- An accomplished and high performing results - oriented technology Architect with over 15 years of varied experience in Business intelligence, Analytics, Big Data, Data Warehouse, Master Data, Data modeling and ERP Implementations across multiple industries. Passionate about transforming companies using business data and corporate intelligence to provide effective evidence-based business decisions. Ability to work in a dynamic environment with ever-changing priorities.
- Specialties: Expertise ranges from the architecture, design, analysis and development of data-driven, web-based business solutions, to the maintenance and migration of enterprise applications on a wide range of platforms and technologies. Extensive experience in Data and Business intelligence roadmap strategy, planning, execution, program management, and project management.
Confidential, New York, NY
BI & Data Analytics Lead / Architect
- Financial Analytics & Systems Architecture Transformation in Master Data Management, Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence design & implementation.
- Interpreting business needs, applying innovative technology solutions, architecting and delivering scalable cost-effective enterprise data solutions that optimize investment and lower TCO.
- Managing and providing direction for the reporting strategy, application analysis, gap Analysis, design, development, integration, enhancement, maintenance and support for the delivery of Business Intelligence, Analytics Projects.
- Creating solution blueprints, high-level design and strategic initiatives, data models for end-to-end Master Data, Enterprise Data warehousing and BI solutions with strong data integration.
- Data management across multiple systems, Create a single point of reference to master and application data from multiple domains and business systems.
- Enterprise data transformations, with S/4 HANA, BW/4HANA, Syniti Advanced Data Migration (ADM) and Data Stewardship platform for simplification, consolidation and better business agility.
- Big Data Integration with SAP DATA Hub- Combined refined big data with enterprise data and corporate master data, extract data into BW/4HANA. S3>Hadoop(HDFS)>SAP VORA>SAP HANA>SAC.
- BW/4HANA - ABAP-CDS Models, Smart data access (SDA)/SDI to HANA calculation views for Analytics Stories, Reporting & visualizations.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Data (MDM) & BI Analytics Lead / Architect
- Responsible for Right Tools & Technology/ Head of Financial Analytics & Systems Architecture Transformation.
- Partnering with CIO / CTO’s, development managers, data specialists, infrastructure technicians and others to define and implement systems in Finance and Supply Chain.
- Strong working knowledge in various types of analysis tools, techniques and demonstrated analytical ability and creativity in developing and implementing plans and solutions for complex problems on medium/large size projects.
- Extensive experience in architecting, data modeling, design, development, data migration and data integration aspects of SDLC and project management.
- Exposed to all phases of project from Blueprinting, Configuration, Development, Integration Testing, Cutover, and Training to Go Live.
- Overseeing the design, development and maintenance of Global reporting and analytics.
- Working with Senior management to define the Reporting & Analytics strategy and select technology.
- Provide thought leadership on modern analytics/BI stack, tools, cloud-based environment and process.
- Leading an agile project environment with high pace delivery of results and outputs.
- Expert in architecting and building Data (MDM), EDW and BI Analytics solutions for accessing and analyzing data and Meta data.
- Implemented Syniti Accelerate MDM to orchestrate processes and enforce the entry of the highest quality master and application data into business systems.
- Implemented SMDM system using Syniti Advanced data migration, simplified business process and agility for Confidential Finance transformation (Finance, Supply Chain, Salesforce and Workday) - GL Account, Cost Center, Customer, Product Hierarchy and Employee data.
- Created a single point of reference to master and application data from various business ERPs / Non-ERP systems (i.e.., multiple SAP ERPs, Focus I, SAGE, Priority, JD Edwards (JDE) and Spreadsheets).
- Expert in SAP BIBW, BW/4HANA, Data Services (BODS), S/4 HANA Finance, Teradata and Oracle DRM & PBCS system implementation of blueprinting to post go-live support.
- Hands-on experience in developing and implementing governance in various data visualization tools (Business Objects, Embedded Analytics, SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC), Tableau, Power BI and QlikView).
- In-depth experience with data modelling, managing structured and non-structured information, and ETL/ELT frameworks, Master data governance and strategies.
- SAP S/4HANA and BW/4HANA Integration- Implemented Zero Base Budgeting (ZBB) Global BI Reporting., Data extraction (ODP/ODQ) from Finance (Ledger) CDS views (New GL Actuals table for line items ACDOCA) from S/4 HANA Finance to BW/4HANA and reporting on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- Proficiency with financial reporting systems - SAP Financial statements, BW / BI and HFM and helping business for Month end close process, reconciliation and Month end business routines.
- Track and report on data quality compliance throughout the data’s lifespan within the domain of stewardship with help of various tools - Informatica Data Quality (IDQ), SAP MDG, DRM and Syniti.
- Served as data steward of financial data in the organization advanced analytics platform and central voice representing the enterprise use, policies and decisions around the stewarded data.
- Maintained Data Dictionaries, Business Glossaries, Metadata and Data Lineage.
- Acted as a development mentor to technical teams, Strong problem solving and negotiation abilities.