- Over 7 plus years of experience in IT, specializing in Software QA & Testing of Application systems
- Expert in analyzing requirements, creation of test procedures, test Plan and test cases that cover the best scenarios and execute them.
- Experience in testing Web - based and Client-Server applications in different environments.
- Experience in testing mobile (IOS and Android) based application.
- Experience in using browser stack for manual and automation testing in different mobile and iPad devices across different versions.
- Solid Experience of all the stages of Software Development Life Cycle (from requirement gathering to rollout) and different types of SDLC and their methodologies and validations to ensure the quality Assurance control.
- Strong Experience in GUI Testing, Smoke testing, Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing and UAT
- Specialized in bug tracking, bug-reporting, analyzing results, and defect tracking procedures.
- Experience in using automated testing tool such as Selenium using JAVA and visual studio C#.
- Extensive knowledge working in DevOps for CI/CD.
- Experience in build, release and deploy for ASP.net application using DevOps.
- Execute test cases from azure DevOps test plan and generating report.
- Created test automation script from scratch using visual studio c#.
- Experience in developing end to end automation framework using Selenium Web Driver Junit/TestNG, GitHub for code repository, cucumber for BDD framework, Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Excellent experience in reviewing the requirements, designing test cases and uploading to Quality Center.
- Experienced in using Test Management Tools such as VSTS, Microsoft test management (MTM), JIRA, HP ALM, Test Rail and Bugzilla as Bug reporting tool.
- Developed and implemented test case mapping to requirements, project status reports, issue/defect matrices, UAT test plans and user training documents.
- Experienced in planning, delegating and tracking the test activities to meet the project schedule.
- Experience in writing basic SQL Queries for testing.
- Extensive experience working with Agile Methodology.
- Working experience with html and CSS.
- Experience in SOAP and REST API using Postman.
- Ability to multitask and flexible in adjusting as per demand and strong aptitude towards learning new technologies.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication, learning and team skills.
- Extensive working experience in SAP Hybris BO for E commerce website.
- Knowledge in Sitecore for content management
Business/Technical Skills: Test management tool such as HP ALM, JIRA, MTM, VSTS, Test Rail, bug tracking tool Bugzilla, C#, Java, HTML, SQL, Visual Studio, Waterfall, Agile, MS Office, MS Access, MS Outlook, Selenium using JAVA, Cucumber, GitHub, Jenkins, SOAPUI, Browser Stack.
Confidential, Pittsburg, PA
- Analyzed the business requirements and developed the Detail Test Plan and the Test Strategy.
- Involved in resolving the Technical challenges & in efforts estimation and Test Planning.
- Involved in writing Automation scripts and executing scripts using visual studio c#.
- Involved in Preparation of 'Hybrid Driven Reusable Framework' using c#.
- Involved in Automation Feasibility Study for Web based applications.
- Designed and developed Selenium framework using Scripting by implementing Page Object Model.
- Regularly attend scrum, office hours, Tech Meetings, Retro, Sprint Grooming, Sprint Planning meetings etc.
- Extensively created and execute test cases in VSTS.
- Schedule calls & actively interact with client for various project related items or issues on frequent basis.
- Identified test data and organized in excel files scenario wise for test input at run time.
- Organized the scripts by grouping as Smoke, Regression and Functional and executed them from command prompt by creating schedules tasks.
- Mainly worked with Lead Management.
- Used DevOps for CI/CD extensively.
- Ensure all Testing documents/artifacts are documented and maintained as per the process.
- Analyze test execution results and post defects with detailed steps and screenshots.
- Used Jira for tracking defects and notifying developers.
- Involved in SOAP and REST API testing.
- Coordinated user acceptance testing with final users & prepared end user documentation for the new system.
- Prepared and Presented weekly and monthly QA Defect and Status Reports to the different Stakeholders.
- Maintained bug lists for critical issues using Jira & reported the same in status meetings.
