- A versatile technocrat offering over 6 years of experience in all aspects of Software Testing and Test Automation with varied skills in executing complex projects.
- Derived below benefits through projects as a result of proficiency in Selenium & Protractor:
- Dynamic and Reusable Framework/Assets
- Quality assurance through regression testing
- Time consumption reduced for few regression test cases
- Domain expertise in Selenium and Protractor Automation Framework that involves creation of independent automation framework integrated with CI/CD Integration.
- Agile Scrum testing which involves User story validation, Functional Testing, Regression Testing, UI Testing, Database Testing, Web Services Testing and Smoke Testing.
- Proven ability in designing and creating automation frameworks for Client applications using Protractor, Selenium, Typescript, Java and Seetest for Mobile Automation.
- Abilities to design Automation framework for different set of application including Front - End, API Layer, Soap layer, Database, IBM tool
- Leading and guiding a team of Quality -I and Quality -II engineers from various teams with respect QA processes, standard, test planning & strategy.
- Certified Safe Agile Practitioner with Scaled Agile Framework
- Comprehensive knowledge of test case/ test script preparation, log analysis, defect reporting and tracking, usage of debugging tool and metrics preparation; expertise in SQL Queries, SQL Scripts and Database Testing
- Proficient in analysing test requirements, tracking changes, writing test cases, designing and automating scripts
- Experience in preparing Test Plan and Test Strategy for web applications and desktop applications
- Skilled on various tools like Quality Centre, GIT,SVN,HP AGM, SQL, Jenkins, Soap UI, Postman, Eclipse, Visual Studio.
- Skilled on various Methodology like Agile Methodologies, Agile Manifesto, Scrum Processes, Kanban, Waterfall.
- A team player with strong problem-solving, technical and analytical skills
Automation Test Lead
- Analysing business requirements, functional specifications, change requests and use cases to understand the application functionalities and determine the testing objectives, timelines, and scope
- Performed Scrum Agile testing, review the stories and participated in Daily Scrum, Iteration Planning and Release Planning meeting and used HP Agile Manager Tool.
- Design automation framework for various Web based application using Protractor, Typescript, Selenium WebDriver, JAVA, Maven and TestNG.
- Design Automation Framework for API/Web Service Layer Testing using Java, Rest Assured, Oracle and spring boot.
- Leading an Automation team of more than 10 member. Reviewing the code and suggesting the changes to support automation for various application
- Created automation framework for complete workflow testing for Client Application.
- Extensively automated regression and functional test suites by developing over 2000 test cases using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA, TestNG.
- Developed Keyword Driven and Data Driven frameworks to retrieve test actions, test data from Excel files and SQL Databases.
- Configured Maven for JAVA automation projects and developed Maven project object model (POM).
- Used Maven, Selenium Grid/TestNG to execute Selenium automation suites on a different platform, browser combinations in parallel.
- Performed Defect Tracking & Management in Quality Centre
- Worked effectively with Developers, offshore testing team, Project Management to achieve Selenium automation, high quality, release deadlines and QA processes improvements.
- Using experience in Selenium, SOAP UI Pro and Postman for Automation Identification.
- Building Micro service for testing application features.
- Building the QA Test in Jenkins Pipeline to support Continuous testing.
- Maintained the Selenium and Java Automation Code and resources in source controls like Git/SVN for improvements and new features.
Test Automation Engineer
- Performed agile testing, review the stories and participated in Daily Scrum, Iteration Planning and Release Planning meeting and used JIRA Tool
- Participated in all phases of the Software Testing Life Cycle(STLC)
- Involved in the design and development of test plan from business and Functional requirements which includes test objectives, test strategies, test environments etc.
- Performed System, Integration, Smoke, Sanity, Functional, End to End, Positive and Negative and monitored the behaviour of the applications during different phases of testing using testing methodologies.
- Regression testing was performed after each build release of the application and updated the Scripts by executing the Regression suites built using Selenium and approve for regression suit.
- Created Selenium Test cases for automation using Selenium Web Driver and Java using various test frameworks.
- Build a detailed, reusable, Script Data - Driven framework for over 45% Test cases using Selenium WebDriver + TestNG.
- Parallel, Cross - Browser Testing using Selenium Grid and TestNG.
- Performed back end testing by writing and executing SQL queries to validate that data is being populated in appropriate tables and manually verify the correctness of the data with front-end values.
- Developed SOAP UI tests for REST and SOAP web services regression testing.
- Interacted with users by conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure that the total functionality of the application was met by complying with all the business requirements.
- Participated in weekly QA status and project status meetings to report any defects and issues encountered in application.
- Discussed with team lead and PM regarding testing deadlines and post deployment validation.
- Actively communicated with the end users and business users to create realistic test cases.
- Provide test summary documentation and analyse test results, identifying trends and/or root causes of problems.
- Developed training materials, system maintenance and operating manuals for the QA environment and used the same to train the users
- Establish business continuity through Knowledge Transfer and mentoring of new resources.