An IT professional with 7+ years of diversified experience in Software Quality Assurance for Retail POS, Telecom and Healthcare domain. Through my efforts, perseverance and skill, I want to build my career which would provide me ample opportunities that improve and leverage my skills to successfully fill the role in your company.
- Web Based, Windows Based and Mobile Applications
- Web Based, Windows Based and Mobile Applications
- End - to-End Testing
- Integration Testing
- Smoke and Sanity Testing
- SOA Testing
- SQL - Oracle, SQL Server (Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio)
- UNIX - PuTTY
- SOAP UI, Postman, Swagger, MQPUT Utility, HTTP Utility
- JIRA, HP Quality Center, HP ALM, QAComplete, Rally, BMC Remedy
- Splunk, Fiddler, Android Studio, Charles Proxy, Kibana
- Sterling OMS (Discrete Order Management)
- Extra X-treme Emulator
- Beyond Compare - Comparison Tool
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server(TFS), TeamCity
- HP UFT/QTP
- UXPin, Zeplin
- Sharepoint applications, Webex Skype, Slack
- Microsoft Office Tools - MS Word, MS Excel and Visio
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Gherkins, Saucelabs
Confidential, Lenexa, KS
Sr. Software QA Test Engineer
Skills: Functional Testing (Web Based and Mobile iOS Applications), System Integration and Component Integration Testing, Regression Testing (Web Based and Mobile iOS Applications), Exploratory, Smoke, API Testing, SQL
Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio, Gherkins, SOAP UI, Postman, Rally, QAComplete by Smart Bear, Beyond Compare, Jenkins, Saucelabs, Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), TeamCity, UXPin
Database: SQL Server (Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio)
- Develop Test Cases and Test Strategy that addresses Database Impacts, Software Scenarios, Regression Testing and Negative Testing, Error or bug retests and Usability .
- Operate in Agile methodology by participating in Daily Stand Ups, Sprint Planning, Technical Grooming, Retrospective meetings and provide estimates to Testing tasks for User Stories in Story Points based on understanding and analysis.
- Collaboratively elaborated requirements that improve the resolution of issues.
- Deploy code to production using tools like TeamCity, Team Foundation Server for Web applications (Client - Server model) and Jenkins for Mobile applications (iPADs).
- Enhance scripts for API automation using Postman and input data using Visual Studio Code .
- Participate in Release 'Go - No Go' meetings to provide confirmation and provide extended support for production deployment , post deployment validation for all Go-Live .
- Develop methods, standards, procedures to determine product quality or release readiness .
- Perform backend validations in the SQL server database and deploy SQL database scripts in the lower environments.
- Reported Software defects by assigning priority and severity based on business needs and tracked them to Closure in Rally .
- Drove the test coverage and interpretation of business objectives, system scope from the stakeholders referring to prototypes and design systems from UXPin tool.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Skills: Functional Testing (Web application, Desktop Application, Mobile iOS and Android Applications), System Integration and Component Integration Testing, E2E Testing, Arterra Billing and Amdocs CRM Application Testing, Exploratory, Smoke and API Testing
Tools: Charles Proxy, Android Studio, Postman, Swagger, Zeplin, JIRA, Test Data Automation (Internal) Tool, SOAP UI, SQL, GitHub, Kibana, Slack
- Perform System Integration Testing, End to End Testing, Regression Testing, Component Integration Testing monitoring the web and mobile app’s performance.
- Engaged closely with product owners (Business Analysts) in Requirements Creation and Developers in E2E Test Planning activities - create, maintain and review test cases.
- Reporting software defects in a clear and concise manner , defect tracking and participate in defect triage meetings.
- Implementation of Agile SCRUM methodologies, preparation of Testing Artifacts , contributing to QA Process Improvements , seeking Change Advisory Board (CAB) call approvals .
- Performed In-sprint QA of the Mobile apps in both Android and iOS applications , Device Activation and Porting, Amdocs CRM and Arterra Billing systems, Care Agent Portal (Zendesk), Telesales, Notifications center (Grapevine UI), Device Fulfillment (using SOAP UI) and APIs.
- Verify logs from Android Studio using ADB commands to trouble shoot occurring issues determined as a result of the Android App tests performed.
- Mock test data APIs response in JSON format using Charles Proxy and enable local mapping of the same to perform testing of features wherein web service APIs are not deployed.
