To obtain a Scrum Master position with your Company, where I can apply my diverse skills set towards your organization's progress and to become a valuable employee. I have a Master’s degree in Electrical and Control Engineering, Scrum Master, Six Sigma Green Belt Certification and Quality by Design certifications. I am fluent in English, Arabic and French.
HTML5, CSS3, HP ALM, JIRA, Rally ALM, VersionOne, TP on Demand, Ranorex, Selenium IDE, Java, Snagit11, Minitab, Matlab, ERP, Crystal Reports, Word, Excel, Power Point.
Confidential, Orlando, FLTest Analyst
- Work within a Scrum team to write Test cases, execute the test cases and file defects of for each sprint.
- Automate test cases to quickly react to ever - changing software systems and requirements is necessary.
- Analyze and use test results to provide feedback and enhancement opportunities to management in order to drive overall customer experience.
- Collaborate and contribute to test case documentation by identifying gaps in existing test cases and working with leadership, business and IT groups to develop a plan for new test documentation.
Web Application Test Analyst
Confidential, Orlando, FL
- Work within a Software Development Lifecycle environment HP Quality Center, and JIRA for test management, reporting and defect tracking of New Enhancement and regression, within an Agile and Waterfall environment.
- Develop and execute software testing of Billing and Payments sections in mobile devices (IPhone, Android, Windows and Tablets), as well as web applications under Safari, Chrome, Firefox and IE. Use HP Quality Center and JIRA for test management, reporting and defect tracking.