- Over 6 years of experience with expertise in Manual Testing of Chient - Server Web application and automation Testing .
- Extensive working experience on all phases of Software development life cycle (SDLC) Software Test life cycle ( STLC ) with Agile / Scrum methodologies.
- Extensive experience in reviewing and analyzing Business Requirements and creating Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scripts, Test Estimation & Requirement Traceability Matrix.
- Good experience in System Testing / Black Box / Smoke Testing / Re Testing / Regression Testing / End to End with various testing stages/levels/phases, testing types, testing techniques and quality work products.
- Experience in automation Testing using Selenium WebDriver / RC / IDE / GRID, TestNG, Cucumber, Jenking, SoapUI and HP ALM, JIRA .
- Utilized role in mobile testing using Appium Mobile for testing client s mobile apps on the Android/iOS platforms.
- Experience in the Selenium Data Driven and Hybrid Frameworks with core Java programming, Web Driver, TestNG.
- Good working experience SQL for Database testing .
- Experience on validating various web services such as REST using. SoapUI and REST Client.
- Sound knowledge on TestNG framework for Unit testing and Maven for Project building tool and Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
- Performed defect reporting and bug tracking using JIRA and also followed up with development team to verify bug fixes, and update bug status. knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) concept. Extensively used Java for test case automation. Experience in implementing TDD and BDD.
- Ability to adapt to new environment quickly, strong team player, good communication, good analytical and computation skills, enthusiastic learner, confident and sincere.
Testing Tools: Selenium IDE/Web Driver / TestNG ETC
Languages: JAVA,VB, SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, XML
IDE: Eclipse, TOAD, Aqua Data Studio,SQL Developer
Test Framework: TestNG, Data Driven Framework, Hybrid Framework
Web Debugging Tool: XPath, Firepath, Firebug
Project Methodologies: Agile-Scrum
Defect Tracking Tools: JIRA, ALM/Quality Center
Version Control: SVN, GIT
Data Bases: Oracle,SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access, Sybase
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix
GUI Tools: SAP FI, Oracle Financials
Others: Web Services, Maven,Jenkins,Soap UI REST Client
Confidential, Dallas, TX
QA Analyst / Test Engineer
- Manual and Automated Execution of Test Cases for Functional Testing, GUI Testing, Regression Testing, Smoke testing.
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application developed using AGILE methodology .
- TestNG and Maven technologies under Java platform .
- Automation using Selenium WebDriver,Cucumbr,Java, TestNG, Maven and jenkins .
- Developed and Maintained Automated Regression Test cases in Selenium WebDriver using Java programming language and TestNG Framework . using SoapUI to Test Web services and REST APIs.
- Experinenced in parsing XML and JSON based Web services / APIs .
- Created Hybrid Framework for better maintenance of all Automation Scripts from scratch .
- Performed functional Testing, system Testing . performed Appium Tests for Test Automation Framework and for Cross platform Test Auto mation .
- Followed Agile Testing methodology, participated in daily SCRUM meetings and Tested each sprint deliverables .
- Participated QA weekly meetings and discussed Enhancement / Modification Request issues and defeets in the Application .
- Used GIT for version control, JIRA for issue Tracking / Bug reporting, and Jenkins for project build .
QA Automation engineer
- I have worked for several different projects i worked on the Online Bill pay, Online Banking and personal lone platforms, While working on Bill pay, i engineered Functional and Nonfunctional test scenarios for the GUI part and also did backend testing with SQL .
- Worked on mobile app testing using Perfecto mobile for applications on both IOS and Android.
- Had Restful API that transports data from one part of the Module to another part of the application .
- Developed automation scripts for Mobile applications (IOS, Android) using Appium, Java.
- As a part of Online Banking part, had to do a lot of data validation specifically for Month to Month checking account transaction and yearly basis transaction, the application would export large amount of data in XML files and we would then need to run SQL Queries to validate them .
- Good experience in mobile testing using Appium in both IOS and Android applications using simulator and emulator.
- Automated the whole process for that by creating an End to End test scenario, instead of doing spot check on data .
Environment : QTP UFT / Selenium Webdriver / Java / HP ALM, MS Visio, Agile Scrum, Oracle SQL, SoapUI, Jira, SharePoint, JavaScrip, Java JRE/JDK .
QA Test Engineer
- Perform Manual Testing for the application .
- Review and understand the requirement document that is given by Product Manager .
- Understands and clarifies requirements for Prepares Test cases and Test plans / Test Etimation and Requirements Tiaceability Matrix .
- Identifies Functional and non - Functional requirements and Maintains the Regression Test pack up to date .
- Cooperates closely with developers on different stages of the Project .
- Takas part in demos for business stakeholders and ensures software meets their requirements .
- Experience and knowledge Defect Tracking tools JIRA / Quality Canter .
- Good working experience (SDLC ) (STLC ) and Agile / Scrum Methodologies .
- Good exPerform Manual Testing for the application .
- Review perience on SQL for Database .
- Good experience on SoapUI for Testing and validating verious web services .
- Attended all the QA meetings and Provided status report . understand the requirement document that is given by Product Manager
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
QA Test Engineer
- Review and understand the requirement document that is given by product Manager.
- Manageprocess of User Acceptance Testing .
- Running Tests, defect tracking, manage the defects and executing the Test Cases through Quality Center .
- Used Quality Center to repot and track bugs and for reporting modification requests.
- Collaborated with technical teams to understand the complexity of new interconnected modules .
- Generated Test data for positive and negative test scenarios .
- Involved in Back end testing to valiSystem Development Life Cycledate data from the application by writing SQL queries, performed quality assurance reviews on all .
Environment: Quality Center, HTML, JIRA, SQL, MS Office, Java, C#, QTP, UFT, VB Script,Windows, Linux/Unix .