- Over 8+ years of extensive experience in Analyzing, Designing and Implementation of QA Testing strategy for Web based, Web Services Testing, Client/Server application Testing using Manual testing and Automation testing on Windows, UNIX platforms.
- Experience in working in Agile Development Methodology and participated heavily in Scrum meetings and Sprint planning meetings.
- Good knowledge of latest version of object - oriented java script Libraries like Angular.js.
- Strong in API testing using tools like Soap UI Pro, Espresso tool, Advanced REST client etc.
- Experience on Groovy Scripts for Web Services API Testing.
- Experience in working with open source tools Selenium (IDE/WebDriver/GRID), HP Quality Center, Junit, Test NG, Eclipse, Espresso tool and preparation of automation test framework.
- Experience in developing BDD scripts with Cucumber and writing step definitions for behavior.
- Well Experienced in writing VB Scripts in QTP and Java and Python in Selenium.
- Experience with building Gherkin (Cucumber) user scenarios and ruby scripting for automated testing (Selenium/Ruby/Cucumber).
- Experience in writing Acceptance criteria in Gherkin, Feature Files and Step definition using Ruby.
- Experience in black box, gray box and automation testing using Selenium, TestNG/Junit on web and client applications. Rational functional tester using Java.
- Skilled in performing load, stress and performance testing using Apache JMeter.
- Involved in developing the automation script for Mobile Native applications (IOS, Android) using Appium, Java.
- Integrated Appium with Sauce Labs for distributing tests on the cloud.
- Experience in protractor, QTP Automation, load and performance testing tool JMeter, Load Runner and mobile automation testing tool Appium.
- Created Automated scripts - Load Runner Web Services, Soap UI, XML.
- Developed and executed Non-functional testing such as performance, load, stress, stability, and security testing using Load Runner.
- Experienced in performing Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) automation using Jenkins tool for scheduling the jobs and expertise working on configuration management tools like GIT.
- Extensive experience with MySQL, T-SQL, MS SQL, SQL Server, Oracle Database.
- Excellent knowledge in writing unique XPath using firebug and fire path to identify web elements.
- Experienced in using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with Maven/Ant.
- Experienced in performing Data driven testing to validate the components displayed on the website using Selenium.
- Expert in Testing & Automation of Test Scripts in Ready API using Groovy scripting.
- Experienced in Selenium Data-Driven and Protractor Framework with core Java programming.
- Expert in debugging various issues occurred in Web application & web page on the browser and backend using Firebug.
- Expertise in Smoke Testing, back end Testing, Black-Box Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Functional Testing, Positive/ Negative Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, GUI Software Testing, Ad-hoc Testing, Boundary Value Testing.
- Experienced working with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Software development life cycle (SDLC) - Waterfall model and agile / Scrum development environment.
- Experience in Functional Testing, Data Driven Testing, Load Testing and Validating WSDL using SOAPUI tool and Espresso tool.
- Experience in testing on various browsers like Internet Explorer, Netscape, Chrome, and Mozilla to perform browser compatibility testing.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a strong technical background and good interpersonal skills
Confidential, Pittsburg, PA
Sr. QA Automation Engineer
- Created test suites for Regression testing, Smoke testing and Sanity testing.
- Executed various test plans for identifying defect and reported them with details log information and screenshot in defect tracking tool Azure boards
- Identified test cases which need to be automated and created.
- Created reusable libraries in C# to test automation and build page object models (POM) to create reusable code.
- Created test suites to read the test data from csv files to use in Regression, sanity and smoke test automation suites.
- Configured C#, Selenium Web Driver, N unit, Pipeline tool and involved in selenium automation framework using N unit framework and page object model (POM).
- Identified test cases to automate, automated those test cases using Selenium WebDriver and NUnit.
- Created Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, User defined Functions and scripting Complex T-SQL logics for business logics.
- Created detailed test plan to identify test cases, identified and defined test scope to come up with risk assessment.
- Built automation framework in Selenium WebDriver using behavior driven (BDD) approach in Cucumber framework.
- Involved in debugging, troubleshooting API proxies using Trace tool and analyzing performance metrics.
- Involved in White box testing using Nunit, Pipeline and Selenium WebDriver.
- Coordinated with developers and record defects in Azure devops tools to track until they are resolved.
- Assisted Application Developers and technical support staff in identifying and resolving defects.
- Involved in debugging and bug fixing of application modules.
- Wrote Scenarios, Scenario outlines and Step Definitions using Gherkin in Cucumber for BDD.
- Validated web services manually and through automation using SOAP UI.
