- Senior QA/SDET with 5+ years of experience in full system development lifecycle experience, including designing, developing, and implementing test plans, test cases, and test processes.
- Strong Experience in Test Automation with Automation Frameworks (Selenium, Telerik, Coded UI).
- Strong experience in Functional Testing, Integration Testing, REST API Testing, Database Testing, and Regression Testing.
- Managed Multiple testing projects and ensured end - users received quality software product.
- Monitored and reported software defects and followed up with the Engineering/business team for resolving the issues.
- Capable of automating test cases using Selenium, Telerik Test Studio, Coded UI Framework.
- Hardware(Mobile) and software experience across quality assurance, technical support, and test case development.
- Supervised with onshore and offshore test team leads to guide all testing resources to follow testing best practices, understand the strength of each test team members and assigned testing assignments base on their strength.
- Defined and document elevated level business detail business requirements with test scenarios to meet stakeholder’s expectation
- Skilled in Agile methodologies with strong leadership and strategic thinking skills.
- Proven ability to identify business needs and develop valuable solutions to improve accuracy and process efficiency.
- Comprehensive knowledge on Testing Database Management Systems.
- Strong Experience in writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, and Triggers.
- Capable of doing thorough analysis on the requirements, impact on the requirements/change requests and managing them in SQA for completion
- Wide experience with creating and executing automated test scripts having good exposure in the development, review, execution, and maintenance of test plans, and test cases.
- A strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Dedicated and hard-working with excellent teamwork and collaborative capacities.
Automation Frameworks: - Telerik, Selenium, Microsoft Coded UI, Edison & KAF Frameworks
Testing Tools: - Visual Studio, MTM (Microsoft Test Manager), JIRA, Mercury Suite, Bug Zilla
Web Service & API Testing: - Web/REST API Testing, Fiddler, Post Man
Databases: - SQL Server, Azure SQL
Programming: - C#.NET
Telemetry & Monitoring: - Application Insights
- Automated complete end to end scenarios using Selenium Framework
- Ownership of multiple capabilities in the system on testing scenarios
- Continuous delivery and Integration testing of features in the system and improved test efficiency with regression & feature testing
- Collaborated with developer’s and end users to ensure technical compatibility.
- Prepared testing schedule for complete systems
- Prepared and presented proposals and presentations for clients.
- Ability to deal with clients and business partners to understand their needs and work accordingly
- Involved in the development of automation scripts with Coded UI Framework/ C# and performed execution against QA environment builds.
- Key contributor to test Microsoft “Clubs” functionality which is part of XBOX ONE dashboard.
- Created, executed, and did troubleshooting on automated test scenarios across our systems.
- Participate in Sprint Planning and creating respective tasks with entry and exist criterions.
- Tasks prioritization and follow up on the tasks assigned with team on daily basis.
- Participate in design discussions, code reviews, root cause analysis and propose mitigation plan for any gaps.
- Review Test Artifacts and Deliverables and provide sign off.
- Automate test scenarios for enrollments in WA, OR, AK exchanges
- Involved in Functional Testing, Integration Testing, and Regression Testing on different versions of the applications.
- Estimate test efforts, analyze, and communicate test results and participate in day to day QA Activities.
- Creation of Detailed UAT Test Plans, Test Scenarios, and detailed steps.
- Participated in weekly project status meetings and technical review meetings.
- Use agile software methodology process to conduct test activities for HIX.
- Wrote Test Plans and Test Cases per Business Specifications and design documents.
- In-depth knowledge of data analysis, database design, and SQL Database testing.
- Put the customer Confidential the center, Help the seller do their job
- Shared information model, role-based experiences
- Automated User Interface test cases using Telerik Test studio & Visual C#.
- Execution of tests using Telerik Test Studio & Microsoft Test Manager.
- Test case management of User Interface features like (Opportunity Management, Contacts, etc.) and Validation of UI Changes made in NGSP.
- Validation of the workflows on different clients like Outlook, MOCA, Web and Phone.
- Test case Management including test case creation, bug tracking lifecycle, functionality testing and user acceptance testing (UAT) coordination.
- Close Interaction with dev team on bug follow up and verification of bugs on DEV environment.
- Participated in triage meetings with PM/DEV team(s).
- Executed BVTs (Build Verification Tests) on every new build to ensure the quality of the build before starting the test execution.
- Worked with functional managers to verify all the user scenarios have been covered as part of the test coverage
- Worked on Client & Server tools end to end testing, to ensure the data is being transferred from the client to the McAfee server(s).
- Designed test plan/test cases for end to end integration testing.
- Managed all areas of Quality Management: processes, test plan and test case creation, bug tracking lifecycle, functionality testing and user acceptance testing (UAT) coordination.
- Automated WCF & Web API Service related test cases in the client tool to send the data to the servers.
- Automated Policy management feature using C# and developed a testing tool for quick testing flow between the client and the server