a data source in SOAP UI and configured SQL queries to fetch data from the Oracle database.
- Tested the various Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) spanning across various web services using SOAP and WSDL across various applications using SOAP UI.
- Reported software defects in Quality Center and interacted with the developers to resolve technical issues.
- Analyzed test results, tracked the defects and generated reports using Quality Center.
- Involved in designing and building automation frameworks in support of continuous integration in a test-driven development (TDD).
- Developed Scripts for UI automation using Merlot frame work which is developed using Cucumber and Ruby with selenium web driver.
- Performed Smoke Testing to make sure all the Test Channels and Test Environment is working as desired.
- Prepared the data to cover various scenarios and wrote SQL scripts to verify the database updates, inserts and deletion of the records.
- Maintained Metrics and participated in the Weekly Status Updates showing the progress of the testing effort and open issues to be resolved.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins, Cucumber, Ruby, SOAP UI, Maven, Appium (Android), TestNG, Quality Center, Fire path, Firebug, Eclipse, XPATH, UFT, Java, Azure, HTML, CSS, TDD, Android, .Net, SQL, Oracle and Windows, JMeter, Jasmine.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA.
- Responsible for creating Test cases, Test scripts as per the requirement documents for OMS and Coordinating Close interaction with designers and software developers to understand application functionality and navigational flow.
- Analyzed system requirements, developed & executed detailed Test plan, Test cases, Test scripts for testing the functionality, GUI, security, and usability of the Join Process, Ordering Process and Member Area, which includes Member’s Personal Information, and Processing Order Information.
- Prepared test data for functional testing as documented in the test plan.
- Executed test cases manually. Compared and analyzed actual with expected results and reported all deviations to the appropriate individual(s) for resolution.
- Involved in setting up different configuration environment for compatibility testing and manual testing.
- Performed ad-hoc, Functional, Regression, Integration and Compatibility Testing of Web-based Application.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the Test Director for all the defects found during functional and regression testing and follow up of the bug life cycle.
- Involved in compatibility testing with other software programs, hardware, operating systems and network environments.
- Performed the Back-End integration testing to ensure data consistency on front-end by writing and executing SQL queries on the Oracle database.
- Conducted Interface and Regression Testing manually during the various phases of the development.
- Used Quality Center,defect tracking tool to report application defects and enhancements request and discussed with developers to resolve technical issues.
Environment: Manual testing, Quality Center,UNIX, HTML, Java, JSP, EJB, Visio, XML, Oracle and Windows.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
QA Automation Tester
- Involved in preparing test strategies for client-side verifications and validations.
- Involved in automating test cases using Selenium WebDriver with TestNG for web application.
- Involved in using QTP for testing desktop application.
- Involved to write test clients to test the UNIX/Linux functionalities in the language like Core java and Shell Scripting.
- Developed Groovy scripts to test report application output.
- Responsible for developing scripts using Groovy 1.7.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for defect logging and tracking.
- Gathered requirements and application information from Business Area Managers (BAM) and Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) and developed test cases.
- Performed regression tests on the application to assure proper functionality of the site after new builds using Clear Quest.
- Participated in daily, weekly meetings and technical reviews. Prepared reports showing the testing efforts.
- Conducted oracle database tests by executing SQL queries to ensure the data integrity by checking various kinds of constraints.
- Developed and executed SQL queries to verify the proper insertion, deletion and updates into the Oracle supporting tables and cubes.
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Ant tool and created selenium automation scripts in core java using JUnit prior to agile release.
- Involved in design and implementation of Selenium WebDriver automation framework for smoke and regression test suites (JUnit/ TestNG and ANT). Checked Log files to analyze errors experienced during testing.
- Prepared Test Traceability Matrix to confirm the test coverage and mapped it with Test cases using Quality Center.
- Expertise in writing SQL queries to perform back end testing, Perform UI testing, report validation, Salesforce dashboard testing.
- Experience in Data analysis, Data validation, Data loading verification, Report and dashboard validations.
- Validating the page layouts, validation rules, email notifications, reports, dashboards and visual force pages, read/write access for the different entities on the salesforce application
- Maintained Wireless network engineering, Wireless Access Points, WI-Fi Protocol testing, systems test resulting in the successful delivery of quality WiFi products.
- Experience with WiFi related to 802.11 a/b/g/n, RF indoor propagation and antenna characterization experience is a plus.
- Experience with LAN switching, WiFi Routing protocols, TCP/IP, IGMP, QoS.
- Deep knowledge of 802.11 protocol both at the physical and MAC layer.
- Prepared SQA Test Plan according to requirements.
- Developed and implemented robust MVC Pattern base testing with Selenium RC and WebDriver which cut down the script development time in half.
- Testing the interface between the External application and salesforce using the SOAP message as well with Salesforce.
- Prepared user documentation with screenshots for UAT (User Acceptance testing).
- Tested complex SQL queries for querying data against different data bases for data verification process.
- Restful Web Service testing using Http Client Core java library
- Used automated scripts and performed functionality testing during the various phases of the application development using Selenium.
- Implemented open source web test tool Selenium WebDriver for cross browser and cross platform web testing.
- Reviewed database test cases according to assigned Requirements to validate reports by retrieving data with complex SQL queries from oracle database.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Core java, Salesforce, SOAP UI, TestNG, WiFi, Agile, TFS, SQL, DHTML, QTP, VBScript, Quality center HTML, Oracle11g,MSWord, MS Excel, PL/SQL Developer, GIT, Node.Js, Maven.