- Writing and managing automation test-cases for REST API endpoints using Postman tool.
- Developed multiple Selenium WebDriver Java scripts for Black-box Testing.
- Identified weaknesses in QA Processes, Web testing, Selenium Automation. Suggested and implemented improvements.
- Worked in a highly dynamic AGILE environment and participated in all scrum events such as Backlog grooming, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Demo and Retro meetings.
- Recorded detailed test cases including test steps and success criteria into Project Management tool JIRA & Linked the test cases with respective user stories.
- Used Azure Devops tools for defect tracking, developed Test plan, Test cases, and Test scripts and various another project documentation.
- Engaged with Deployment, provide QA Test activities dependencies and test timelines.
- Involving in giving daily and weekly reports to clients.
Environment: C#, Specflow, Selenium WebDriver, Nunit, SQL, CosmosDB, Pipeline, Boards, Repos, Testplans, Postman, Gherkin, Windows XP, MS Access and MS Excel.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Analyzed system specifications, design, development and executed test plans and test cases for Manual and Automation testing.
- Maintained and enhanced several Jenkins based test platforms and CI solutions.
- Maintained functional testing gap and eliminated the risk caused by external dependencies component.
- Created and enhanced numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the tested application’s GUI and in the testing, environment using Selenium.
- Developed Selenium test cases using Junit framework.
- Used Appium for mobile automation testing with Selenium bindings for Android, IOS.
- Developed automation scripts for Mobile Native applications on iOS and Android platforms using Appium and Java.
- Developed ANT Build scripts to run Sanity Test scripts.
- Integrated Selenium RC with existing API to test framework.
- Implemented Data-Driven test to verify the same functionality with multiple sets of data.
- Extensively executed SQL Queries on database tables to verify the database.
- Worked with source version control tool such as Subversion (SVN).
- Designed the framework to integrate HP ALM to cucumber using the newly released version of HP ALM rest API.
- Worked with developer to reproduce the bugs and to resolve usability issues during UAT.
- Created Regression Document to track and report testing activities during each phase of testing, including testing results, test case coverage, required resources, logged defects and their status, performance baselines.
- Participated in Stand-up meeting, walkthrough meeting, weekly automation meeting with all other QA, weekly assessment meetings with business analysts and developers.
- Analyzed business requirements, system requirements, and data mapping requirement specifications interacting with client, developers and QA team.
Confidential, Fairfield, NJ
- Gathered requirements documents such as business requirements and design document and other related documents.
- Reviewed the Test Basis, designed and documented Test Strategies, Test Plan, Test Cases and executed test cases.
- Responsible for writing and maintain Selenium WebDriver scripts for regression and functional testing using data driven framework
- Developed test code in Java language using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG framework.
- Setup the Automation framework using Selenium WebDrivers run test cases in multiple browsers and platforms
- Responsible for identifying test cases for manual and Automation with Selenium WebDriver for Smoke Test, Functional and Regression Tests.
- Involved in design and implementation of Selenium WebDriver automation framework for smoke and regression test suites (TestNG and Maven).
- Involved in testing the application utilizing the Scrum (Agile) methodology.
- Involved in designing of automation framework to be used in UI testing with Selenium WebDriver.
- Execute browser compatibility and regression tests using Selenium WebDriver for testing UI for every new build release.
- Supported Regression testing by executing automation scripts on multiple Virtual Machines.
- Set up Jenkins for scheduled automation test run and that will trigger Smoke Test script by receiving email.
- Performed functional tests using Selenium WebDriver with data driven framework and documented results in a database.
- Developed automate test scripts in JAVA.
- Identified, Reported and Tracked Defects using HP ALM/Quality Center test management tool.
- Manually tested, verified and validated that the product meets user requirements.
- Developed and executed SQL queries to verify the proper insertion, deletion and updates into the Oracle supporting tables and cubes.
- Reviewed database test cases according to assigned Requirements to validate reports by retrieving data with SQL queries from oracle database.
- Performed End-to-End testing of database to check data integrity using SQL queries.
- Assisted QA lead in documenting User Acceptance Test report and reporting defect resolution.
- Participate in Agile Scrum methodology and attend Daily Scrum, Sprint Grooming, and Sprint Planning and Sprint Review meetings.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Java, TestNG, Jenkins, Cucumber, Agile, SQL, Maven, HTML, XPath, Firebug, Eclipse, HTML, GitHub, Windows 10.
Confidential, Reston VA
- Analyzed the system requirements and developed detailed test plans and test cases and provided the documentation, collaborated with product management teams in an agile environment to develop a comprehensive set of tests for web-based applications.
