- Around 7 years of experience as Quality Assurance Analyst in Banking domain.
- ISTQB Level 1 certified, fluent in HP QTP and VBScript. Extensively experienced in software design process including requirement analysis, design, implementation, testing, and maintenance.
- Proficient in Software development life cycle (SDLC) and Software test life cycle (STLC) including test plan development, test creation, test execution and bug tracking.
- Defining, Creating, Documenting, Verifying and Executing User Acceptance test scenarios (UAT).
- Performed GUI, Black Box, White Box, Functional, Integration, Sanity testing, Smoke testing Performance and Regression testing in Web - based server environment.
- Proven experience using test management and defect tracking systems such as HP Quality Centre (ALM), JIRA, and TFS
- Experience in Message CatLog to ensure that messages or translations are showing correctly on Website.
- Used QTP to run test cases in multiple browsers and Platforms
- Performed Back end testing using SQL queries to access the main database
- Right kind of attitude to perform in an organization and to be committed and self-motivated with strong and sound programming knowledge
- Experience in creating and developing strategic Test plans, Test Cases, Test Scripts and generating Test Reports for both Manual and Automated tests.
- Well versed in Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing. Regression Testing, GUI Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Actively interacted with the development and build team in resolving Bugs identified from Testing.
- Adroit in Programming languages like Python, R and Visual Basic.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills. Able to quickly adapt to new environments and learn new technologies.
- Requirements Analysis
- BA Analysis and Monitoring
- Requirements Elicitation
- Source Code Management
Tools: QTP, QC(ALM), JIRA, Tableau, RStudio, Jupyter Notebook
Programming Languages: Python, R.
Scripting Languages: HTML and VB scripting.
Databases and Query Languages: SQL and MySQL
Methodologies: Agile and Waterfall Models.
Reporting and Visualization: Tableau, Excel
Value-Added Leadership: Cross-Functional Supervision, Team Building & Mentoring, Client Relations & Presentations, Business & IT Planning, Vendor Management
Machine Learning Algorithms: Regression, Classification, Bagging and Random Forest, Boosting and XGBoost
Confidential, New Brunswick, NJ
- Analyzing the National Health and Aging Trends Study Data to study the usage of digital health technology by older adults.
- Research on what factors are associated with the rate of uptake of use of tech over time and working on the given data set.
- Conducted data analysis and identified response variables to target. Used clusters to build predictive models relying on Random Forest, logistic regression and classification trees to forecast lead conversion and perceive factors that have direct impact on the frequent use of communication technology.
- Extract, transform, load, process, evaluate and maintain integrity of client-provided data.
- Documented various Data Quality mapping document, audit and security compliance adherence.
- Document data quality and traceability documents for each source interface
- Establish standards of procedures.
- Involved in defining the source to target data mappings, business rules, business and data definitions
- Responsible for defining the key identifiers for each mapping/interface
Environment: Tableau, MS-Office, R Studio, Python, Jupyter Notebook, QTP, HP ALM
- Agile Team Lead for Data Loss Prevention Software and RSA Silver tail in Fraud Prevention vertical.
- Collaborated with business analysts and software development team for identifying and converting business goals into data requirements. Validated changes by testing applications, troubleshooting the discrepancies and identifying the fixes.
- Responsible for software testing process Test Planning, Test Cases Design, Test Environment Setup, Test Data Setup, Defect Management, Test log, Test results
- Preparation and execution of Test Scenario and Test Cases
- Performed end-to-end testing of the work-flow which includes Smoke, Functional, Regression and Production Testing
- Documented software defects and performed additional testing to verify all issues were fixed before final delivery
- Successfully optimized data capture, curation, manipulation and visualization to draw conclusion for managerial action and strategy and generated visually impactful dashboards in Excel and Tableau for data reporting by using pivot tables and VLOOKUP.
- Extracted, interpreted and analyzed data to identify key metrics and transform raw data into meaningful, actionable information.
- For RSA Silver tail collected, cleansed, correlated and provided modelling and analyses of structured and unstructured data for hundreds of data attributes and constructed behavioral profiles to support the identification of anomalous behavior in real time.
- For Data loss prevention created association rules that detect potential data breaches/data ex-filtration transmissions and implemented them to monitor, detect and block sensitive data while in-use (endpoint actions), in-motion (network traffic), and at-rest (data storage).
- Design and developed Test strategy and Test Plan, Implemented on time and with high customer satisfaction.
- Used statistical techniques for hypothesis testing to validate data and interpretations in Python.
Environment: MS-Office, Python, Jupyter Notebook, Anaconda, QTP 11, Quality Center (ALM)
Sr Software Engineer - Test
- Analysed and interpreted statistical analysis of data and accordingly preparation of Test Procedures, Test Scenarios.
- Analyzed the System Requirements and developed detailed test plans, test cases and provided Documentation.
- Used Quality Center in Test Planning, Test Execution and Tracking Defects.
- Performed Black Box testing, White box testing of the application.
- Assisted in root cause analysis, investigating any data errors or anomalies and assisting in the implementation of solutions to correct data problems. Proactively worked to identify process improvements to track and improve data quality.
- Programming in SQL and VB scripting to create Regression suits for PNC bank. Created Automation framework, Automation strategy scripts for QTP 11 and System Test Plan.
- Manually tested the Functionality, User Interfaces and Security of the Web application.
- Worked closely with Project team to meet the dead lines.
- Participated in Test Planning, Test Case Review and Production Deployment meetings.
- Conducted Functional, System and Regression Testing of the application during various phases of Development, enhanced existing and developed new Manual test scripts for the new change request.
- Performed Smoke tests for Production Validation.
- Responsible for testing hot fixes and Main Releases in Production.
- Worked closely with Developers and BA’s to meet the requirements.
- Developed and executed SQL queries for backend testing and validation.
- Conducted business and systems requirements analysis at code and data level such as data mapping and data conversion analysis to adhere to internal software development life cycle methods.
- Performed ad-hoc data analyses, manual and automated tests on applications and submitted reports for decision making.
Environment: MS-Office, Quality Center (ALM), QTP 11, JIRA
- Extensively participated in performing Functional Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing and Production validation testing
- Documented the defect with enough details like reproducible steps, data used for testing, expected result, actual result, screenshot, detailed description
- Followed the Agile Methodology: Participated in weekly scrum meetings with Developers, Business Analysts and fellow testers to discuss about defects and project status.
- Interacted closely with Developers, Business Analysts and Database team while resolving major and critical defects
- Update the QA Manager with daily status reports and issues/risks
Environment: MS-Office, Quality Center (ALM), QTP 11, JIRA