- Confidential has over 10 years of experience in Data Quality and Data Governance strategy implementations.
- He has helped clients in multiple domains, including utility, healthcare, telecommunications and retail sectors.
- His primary expertise is in data stewardship, data profiling, analysis and configuring/implementing Data Quality rules.
- Confidential has extensive experience leading a combination of onsite, offsite as well as near site teams to enable the on - time and first-time right delivery.
Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) Tools: Informatica Power Center 10.x/9.x/8.x
Enterprise Information Management (EIM) Tools: Informatica Data Quality IDQ 10.x/9.x, Informatica MDM 9.x
Software Languages: PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, SQL., Python 3.x
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, MS SQL Server 2008/2008 R2, Teradata, Big Data (Hive)
OLAP Tools: Business Objects Xi R2
SQL Tools: SQL Developer, TOAD, SQL*PLUS, SQL Server Management Studio, SSSRS.
General Tools: PQC, ESP (CA Automation), UC4 - Automic, Effort Estimation Tool (ADM), Pega, JIRA, Rally, Confluence, Anaconda, Jupyter Notebook, Alteryx
Data Quality Architect
Confidential, PittsburgH, PA
- Designed the overall Data Quality (DQ) solution to import data from files and implement business rules before feeding it to the Master Data Management (MDM) system.
- Supervised a team of 5+ members to build IDQ mappings, cleanse/validate data and develop dashboards for reporting data quality metrics.
- Designed ETL (Informatica PowerCenter) solution to create extracts for the Downstream teams.
Confidential, HOBOKEN, NJ
- Manage the execution of the Data Quality Program (i.e. manage issues to closure, back up Senior manager, etc.)
- Assist in the execution of data governance, construction of policies, processes and metrics to improve and maintain the quality and ownership of data (including data owners, stewards and administrators). Data Quality and Governance subject matter expertise a must
- Provide recommendations and best practices for data element, data definitions, business rule writing, and data management procedure
- Conduct root cause analysis of data quality issues across the systems
- Gather and document business data quality requirements
- Prioritize attributes causing the issues (including the naming of data elements and associated data concepts)
- Manage data elements through QA lifecycle with enterprise architecture QA coordination
- Implement and test data quality rules and detect data quality issues
- Manage the implementation of Informatica-based data quality solution
- Influence the direction of the standards and guidelines
- Coordinate and manage data quality rule development, testing and deployment
- Provide oversight and quality control for the offshore and nearshore DQ teams
- Liaise with the DQ team to ensure smooth delivery as per business standards
- Manage data quality analysis priorities and team delivery
- Work directly with project owners across the business and plan, manage and align key data points.
- Communicate progress to management and client teams
Data Quality Lead
Confidential, New York City, NY
- Interact actively with Business Analysts and Data Modelers on Mapping documents and Design process for various Sources and Targets
- Develop rules and mapplets that are commonly used in different mappings
- Use various transformations like Address validator, parser, joiner, filter, matching to develop the mappings
- Create complex mappings using Aggregate, Expression, Filter, and Sequence Generator, Update Strategy, Union, Lookup, Joiner, XML Source Qualifier and Stored procedure transformations
- Apply the rules and profile the source and target table's data using IDQ
- Develop the mappings, applied rules and transformation logic as per the source and target system requirements
- Responsible for migration of the work from the dev environment to testing environment
- Responsible for solving the testing issues
- Responsible for Business owners and stakeholders on Informatica IDQ and Analyst tool
- Responsible for coordinating and collaborating between onshore and offshore teams
- Conduct and participate in process improvement discussions and recommend possible outcomes and focused on production application stability and enhancements
Business Intelligence Lead
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Create technical specifications and unit test plans for Developers
- Provide status updates on all managed projects
- Conduct peer reviews of Developers applications and provide recommended changes
- Define reporting approaches, best practices, system design, tuning, and performance
- Perform or assist developers in the analysis and debugging of application issues quickly and effectively. This may include coordination with additional technical areas
- Lead the development of new applications or modifications to existing applications
- Develop and deliver SSRS billing reports for federal audit and reporting