- Test Automation.
- SQA background.
- Fast learner and self - motivated team player.
Platforms: Windows, Mac OSX, Linux, Android OS, iOS
Coding: Java, Ruby, RegEx, Linux Shell, SQL, Xpath, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, XML, Jason
Tools:, frameworks: Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, Apium, Maven, GitHub, Jenkins, Junit, TestNG, Firebug
IDE: IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, RubyMine
Project management: JIRA
Test Automation Engineer
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
- Working in a scrum team, providing test automation regression coverage on web and mobile applications in development.
- Coding test automation source code in Java, using Selenium, Maven, Cucumber, Appium, TestNG frameworks.
- Refactoring existing testing framework, adding new methods for testing new features.
- Using Data driven test automation, reading test data from different sources.
- Validating data in log files and/or in SQL database.
- Code review for automation team.
- Working with Jenkins. Running test suites and themes with automated test cases on VM Test Environments.
- Writing test cases, based on business requirements and use cases provided by business analysts.
- Guiding SQA teams to convert their manual test cases into test automation scripts.
- Software QA Engineer, FFPro, Moscow, Russia
- Tested numerous media rich web and mobile applications developed by the company.
- Executed functionality, regression and release acceptance tests for most of the releases/builds.
- Developed all types of test documentation including test plans, test cases, and check-lists for various functional modules such as Registration, Shopping Cart, Video and Audio Streaming, etc.
- Research software defects, report software bugs, verify fixed bugs, and provide attachments to the bug reports (screen shots, log files, etc.)
- Took part in usability and graphic user interface testing of the visuals and features.
- Conducted testing under different browsers running on different platforms.
- Provided ongoing training and assistance to junior team members.
- Participated in technical, status review, release, bug, and production meetings.
- Worked simultaneously on multiple projects in different releases.
- Testing and controlling media content to meet requirements of broadcasting and quality standards.
- Renovating websites with multimedia rich content, improved layout and advanced user interface.