Customer - focused QA Engineer with a background that includes Technology and Financial Services combined with a history of providing comprehensive business process requirements, technical and support, and QA in diverse business environments. Recognized as having an exceptional level of customer interaction and attention to detail for deliverables and client satisfaction providing information that is both comprehensive and user-friendly. Strong communication and interpersonal skills, utilized to build rapport and confidence throughout the organization and with the customer base.
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Automated Testing
- Scripting and Documentation
- Test Plans and Cases
- Functional Requirements
- Software Quality Assurance (QA)
- Regression Testing
QUALITY ASSURANCE Engineer
Confidential, Tampa, Florida
- Partnered with Development, Business Development, and Product Management teams in complex project-based environments.
- Designed, developed and implemented test plans, test cases, and test processes to clear backlog and ensure adherence to project deadlines and milestones.
- Ensured quality and functionality of new software releases through comprehensive testing and documentation along with automated test scripts.
- Acted as Functional SME and liaison for multiple products in conjunction with Development, QA and. Technical Support.
- Create and execute automated API, test cases and scripts using SOAPUI, Postman, and Telerik Fiddler testing tools
- Cleared 2-month backlog in Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Developed extensive documentation for the QA, Development and Technical Support teams
- Created, contributed to, and executed experience driven User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Drove refinement of user requirements for Quality Assurance, software functionality, and programmer productivity
- Proficient with API testing for REST APIs and SOAP web services utilizing JSON & XML payloads passed via HTTP and HTTPS protocols.
SENIOR Technical BUSINESS ANALYST
Confidential, Tampa, Florida
- Partnered with Sales, Business Development, and Programming groups to assess customer needs and create/execute a strategic plan for software requirements,, and implementations.
- Optimized customer satisfaction with software through delivery of onsite/remote and technical support, and contribute to development of product and documentation.
- Ensure quality and functionality of new software releases through comprehensive testing and documentation.
- Acted as the single point of contact between Technical Support, Development, and QA. Acted as SME throughout the product and business lines.
- Jumpstarted deliverables and UAT initiative to bring efficiencies and improvements and contribute to continuous process improvements
- Lead cross-functional teams to understand and analyze operational opportunities and impacts for technology changes throughout the company and business teams
- Liaise between business and technical teams to ensure a mutual understanding of processes, requirements, functionality and expectations
- Developed requirements based on customer expectations, team and customer meetings and discussions
- Drive project initiatives from onset to completion while meeting or exceeding project milestones
- Lead team of business analysts and technical analysts while promoting a solid foundation of professional standards
Confidential, North Andover, Massachusetts
- Optimize customer satisfaction with software through delivery of onsite/remote and technical support, and contribute to development of product and documentation.
- Partner with Sales, Business Development, and Programming groups to provide a seamless path to software problem resolution and API integration.
- Proactively ensure quality and functionality of current and upcoming software releases through comprehensive testing and documentation.
- Lead and Support Team while also providing priority technical support to VIP customers
- Provided, coaching, and leadership to junior technical analysts
- Responsible for achieving and surpassing SLAs along with driving end user satisfaction
Technical support specialist
Confidential, Waltham, Massachusetts
- Played key role in daily operations by responding to calls for support; documented issues and resolutions for future .
- Conducted local moves and changes to user setups for both computers and phones, configured personal computers for remote use, and set up video conferencing equipment and rooms.
- Maximized effectiveness of learning programs by partnering with Manager to design and deliver engaging interactive presentations, as well as lesson outlines, texts, exercises, and tests.
- Authored and maintained systems and user support documentation, including an online help screen.
- Delivered sole technical and support to ensure optimal use of programs and applications.
- Contributed to successful rollout of Windows 7 upgrade across the organization
Confidential, Medford, Massachusetts
- Delivered first- and second-level support to colleagues on a variety of applications - additionally trained on PC use.
- Developed processes to boost functionality of software and databases.
- Drove prioritization of support issues and responses for senior staff, and oversaw timely resolution of open cases.
- Provided troubleshooting on wireless and remote connectivity issues.
- Ensured that even demanding goals and timelines were met through constant monitoring and tracking of work queues - recommended and implemented process changes to improve results.
- Boosted consistency and standardized core activities by contributing to the drafting of policies and procedures for and operations.
- Played key role as point person for new Health Savings account, serving as sole applications specialist on the project. Following implementation, transitioned day-to-day work to the Operations team.