- 8 +Highly Motivated SQA. Testing IoT Cloud micro - services, Web, Security, Single Sign-on, Imaging, Email, Software analysis tool-set, and Backup Recovery Server/Client applications.
- Extensive experience testing Exploratory, functional, unit, integration, regression, black box, White box, GUI, back-end, browser compatibility, UAT, manual and automation testing. Administered and configured desktop, tablet and servers for QA lab testing network and desktop applications. Created status dashboard and sprint demo.
- Expertise in test development, scheduling, execution, test automation and test project management. Experience SDLC, Waterfall and Agile. Participated Scrum, Retrospectives, Sprint planning, defect triage and validation. Strong problem solving, excellent communication skills team player with the ability to work independently.
- Created detailed QA documentation, QA reports, actively participated in SQA and project status meetings.
- Developed and maintained automated test scripts.
- Led testing efforts with business analysts, customers, engineering and offshore QA. Trained new and Jr. QA achieve higher performance and contribute to test product on schedule.
- Developed cross-browser test framework, Protractor, Node.JS, Jasmine, Selenium, Java, Cucumber, and TestNG.
- Experience in creation CI/CD build validation Jenkins Job, executing concurrent parallel test automation on multiple platforms, browser type and version using Docker and Sauce Lab test environment.
- Excellent performing back-end API test using, Curl, Postman, Rest Assure, SQL for data validation and data integrity.
- Extensive experience in AWS hosted Cloud Iot test micro-services, IT customer support, Software and Research Development, e-Business Financial Trading, Healthcare and retail domains.
IDEs: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Microsoft Visual Studio, Web Storm, Sublime Text, Android Studio, PyCharm
Tools: Clear Case, Clear Quest, Bugzilla, Maven, SVN, Git, JIRA, Rally, SilkTest, RQM, Selenium IDE, WebDriver, JUnit, TestNG, Test Director, Soap UI, Win SCP, Excel, XPath Viewer, Firebug, J Meter, Chrome IDE, Docker, Postman, Fiddler, Charles, Curl
Web Tech: Angular, React, Polymer, Node.JS, HTML/XML, CSS, XSL/XSLT, XPATH, HTML, HTTP, HTTPS, ASP, JSP, Ajax, SOAP, Rest API
DB: DB2, Oracle, MS S\QL, My Sql, MongoDB, H2, Postgres, and MS Access
OS: Win 2008/2003, Win7, Linux Red hat, CentOS, Ubuntu, X-Windows, Mac, VMware
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
Lead Software Quality Engineer / Senior Software Quality Engineer / SDET
- Contributed expertise in quality through Requirement Analysis, Test Plan formulation, Design and Test Automation.
- Validated product manual and test automation to meet the required specification within the scheduled timeline.
- Managed and configured QE window and Linux test environment. Created status dashboard and sprint demo.
- Created page object model selenium Java test framework for CI/CD test validation.
- Implemented Protractor test framework for node.js end to end test validation and CI/CD.
- Introduced Sauce lab and protractor test framework as POC for the entire organization.
- Created back-end API test framework Java and rest assure for build validation.
- Created detail test plan test case to validate product specification and functionality.
- Participated in agile development lifecycle, Scrum, Retrospectives, Sprint planning, defect triage and validation.
- Set up Jenkins jobs for UI and API test automation and scheduling build validation pipeline.
- Assisted Dev-Ops configuring and resolving CI/CD issue during validation cycle.
- Saved 20% test validation creating parallel automation test execution using Docker and Sauce Lab test environment.
- Run performance test using JMeter and Load runner to create performance metrics.
Confidential, Milpitas, CASoftware Quality Engineer
- Tested merchant advertisement portal using Apache, MySql, Eclipse, Maven, Git, SVN, SoapUI, JUnit and Selenium.
- Developed Hybrid Java Selenium framework scripts to validate UI contents and regression. Using SQL scripts validated user data and integrity.
- Run cross-browser test and test business rules on the portal. Documented test plan and test case and reported defects.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Software Quality Engineer
- Developed test plans, test cases, procedures and checklists to apply on Windows for Purify Plus Memory debugging, leak detection, performance profiling and code coverage development tools.
- Executed functional, GUI, system, regression, integration, UAT and performance test.
- Conducted White box and Black Box testing to verify projects requirements.
- Reduced significant customer problems by performing precise test verifications and specific configurations to reproduce and verify resolve defects.
- Coordinated automated test harness on multiple VMware machines from a virtual center data server to complement system and functional verification tests.
- Maintained and updated Perl scripting used to drive automated test harness C/C++ test programs to in corporate into an automated test for improved coverage.
- Performed fault isolation on C/C++ and Java test cases prior to reporting findings to development team. Managed test plans, test cases and test code under.
- Clear Case. Reported specifics bugs via Clear Quest tracking system and interacted with developers to assist with closure of issues.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Software Quality Engineer
- Participated in complete analysis specifications and formulation of Test Plan and Test Requirements.
- Created test cases, test scripts and uploaded to test management software. Configured environment Java SDK and tested costume API.
- Performed testing business rules and functional test end-to-end using soap messaging xml files and GUI interface application. Created Silk automation scripts for regression and new functionality added to the portal.
- Used bug tracking system to submit bugs and update status for management report, run log file for debugging and tracing application activity during testing.
- Tested back end using UNIX and shell script to update and modify test configuration. Uploaded nightly builds to stage and configure simulator to work with latest updated build. Run Python scripts to modify user accounts. Run SQL schema to validate data and update account information.