- Developed test scripts in Selenium using C# Language.
- Implemented Data driven frame work while developing the automated test scripts using Selenium Web Driver.
- Performed manual and automated testing on various mobile devices using browser stack and physical devices.
Confidential, Mechanicsburg, PA
- Review functional requirements to develop test plans and test cases for web, Android and IOS based application
- Create and design test scenarios and test cases for the testing of web and mobile based software applications
- Perform various types of manual testing including functional, Exploratory, system, and integration etc.
- Developed and implemented test case mapping to requirements, project status reports, issue/defect matrices
- Perform various testing across browsers and operating systems based on business requirements
- Track and report test status to the Quality Assurance Manager or Project Manager. Document defects and work with development team to resolve defects
- Coordinate with User Acceptance Test (UAT) team and execute user acceptance tests at client location.
- Participate in defect triage meeting, maintain test suits, defects including traceability in JIRA
- Adhere to strict project delivery timelines and maintain flexibility to grow with changing development environment.
- Extensively used Hybris BO for data management.
- Extensively worked on HP ALM, VSTS, Test Rail, QC for test execution and generate reports.
- Automated Functional testing and Regression Testing using Selenium Web Driver (Java Scripting), GitHub, Jenkins
- Perform SOAP API testing using POSTMAN.
- Experience working with cucumber for BDD Framework
Tools: & Technologies: Selenium using Java, Cucumber, GitHub, Jenkins, HP ALM, VSTS, SQL 2005, JIRA, Agile, SAP Hybris BO, SOAP API, Test Rail, QC.
Confidential, Florham Park, NJ
- Participated in business-requirements gathering and other documentation reviews to extract test scenarios
- Reviewed Functional Requirement Documentation (FRD), Business Requirement document, System specification document and Use Case.
- Created Test plans, Test Cases and maintained in Mercury Interactive Quality Center tool.
- Analyzed application to find which part can be automated and which can be manually tested.
- Conducted Data Validation of the data flow from the front-end to the back-end.
- Automated Functional testing and Regression Testing using Selenium C#.
- Run tests, debugged tests, analyzed tests and reported defects in Quality Center.
- Found defects, prepared defect reports and status reports, performed defect tracking using JIRA.
- Evaluate the application compatibility with IE, chrome and other browsers.
- Identified Software bugs and interacted with developers to resolve technical issues.
- Analyzed and documented the test results.
- Coordinated the QA team and conducted and participated in status meetings.
Tools: & Technologies: Selenium, Quality Center, Visual Studio, SQL 2005, JIRA, Agile.
- Reviewed business and technical specifications in preparation for testing planning.
- Defined structured testing methodology and standard testing procedures.
- Designed and developed Test plan, Test strategies, and Test Cases using Quality Center.
- Experience in MTM test management tool for test case writing and execution.
- Prepared and executed manual test to validate existing and new functionality.
- Responsible for defect tracking, control and reporting using Quality Center.
- Worked with the development team to ensure issues were resolved correctly and in a timely manner.
- Performed User acceptance testing of the application by creating and running demo versions of the application with the prospective users.
- Actively involved in developing test cases and coordinating functional and user acceptance testing.
- Reported issues in timely manner to development team and follow up with them for corrective measures and retesting the claims with issues to make sure that those are fixed.
Tools: & Technologies: Quality Center, XML, MS Office, window XP, JIRA, Agile.
- Performed functional, regression, end-to-end, GUI, and acceptance testing.
- Gathered requirements from Business Analyst and analyzed them for testing perspective.
- Developed and executed test cases and test suites.
- Maintained and updated test documentation.
- Performed cross browser testing to verify functionality of web applications.
- Wrote and executed SQL queries to perform the back-end testing in the driver information database.
- Participated in standup meetings and other required QA meetings such as test planning, retrospective, QA status and update meetings.
Tools: m& Technologies: Quality Center, MS Office, window XP, JIRA, Agile.