- 5+ Years of industry experience in the area of Software Testing (Manual and Automation) with a solid understanding of Test Planning, Test Design, Test Execution and Defect Reporting & Tracking.
- Well acquainted of Test of SDLC and STLC.
- Experience in Test Environment Setup and Test Infrastructure Development in both Manual and Automation.
- Good experience in peer reviews (Test Design and Defect Reporting).
- Expertise in analyzing the results and reporting Suggestions and defects.
- Strong experience in Automating Web Application Testing using Selenium WebDriver with TestNG framework and Cucumber.
- Strong experience in Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and HP Quality Center.
- Knowledge on Junit, TestNG framework for Unit testing, Maven and Ant for Project building tool, Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
- Well versed with handling Elements in Selenium WebDriver.
- Writing Test cases using element locators, WebDriver methods, Java programming features and TestNG annotations.
- Executing Selenium Test Cases and reporting defects.
- Knowledge in working with Behavioral driven development.
- Experience in Data driven Testing, Browser testing and parallel Test execution using selenium Web driver, TestNG, selenium Grid, Cucumber, JIRA.
- Expertise in implementation of Automation framework using Selenium.
- Proficient in devising all the artifacts of testing such as Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Defect Reports and Test Summary Report.
- Self - motivated, energetic and highly ethical in all work-related assignments thus able to immediately contribute to corporate goals and objects.
- Good written, communication, interpersonal skills, proven team player with an analytical mind bent to problem solving and delivering solutions.
Automation Tools: Selenium Web driver
Test Management: Jira, Quality Center (ALM)
IDE: Eclipse Neon
Version Control: GitHub
Build Tool: Maven
Framework: Junit, TestNG, Cucumber
Processes: Software Testing Life Cycle, Defect Life Cycle, Waterfall, Agile Process.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX
Confidential, Nashville, TN
- Worked closely with business team to understand the Requirement Document in creating Test Plan.
- Extensively worked on test cases involving validation of data at all levels including field level validators and UI validation.
- Experienced in Hybrid methodologies, Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Developed user defined functions for different selenium locator types.
- Performed functional, regression and UAT Testing extensively used Selenium Web driver.
- Used J2EE for the implementation of script on Eclipse. TestNG and Junit annotation are using for the implementation.
- Maintained Automation scripts and responsible for code check-ins into GitHub.
- Used MAVEN to build and run the Selenium automation framework. Once the script got over, framework used to send the automation reports over email.
- Used Scenario outline for data driven testing in BDD and background to eliminate the duplicate steps in scenarios and worked very closely with Product owner and Stakeholder and derived negative and positive conditions.
- Implemented BDD framework first time in the organization by writing features files, step definitions and closely worked with the Product owner using cucumber.
- Analyzing and developed test script, test cases and performed Manual and Automation Testing like Positive Testing and Negative Testing.
- Implemented CICD pipeline in Jenkins with the help of DEVOPS Team.
- Performed the application compatibility testing in the Versions of Chrome, Mozilla fire fox, and Safari and Internet Explorer browsers using Selenium.
- Defects were tracked, reviewed, analyzed and compared using HP Quality Center/ALM.
Environment: Selenium Web driver, GitHub, Java, Jenkins, HP QC/ALM, Jira, TestNG, Maven, Agile, Unix
Confidential, Nashville, TN
- Involved in project to understand the business needs and objectives of the system and interacted with the end client/users and gathered requirements for the integrated system.
- Worked with the user group for requirement gathering throughout the planning and implementation.
- Analyzed the Business Requirements and closely worked with the Business Team to get the clarifications addressed.
- Run Defect Triaging and Review the Test Scenarios/ Test Cases with Business.
- Designed, executed and maintained automation Test Scripts in Selenium WebDriver using Java, TestNG and Maven.
- Tested compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using Integrated HTML ids and XPATH in Selenium.
- Responsible for implementing Multi-Threading/multithreading for time consuming processes and synchronizing the actions of threads.
- Worked extensively making Data Driven and Maven/Git Frameworks to maintain Test Suites.
- Developed Test Scripts to implement Test Cases, Test Scenarios.
- Worked on Cross Browser testing through Selenium WebDriver by testing the website on different browsers like Chrome, IE and Firefox.
- Developed and executed SQL queries to verify the proper insertion, deletion and updates into the database and investigate for solutions using data analysis practices and prepare analysis reports.
- Detecting, classifying and reporting bugs through Defect Tracking System in JIRA.
- Actively worked in Agile testing methodology, participated in daily SCRUM meetings and testing each SPRINT deliverables.
- Used Maven for building the WebDriver project.
- Integrated with Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins for running test on nightly basis automatically.
- Used Git as code repository and Code Collaborator to manage code reviews.
- Produced a daily test status report communicating number of tests planned, tests executed, passed, failed, in-progress, blocked, and/or not applicable.
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, Agile, HP Quality Center, Maven, Jenkins, Eclipse, TestNG, GitHub, JIRA, Linux
Confidential, Fort Worth, Texas
- Worked with SMEs to understand Business/System requirements in order to transform business requirements into functional test cases.
- Wrote SQL queries for database validation.
- Involved in performing Black Box Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, End-to End and User Acceptance Testing.
- Preparing Test plan and worked on mapping the test cases with the requirements using traceability matrix for Identifying test Coverage in HP QC.
- Worked in Agile environment.
- Responsible to ensure the proper level of testing coverage.
- Responsible for wrote the Test Cases and Test Scenarios based on the Functional Specification and technical Specification.
- Manage, coordinate and report defects in Quality Center tool.
- Actively participated in review and product enhancement meetings with users and developers.
- Tested the functionality of software during all stages of the development life cycle.
Environment: Automated testing, HP Quality Center, My SQL, Agile