- Over 7 and half years of experience as Software Engineer, 3+ years of experience as a Devops engineer and 6+ years as QA Analyst.
- Good Experience with GitHub, Jenkins - CI/CD/CT process, Selenium, TestNG, Docker Ansible, puppet tools.
- Performed DevOps for Linux, Mac and Windows platforms.
- Experience in Installation, Configuration, Backup, Recovery, Maintenance.
- Expertise in creating Jenkins Master-Slave for load balancing
- Good Understanding of Configuration Management Tools and Monitoring Tools, orchestration Tools
- Experience working with cloud technologies - GCP, AWS.
- Set up different kinds of Build triggers for Continuous Integration. Responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation using Jenkins along with Shell scripts to automate routine jobs.
- Expertise in Manual and Automation Testing, Database Testing for web applications and Windows applications.
- Experience in branching, tagging and maintaining the version across the environments using SCM tools like GIT on UNIX/LINUX environment.
- Managed Linux and Windows virtual servers on EC2 and Familiar with Cloud watch, Elastic IPs and managing security groups for EC2 Servers. Hands on experience with the AWS CLI.
- Good Understanding of IAM, roles, KMS, S3,Snowball,Glacier,loadbalancing,autoscaling, EBS, Route 53,cloudwatch, CloudFormation, RDS etc. .
- Actively participated in Daily scrum meetings, QA review Meetings.
- Good hands on with Linux, Windows environment.
- Hands on coding with Java, Shell scripting, Python.
- Good Knowledge of Kubernetes, blue-green deployment concept.
- Very good hands-on with Linux environment.
- Created Jenkins jobs for installing puppet agent on test server.
- Implementing a Continuous Delivery framework using Jenkins, Maven in Linux environment.
- Hands on coding experience with Java.
- Created a Continuous Delivery pipeline in Jenkins for Knoa home application.
- Configured slave nodes with Jenkins server for load balancing for test environment.
- Created ansible playbook for installing necessary packages for the application to make it run on the test environment.
- Performed Health checks for the servers.
- Created docker custom image and containerized the application for Knoa home page in it and deployed the application on test environment.
- Created a pipeline for continuous testing on test server with selenium scripts.
- Tested the SAPCRM, Bi launchpad with manual testcases.
- Tested the application on server side by running sql queries .
Environment: Jenkins, Java, Git, Docker, Linux, Selenium, Ansible, Jira, puppet,SQLserver, AWS environment.
DEVOPS ENGINEER/QA ANALYST
- Created and configured instances of linux and windows environment in compute engine in GCP.
- Created jobs in Jenkins for Compile, Code Review, QA unit test, Metric check, Package and connected in delivery pipeline
- Worked on the LINUX servers to setup based on the application requirements.
- Configured Jenkins master- slave node to run the jobs in different environments.
- Installing, configuring, and administering Jenkins CI tool on Linux/Windows/Mac machines.
- Installed and Configured Tomcat, Apache for Web Application deployment.
- Worked with ansible for creating playbooks, modules and roles for the application
- Configured the nodes for installing packages through ansible.
- Performed health checks for the servers and snapshots of instances .
- Good Hands on with Kubernetes in GCP for autoscaling, rolling updates, load balance, blue-green deployment .
- Executed the test scripts in test environment.
- Tested the functionalities of application manually.
- Used JIRA for application life cycle management for tracking and reporting the activities through the lifecycle .
Environment: Ansible, Docker, Linux, Git, Selenium, Jenkins, Jira, Squash, GCP, Kubernetes.
- Involved in writing Test Cases and Test Scripts for checking the application in squash.
- Implemented automation using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA, Selenium Grid, Cucumber, Maven.
- Used Quick Test Pro (QTP) to test most of the Web modules.
- Performed cross browser testing for the application.
- Reported the bugs to Developers through Jira.
- Responsible for writing SQL queries for accessing data from the SQL Server database.
- Actively participated in scrum meetings.
- Used JIRA, QC for application life cycle management for tracking and reporting the activities through the lifecycle .
Environment: Java, Selenium, SQL Server, Manual, QTP, Quality center, Jira.