- 6+ years of experience in Information Technology, with a specialization in analyzing Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Test Approach and setting up testing environment for Client/Server and Web based applications.
- Proficient in performing ETL BI and backend manual testing.
- Experience with Initial and Incremental load testing within ETL Testing.
- Strong working experience in the Data Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Data Warehousing using ETL.
- Good experience in automating test cases using Selenium web driver.
- Experience in creating Test plans, designing and execution of Test cases, Test Scripts, Bug Detection, Traceability Matrix and Test Results.
- Good Knowledge in creating test plans and test cases based on user requirements and functional specifications.
- Scheduling all the ETL workflows for the parallel run comparison.
- Experienced in System testing, Integration testing, Backend testing, Regression Testing, GUI, Functionality Testing and UAT.
- Working with key business customers and stakeholders to understand business problems to assess and propose/design process and technology solutions.
- Experience supporting full software development lifecycle (SDLC) (business process, requirements, design, development, testing, deployment,, production support).
- Evaluate business requirements to identify gaps, interdependencies and reconcile conflicts with proposed solutions.
Tracking Tools: JIRA, HP ALM/QC, HP Quality Center/Test Director, JAWS, WAVE, Bugzilla
RDBMS: MS SQL Server 2008/2008R2/2012, MySQL, Oracle.
Testing Tools: Selenium Webdriver/RC/Grid, Cucumber, Maven, QTP Load Runner, SoapUI.
ETL/BI Tools: Informatica PowerCenter, Teradata, Tableau.
QA Analyst/Test Engineer
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
- Manual Testing of ETL scripts and supported automation testing.
- Tested several Data warehouse ETL Informatica Mappings to validate the business conditions.
- Automated System testing methods using Selenium Webdriver, Java.
- Created the test strategy document that define the test environment, phases of testing, entrance and exit criteria into different phases of testing and resources required to conduct the effort.
- Involved in writing Test Plans, Test Case by using Wireframe, Design docs and Acceptance criteria.
- Developed Automation framework using Selenium Web Driver.
- Extended TestNG framework by adding some helper classes and methods.
- Developed Selenium test cases using Cucumber and TestNG framework
- Maintained and executed Maven build files for running automated tests.
- Used Maven to help manage project's build, report and documentation across the network.
- Involved in the Continuous Integration of the automation framework with Jenkins.
- Created automation framework in Selenium WebDriver using behavior driven approach like Cucumber.
- Performed GUI, Functional and Regression testing by automated using Selenium and Jenkins.
- Used Selenium Webdriver for writing test scripts for regression test coverage.
- Involved in design and implementation of Selenium WebDriver automation framework for smoke and regression test suites (TestNG and Maven).
- Designed and Developed UAT Regression automation script and Automation of functional testing framework for all modules using Selenium and WebDriver.
- Used HP ALM 11.0 for Test scripts, Rational Clearquest for Defect Management and SharePoint for version control of Documentation and accessibility by all project teams.
- Worked with source version control tool such as Subversion (SVN).
- Performed Backend Testing of the application by writing SQL queries. Coordinated with technical support associates to fix proprietary software issues,
- Created manual test cases, reviewed with different stakeholders to validate the functionality.
- Developed Hybrid automation framework in Java by using Page Objects framework, Keyword Driven & Data risks. Automated running smoke tests and build report generator for daily builds.
- Provided different build reports, Selenium automation reports, and Performance testing reports to Senior Management.
Environment: /Tools: Java, Selenium Webdriver, Informatica, Jenkins, JAWS, WAVE 4.0, Cucumber, Maven, TestNG, HP ALM, Quality Center, XPath, HTML, CSS, SVN, SQL, Windows, Appium
QA Analyst/Test Engineer
Confidential, Wilmington, DL
- Preparing Test plan, test scripts and test cases by understanding the business logic and user requirements.
- Working with the development team to create a suite of test data (both input files and expected results) that fully exercises data validation.
- Handling duplicate objects and dynamic objects using index property and regular expressions.
- Collecting Test Data for Data Driven Testing.
- Creating Tests/Test Scripts using Descriptive Programming.
- Debugging and running Tests.
- Analyzing Test Results.
- Defect Reporting and Tracking using Quality Center or any Defect Management Tool.
- Modifying Tests and performing Regression Testing.
- Perform system, acceptance, regression, load and functional testing on the application using both automated and manual testing methods.
- Experience in operational testing, validation, and acceptance.
- Creating Automation resources such as Object repositories function libraries etc. As a operational Acceptance team member (OAT) team, focused on integration, vendor and end - to-end testing Escalated issues to developers and verified fixes.
- Involved in Black Box Testing includes Smoke Testing, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) System Testing in Putty and Manual HP ALM.
- Preparing defect reports for daily/weekly status meetings. Attended daily/weekly/adhoc defect report meetings and presented progress updates.
- Preparing Test results and created/updated test summary reports. Documented test artifacts as required.
- Assist in scheduling activities and new members of the team.
Environment: /Tools: HP ALM, QTP, Teradata, Informatica, Rational ClearQuest, Remedy, Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Windows.
- Tools/Environments: Important tools/technologies/environments used in the project.
- Systems administration, maintenance and monitoring various day-to-day operations.
- User and Group Administration - adding, modifying, removing according to UBS Standards.
- Providing value added customer services by attending to customer queries and issues.
- Monitoring of Event Engines and creating tickets for the alerts and coordinate with L3 Team.
- Involved in various ITIL processes like Change Management and Incident Management.
- Monitoring of Server health and availability.
- Scheduling jobs using WCC tool.
- Monitoring the mainframe jobs and scheduling the jobs in event engine through UNIX. Analyzing and re running the failed jobs.
- Management of Outages on the complete IT Infrastructure of the client. This involved identifying the root cause and identifying the clients impacted and sending out appropriate notifications for providing the status of Business Impacted.
Environment: /Tools: Unicenter Enterprise job manager, Teradata, Informatica, UNIX, Autosys, Multi Domain Security (MDS) checks, Workload Command Centre (WCC), Manual Testing