- An accomplished and goal - oriented professional, equipped with extensive experience in functional testing, tuning, and analysis of web applications within information technology industry.
- Exemplify organizational and analytical skills combined with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrate capabilities in using problem management tool efficiently and applying new technologies and concepts.
- Possess in-depth skills in full-cycle project planning and implementation as well as applications analysis.
- Total 6 years of experience in functional QA testing across Insurance, Travel and Retail Technology.
- Thorough Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), involved in various phases like Requirements, Analysis/Design and Testing.
- Good experience in creating automation framework along with developing, executing and maintaining automation testing script with Selenium.
- Experienced in interacting with business users to analyze the business process and requirements and transforming requirements into test plans, designing test cases, executing them against requirements.
- Extensively used SQL queries for updating the various databases
- Working experience in Test Automation using QTP, Quality Center and Load Runner.
- Experienced in Defect Tracking System and Test Management
Confidential, Bethpage, NY
- Analyzed the design document requirements and prepared Test Plans and Test Cases
- Developed Test Scripts using QTP to automate the manual tests and also enhance existing automate tests to accommodate new features
- Evaluated Test Script result logs and examined document failures
- Tracked the defects, mapped them with requirements and test scripts using Quality Center
- Performed Build Acceptance Testing on a periodical basis to release the software to the internal employees for functional testing
- Evaluated Test Script result logs and examined document failure
- Worked collaboratively with performance testing teams as well to help monitor AMEX online Services performance
- Worked with development team in redesigning the Test plan with respect to changes in requirements, undergone through Regression and Functional Testing.
Environment: QA Methods, QTP, Load Runner
- Involved in writing test scenarios and test cases for manual testing
- Created and executed Functional and System Test cases manually
- Performed GUI, Functionality, Regression Testing
- Identified Test scenarios and performed Functional Testing on Launcher and GDE
- Bug Reporting or Defect tracking using Quality Center
- Understanding SUT, performed Ad-hoc testing before doing the formal testing and documented the defects
- Written and executed the functional and regression tests
- Actively involved in the daily testing status meeting in which the defects identified were discussed
- Performed regression testing, identified software errors and interacted with developers to resolve technical issues
- Provided the management with Test Metrics, reports, timelines and schedules as necessary and participated in the design walkthroughs and meetings
- Analyzed test results from a technical standpoint and isolate defects prior to escalating to the development team for resolution
- Track test coverage and other metrics contribute to the continuous advancement of current QA processes and maintain repeatable processes
- Work closely with the development team to develop automated and manual testing strategies
- Reports significant defects and tracks all defects and project issues
Environment: Windows XP, MS Excel, MS Word, Quality Center, Manual Testing
- Worked as a QA Team Member
- Involved in creation and review of system test cases
- Involved in execution of test cases.
- Involved in preparation and execution of test data. Design and Implement test methodologies for Hospital Information System.
- Create used test cases for different medical, para-medical and non-medical staff to improve the Hospital information System.
- Create workflow and design test method for various models in Hospital Information System.
- Collect and review user requirements and transition the same into a technical requirement document.
- Provide onsite technical support for the Hospital Information Systems
- Effective Time Management - Managed the time effectively and Project deliverables are delivered on time
- Involved in maintaining metrics
- Strengthened skills of a team of three on systems through promoting knowledge sharing
Environment: VB.Net, MSSQL, VSS
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Worked closely with Development team to discuss the design and testing aspects of the applications to design the Test plans.
- Developed test scripts and designed test cases. Executed test scripts that are automated under various business process testing.
- Involved in implementing QA methodology and Test Matrices.
- Used Test Director for preparing the test plans and manual test scripts.
- Test execution-using Test Director.
- Bugs were reported to Developers using Test Director and after rectification from Developers regression testing was performed.
- Worked with developers using Test Director to fix the defects.
- Developed detailed test plans from use cases detailed specifications etc. develop test cases for System testing and User Acceptance testing.
- Review of manual methods to design, develop and execute automated test cases using Win Runner.
- Created tests using both recording and programming. While recording test, we insert checkpoints like GUI, Bitmap and Database, to check the behavior of the application.
- Created Data-Driven Tests by using Data Driver Wizard and by manually adding data driven statements to test scripts to check how it performs the same operations with multiple sets of data.
- Developed test scripts for Functional and Data driven tests using Win Runner on web based module.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Designed and documenting Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scenarios, and Test Strategies based on business requirements and Design documents for Credit Card Online application.
- Identified the Test Cases and documented them in Quality Center.
- Worked with the Developers and the test lead to verify the Test Cases.
- Prepared test data for positive and negative test scenarios for functional testing as documented in the test plan.
- Performed Development Integration, System Integration, End to End and User Acceptance testing for the data services.
- Recorded scripts in QTP to perform Functionality testing. .
- Creating scripts to generate new keywords for input, output and validation using QTP.
- Executed automated test cases in QTP.
- Used Joins like Inner and Outer joins while testing from multiple tables.
- Performed Data Driven Tests to validate the same scenario with different test data using Quick Test Professional.
- Responsible for Data driven testing using Quick Test Professional, and written functions using descriptive programming in Quick Test Professional.
- Used Bugzilla to store all testing result and for defect Tracking and Reporting.
- Generated enhanced graphs and reports.
- System, security Testing & Adobe Testing.