- CC&B QA Test Lead with 17 years Oracle CC&B application experience.
- Oracle Utility Suite exposure includes; CC&B, C2M, MWM, MDM, WAM, ODM, SOA, BPM, EBS.
- Senior Software Quality Assurance (QA) Test Lead with 17 years of hands - on Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience within the Utility Industry, with laser focus on Quality Assurance.
- This includes developing test strategies, test plans, test cases and test processes supporting all phases of test including; Functional System Testing, System Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Performance Testing and User-Acceptance Testing for complex project-based CIS enterprise implementations, upgrades and enhancements.
- Hands on Test Lead experience coordinating all phases of testing; Functional, System, Integration, Performance, Security, Regression and User Acceptance.
- Highly skilled based on experience in preparing test strategies and test plans that are in alignment with the overall project plan and business needs.
- Expert in test script development based on both functional requirements & business process analysis.
- CC&B Testing Subject Matter Expertise: Billing, Credit & Collections, Customer & Account Information, Metering, Workflows, BPA Scripts, Field Activities, Zones & Custom Portals, V structure, Batch processing & Meter-to-Cash (M2C) processes.
- Oracle Utility Suite exposure includes: CC&B, C2M, MWM, MDM, WAM, ODM, SOA, BPM, EBS
- Utility Application & Middle-ware exposure: Atomic UC4, Confidential - Confidential MDMS, Nuance IVR, Itron FCS, Ventyx, Neptune, Badger, FAS, See Confidential, Mercator, Kubra, Extreme Dialogue, SalesForce Cloud & other Customer Facing Web interfaces.
- Strong ability to effectively collaborate with Development teams, Business Analysts and Business Owners.
- Understanding of different QA and Project methodologies (Scrum, Agile, Waterfall, Oracle OUM)
- Experience utilizing SQL queries for d Confidential verification.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and analytical skills.
Testing Quality Assurance Quality Center HP Quality Center Software Quality Assurance
QA Test Lead / Oracle CC&B C2M MWM WAM Consultant
- Provide Testing oversight, leadership and guidance for entire project through all Test Phases including; Product, Integration, Regression, User Acceptance, Operational Readiness.
- Collaborate with Project team and Business stakeholders to develop timeline and ensure test objectives are understood and integrated in project plan.
- Manage, lead and mentor testing resources.
- Devise test objectives, test policies, test strategies and test plans for all test activities.
- Ensure Regulatory compliance.
- Estimate testing effort and develop resource plans.
- Identify required tools, and ensure of the team.
- Lead, guide and monitor the analysis, design, implementation and execution of the test cases, test procedures and test suites.
- Develop, monitor and coordinate proper migration management of code delivered to Test environment.
- Ensure requirements traceability (RTM) to test coverage.
- Own, develop and coordinate Test environment strategies and readiness prior to test.
- Monitor, measure, control and report on test progress, the product quality status and the test results, adapting the test plan and compensating as needed to adjust to evolving conditions.
- Own, Develop, monitor and control Defect management strategy and process.
- Prepare & Present test summary reports & closure memos to Project team and Business stakeholders.
- Provide stabilization support.
QA Test Lead
- SDLC Project Test Lead for medium to large scale Oracle Utilities CC&B Project implementations and enhancements.
- Test Lead for Projects with QA testing team resources both onsite and offshore; monitored, supported and ensured quality-assurance and quality-control methodologies followed QA standards, federal regulations and customer specifications.
- Created and executed functional software test strategies, test plans, test cases and test scripts.
- Identified and documented software defects in various defect management tools.
- Planned and monitored work assignments to test team member(s).
- Coordinated test environment readiness including alignment of middleware and integrated apps prior to test.
- Provided Client Support to the Line of Business to ensure effective clear communications between the business, development and the testing team.
- Managed Project Change Requests (PCR) and Defects through entire lifecycle from creation to delivery and re-testing.
- Conducted formal and informal product design reviews throughout the lifecycle.
- Provided input on functional requirements, product designs, and schedules.
- Effectively collaborated with software designers, developers, and business owner to ensure effective coverage and troubleshooting issues.
- Provided Supervisor Support for testing team.
- Coordinated d Confidential preparation, code migration with development and test team.
- Ensured adherence to regulatory SOX requirements.
- Identified and leveraged Automated testing with Selenium Web-driver when applicable.
- Planned User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with Business user team, and provided ongoing support.
- Mentored, trained and supported junior staff.
Software QA Test Analyst
- Developed & Executed Manual CC&B test scripts.
- Created test plans using Functional Design and Detailed design documentation.
- Formulated test scripts/scenarios/user stories based on technical specification documents including functional and business requirements.
- Planned & Performed CC&B Integration testing with integrated client/server apps, including web-based, IVR and middleware (EI) systems.
- Provided CC&B Subject Matter Expertise: Credit & Collections, Customer Information, Metering, Workflows, BPA Scripts, Field Activities, Zones & Custom Portals.
- Promoted to Lead QA tester, overseeing testing teams for client software and systems development projects.
- Performed system, unit, functional, regression, stress and d Confidential interface testing.
- Provided client developer teams with detailed reports on quality metrics, identified bugs and recommended fixes.
- Documented software defects using bug tracking system.
Change Management Facilitator
- Presented CC&B v1.5 Change Management modules to over 800 Contact Center and 200 Field Service employees during targeted rollout period.
- Facilitated & led hands on classroom and discussion ensuring real world functional understanding of new CC&B v1.5 functionality being deployed in the CC&B v1.5 implementation.
- Created and developed CC&B v1.5 interactive Change Management materials and modules to be presented to over 800+ Contact Center CSR and over 200 Field Service employees during the CCB v1.5 implementation project rollout.
- Translated both Detailed Design and Functional Design documents into interactive materials and modules.