- Prepared Test Data for the Direct to Customer (D2C) Xfinity Mobile Web Application testing and back end validations/actions in Amdocs CRM/Arterra applications and MIS Database using SQL involving Invoice validation, Data Usage, Activations, (Real Activations via organic fulfillment and also using Emulators), Port-In errors identification, Device Protection Plan subscription, Deactivations & Reactivations , Device Suspension and Order Cancellation.
Associate/Functional Test Engineer
Skills: System Testing, Component Integration Testing, Core Billing Applications - Windows Based CSG Biller (ACSR) (.Net Technology), DDP Emulator (Amdocs Billing System) (Mainframe Technology), Workforce Express Management (WFX Desktop Application) Automation, Web Based TechNet application, TechNet iOS application Automation.
Tools: HP ALM 11.x, HP ALM 12.x, HP QTP/UFT, Fiddler, BMC Remedy, Compare Tool (Internal)
Database: Oracle (Vantage - CSG Biller and InfoDDP - Amdocs Biller database)
- Extensive OSS/BSS experience with expertise in Billing - Amdocs/CSG (.Net and Mainframe technology-based applications) , Order Management and Fulfilment Systems.
- Prepared Test Data for multiple streams across MOD program, Billing and WFX so as to ensure releases are completed on time.
- Decompose user stories to extract positive and negative scenarios as a part of the Test Planning and Analysis.
- Key involvement in WFX (Workforce Management Express) releases , which includes TechNet mobile application testing using iPhone/iPad.
- Managed a team of 4, mentored and scaled the performance of the WFX team members effectively while forming cohesive team environment.
- Involved in the preparation of Test Estimation Effort, Requirements Traceability Matrix, Test List preparation, Review with stakeholders for Test Coverage .
- Tracked every individual’s effort and productivity metrics using Cog 2.0, an internal metrics tool tracker for Delivery Assurance.
- Lead the Offshore Team with good co-ordination , keeping up the team spirit high and completing the work within the critical dead line .
- Possess extensive knowledge and hands on experience in Core Billing concepts and Billing architecture .
- Streamline and automate the existing manual Regression Test scripts using HP UFT , utilizing the available functions and modifying the same to an extent possible, thereby reducing the manual effort.
- Performed MOD (Migration Offer standardization and Data clean up), E2E testing for Billing and supported Go Live for Migration.
- Performed Data Analysis from Compare Tool for every Migration Audit (MA) and shared the results with Divisions.
Skills: SOA Testing, ESB Testing, XML Validations, WebServices Testing
Tools: MQPUT Utility, HTTP Utility, Beyond Compare, Splunk
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates .
- Analyze the Testing Objectives, Strategies and evaluate System Requirements .
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes .
- Document test procedures to ensure replicability and compliance with standards .
- Ingested metadata XML and asset files for use as input in running tests in the Message Queue/SOAP UI .
- Preparation of Defect Reports, Weekly Status Reports and sharing the same with stakeholders.
- Performed Web Services testing, XML Validation, Data validation testing, exhaustive Exploratory and Ad-hoc testing.
- Splunk logs were captured and the XML validations were performed using the Beyond compare tool.
- Involve with Development teams to overcome the bottlenecks of applications for performance issues and fueling swift corrective actions .
Programmer Analyst Trainee
Skills: Desktop Windows Based Application) Genesys POS, Component Integration Testing, Sterling (Discrete Order Management), Selling Tools Web Application
Tools: HP Quality Center, UNIX - PuTTY, Mainframe database - Extra X-treme Emulator, Notepad++, Humming Bird, Citrix VDI, BMC Remedy
- Supported Flexible Fulfilment for Installed Orders using Sterling DOM , Genesys POS and other Services Platform programs operated in Waterfall methodology.
- Ensured no change in functionality resulted during the performed tests due to the Genesys UDB version Upgrade from 8.2 to 9.7 .
- Perform initial debugging procedures by reviewing configuration files , logs, or code pieces to determine breakdown source.
- Understanding the approach for test design phase, thereby develop and perform peer review of the test cases and test conditions for Requirements
- Performed data validation and updates using Extra X-treme Emulator – Mainframe database and ran batch jobs for processing.
- Collaborate with field staff or customers to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend possible solutions.
- Optimize the existing Test Regression Suite to minimize redundancy and maximize test coverage .
- Investigate customer problems referred by analyzing the Root Cause and provide technical support.
- Handled SQL queries and performed execution of complex test cases, high priority bugs, Sanity, Smoke and Regression testing.
- Used UNIX-PUTTY to transfer files between servers and verify data in log files .
- Preparation of Mitigation plans and generation of metrics using I-Dash tool, MDrive and HP ALM Dashboard.