- Experienced in Software Quality Assurance, with diversified skills in both manual and automation testing.
- Experienced with Logistic, Transportation, Insurance, and Industrial applications and analysis of its business, technical, and functional requirements.
- Extensive knowledge in working with Agile Methodology, Scrum sessions, Sprints as a part of the team with shared aim.
- Experienced with Smoke, GUI, Black Box, System Integration, Regression, Functional, Web Service, Compatibility, Cross Browser, Database, and Load Testing.
- Experienced in developing and maintaining Data Driven and Hybrid Automation Framework using VBScript in HP Unified Functional Testing tool.
- Created Data Driven Automation script in Java for Web Application using Selenium Web Driver in Eclipse.
- Created Automated Script to test Android Application using Robotium and HPE Mobile Center.
- Executed Smoke and Regression Test Suite using Jenkins for Continuous Integration Testing.
- Created Automated Scripts for Functional Test for Rest Api using SoapUI NG Pro in Ready API.
- Performed Load Test on Web Application using Visual Studio and API using LoadUI NG Pro.
- Excellent team player with very good communication, analytical skills and leadership qualities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Highly dedicated to produce professional work with highest quality and creativity.
- Strong ability to learn and adopt new skills.
Testing Tools: HP QuickTest Professional/Unified Functional Testing, Selenium Web Driver, Eclipse, HP Quality Center/ ALM, Robotium, Android Studio, HP Mobile Center, Microsoft Test Manager, IBM RTC, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Jira, HP Agile Manager, FitNesse, SoapUI NG Pro, LoadUI NG Pro, Post Man, MS SQL Server Management Studio, Oracle SQL Developer, Microsoft Visual Studio.
Operating Systems:: Windows, UNIX/Linux.
Programming/SQL Languages: VBScript, Java, Python, Groovy, C#, PL/SQL, T - SQL, HTML.
Database: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server.
Source Code Management:: Apache Subversion (SVN), HP Quality Center, Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
Other Tools: Jenkins, Putty, FileZilla, WinScp, Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Jama.
Confidential, Norcross, Georgia
QA Automation Developer
- Worked with team members of Software Development, Business Analyst, and Quality Assurance to ensure the best quality of the product.
- Performed Smoke, Functional, Web Service, API Load, System Integration, Regression, and Database testing.
- Supported Testing in multiple test environments like Development, Quality Assurance and Business using automated script.
- Automated Test Cases for Web Based, Java Windows Desktop and Android Mobile Application.
- Written Automated Script for various applications for multiple test teams.
- Developed Hybrid Automation Framework from scratch using VBScript in HP Unified Functional Testing for Java Swing Windows Desktop and Web Applications. Used Jenkins to execute Smoke Test Suite after every build deployed and Regression Suite before each release goes to Production.
- Created Data Driven Automation script in Java for Web Application using Selenium Web Driver in Eclipse. Created custom HTML reporting for test run results.
- Written Automated Scripts using Java with Robotium framework for Android Mobile Application in Android Studio IDE. Executed scripts in Android Studio Emulator.
- Automated Web Service testing in Data Driven Approach using SoapUI NG Pro in Ready API. Written Test Steps using Groovy in SoapUI NG Pro to validate test results and to generate test data in run time.
- Created Load Test Scenarios using LoadUI NG Pro to test API.
- Created Automated Test Script for Android Mobile Application using HPE Mobile Center.
- Uploaded files to FTP server using Python Script for Automation Test Cases.
- Automated Manual Test Cases from Jira, Quality Center and IBM RTC.
- Wrote SQL Queries to obtain test data for automation script and data validation.
- Checked Application Logs in Linux Environment using Putty.
- Worked on Proof of Concept for Acceptance Tests using FitNesse for Mobile Application.
Environment: Windows, Linux, Java, WebLogic, Rest API, MS Office, HP Unified Functional Testing, Selenium Web Driver, Robotium, Android Studio, Ready API, Jira, HP Agile Manager, Apache SVN, IBM RTC
Confidential, Bonita Springs, Florida
Software QA Engineer
- Collaborated with cross-functional team at daily basis to ensure the best quality of the Product.
- Participated at daily stand up meeting, backlog grooming, product review, retrospective, and Sprint Planning.
- Performed various types of testing, such as Smoke, Functional, Regression, Web Service, Compatibility, Cross Browser and Database Testing.
- Involved in Test Estimation and Test Strategies in each Sprint.
- Wrote detailed test cases.
- Performed Compatibility testing Manually of Web Application on Android Tablets and iPad.
- Logged new bugs in Sprint Board using Team Foundation Server. Retested the bugs and updated the status of previously reported bugs.
- Created Automated Script based on Manual Test Cases from Microsoft Test Manager.
- Set up Automation Test Environment on Windows Server using HP Unified Functional Testing tool and Quality Center.
- Created Data Driven Automation scripts in VBScript for Web Applications using HP Unified Functional Testing.
- Scheduled Regression Test Suite with Windows Task Scheduler.
- Wrote SQL Queries for database validation and to obtain test data in run time.
- Tested Web Services Using Postman Client.
- Created Load test for web application using Visual Studio.
- Worked on Proof of Concept on automating web application in C# using Visual Studio Coded UI.