- Designed Automation Test cases using Selenium WebDriver, Java, TestNG, Maven.
- Automated Test scripts using REST API and C#.
- Used Selenium Grid to run test cases in multiple browsers and Platforms.
- Involved in testing of application using the Scrum (Agile) methodology.
- Involved in integration testing of Informatica mappings, worklets, Workflows and Unit testing using UTF.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and GitHub and AWS.
- Developed automation framework from scratch using C#, TestNG, Maven and POM.
- Automating the Test Scripts are planned, prepared and upgraded using HP Quality Center.
- Verified the data in database through SQL statements and executed stored procedures and triggers.
- Created profiles in maven to launch specific TestNG suite from Jenkins job .
- Involved in various meetings with Business analysts and Developers.
- Mobile automation of android and windows app using Appium and Selenium Web driver.
- Supported the extraction, transformation and load process (ETL) for a Data Warehouse using Informatica.
- Created detailed QA and UAT cases to validate the quality of the application.
- Conducted Functional testing, Regression Testing using selenium with Data-driven, Keyword Driven framework.
- Strong experience with SOA architecture which include SOAP and Restful Web Services Testing.
- Tested on Web Services using WSDL and SOAPUI to check the communication between different services.
- Involved in testing of services using SOAP/REST services using SOAP UI, Groovy Script.
- Developed BDD Automation Framework using Cucumber tool and developed Feature files which includes Features, Scenarios and Step Definitions.
- Designed and documented REST/HTTP, SOAP API’s, including JSON data formats and API Versioning strategy.
- Logged the errors, reported defects, and tracked the defects using JIRA until resolution
- Logged and managed defects using HP ALM Quality Center defect management tool.
- Responsible for implementing Load Runner, Performance center, JMeter based infrastructure including
- Performed Smoke, Functionality, white box testing, Integration, System, Regression tests based on analysis, and understanding of the requirements, non-functional specifications, and end-user needs.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Analyzed business requirements and functional documents, created the test strategy document that define the test environment, phases of testing, entrance and exit criteria into different phases of testing and resources required to conduct the effort.
- Drafted Test Plan which included testing objectives, testing phases, scenarios and test environment after a thorough analysis of the business rules.
- Developed Automation framework using C# and Selenium WebDriver.
- Run Unit tests with Jasmine-Karma.
- Worked on acceptance testing using Selenium WebDriver.
- Worked on Data Driven Framework and MVC for Automation test scripts.
- Extended TestNG framework by adding some helper classes and methods.
- Analyzed multiple test scenarios for POS including tests to verify transactions, product sales, and reports.
- Used C# and Selenium WebDriver for writing test scripts for regression test coverage.
- Implemented Keyword Driven automation testing framework utilizing TestNG and Selenium WebDriver.
- Performed Data driven testing using SeleniumWebDriver, TestNG functions and JDBC Connections which reads data from scripts using property and XML files.
- Implemented Automated execution of tests (nightly and need based) using Maven and Jenkins.
- Created Maven and SVN to create nightly automation script.
- Responsible for implementation of Hybrid Test Automation Framework build using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Maven technologies under Java platform utilizing industry leading harness design patterns and approaches.
- Contributed to the Continuous Integration pipeline running component builds, creating and running Deployment jobs on individual stages on Jenkins, and running automated and manual functional tests.
- Monitored the test execution in Jenkins once the code pushed into CI.
- Used Firebug/Fire Path Add-on tools to identify the Object’s id, Name, Xpath, link in the application.
- Used XPath and DOM to work with dynamic and static objects in SeleniumWebDriver.
- Tested compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using HTML IDs and XPath in Selenium.
- Maintain the scripts in using the version control tool SVN (Apache Subversion).
- Tested web-based application on different operating systems such as Windows, Vista and different browsers such as IE, chrome, Firefox.
- Conducted backend testing using SQL queries to validate data for database.
- Coordinated with technical support associates to fix proprietary software issues.
- Created manual test cases, reviewed with different stakeholders to validate the functionality.
- Attend the BRI (Business Requirement Identification) meeting to understand the business Requirements.
- Edited and debug tests using Selenium Participated in meeting, teleconferences walk through with the development team, QA manager and Project manager (PM).
- Verified, edited and update test data in new or existing systems before testing.
Environment: C#, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, MVC, Jasmine, karma, Quality Center, Firebug, Firepath, XPATH, XML, DOM, SVN, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, SQL and Windows.