- Having experience of 11 year 8 month as software quality assurance SQA engineer in manual and automation software testing.
- Wide Range of experience in testing skills in which Automating Progressive and Regression, Microservice Testing using tools, Performance Testing, System Testing, User acceptance Testing, over all End to End testing, API Testing using Soap UI.
- Experienced in handling resources and guiding them to achieve delivery excellence. Handled multiple roles like - Technical Lead, Test Specialist, Team Lead, Domain SME, Data lead.
- Experienced in Automating Web Browsers using Selenium IDE and WebDriver.
- Experienced in Microservice End to End Testing using Automation Script, Service Virtualization.
- Expertise in Tracking Bugs using Bug tracking Tools like HP Quality Centre, Rational ALM(TDP), CQ(Clear Quest).Agile craft.
- Experienced in testing Multiple Microservcies using Rest Assured, Postman, Junit, TestNG.
- Good Knowledge on Java concepts, UNIX commands, PL/SQL and done stress assignment using PHP, MYSQL.
- Good Knowledge in Oracle 11g SQL DB fundamentals
- Experienced in Test Estimation, Test Planning, Test Management, Defect Management.
- Experienced on Agile Methodology projects and have handled projects on overall Testing Lifecyle.
- Experienced in Test Plan preparation, System Engineering and Architecture to perfect the software to support business needs and catching bugs earlier in the life cycle.
- Good Experienced in Functional and Non-Functional Testing and leading, managing teams.
- Adaptive to new environment and technologies with high analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a team with excellent inter-personal, problem solving skills
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, self-motivated, quick learner, team player.
Programming Languages: C, C++, JSP, Java, J2EE, XML, PL/SQL, UNIX
Operating System: Windows XP/ Vista / 7
Packages: MS Office, Putty, Eclipse IDE
DBMS: Oracle9i, MS-SQL Server 6.5/7.0
Test Automation Tools: Selenium IDE, Web Driver, Test NG, Postman, SOAP UI, JUnit4/5, TestNG Splunk
Defect Tracking Tool: IBM Clear Quest, HP Quality Center, TDP,TCG, Rally, AgileCraft
- To interact with customers, Business Process Engineers and System engineers to understand the business expectations with respect to the software needs to support the requirements
- To understand the business requirements in correlation with the supporting application requirements to make sure that all application involved are in sync.
- To ensure that business scenarios are implemented in the supporting applications by executing End to End Testing
- Developing Test Strategy & Working directly with customer to define testing objectives
- Prepared Test Plan, Test scripts and reviewing with IBM and the client Team to baseline the same
- Managing End-to-End Program and Release testing and regression activities
- Involving in all Project-Level Testing activities as a test analyst and all Program-Level testing activities as a test lead
- Managing defects using Quality Center and Clear Quest tools
- Coordinating all applications involved in the project flow during execution of test cases
- Analyze the bug t and perform root cause analysis on the bugs Review of requirements and clarifying the same with SE&A (Tier 1, Tier2 and IA) Team if any discrepancies found.
- Daily Status Report Preparation and reporting the status to the client during status review calls for program level
- Giving demo (End to End business flow) to users, IBM PM, ATT PM, to show it meets BRD requirements and also Desktop UAT for Business process engineers.
- Creating the Release Master Data Dashboard which includes all projects, applications test dependencies, levels of testing and planning and tracking all the necessary activities at a release level
- Tracking the program review call with Project management team and help them resolve testing issues and provide them technical information
Test Lead and Test Solution Architect
- System Engineering and Architecture of complex business flows.
- Reviewing and accepting of business requirements with stake holders
- Test Solution Architect responsible for analyzing the requirements gaps, Design issues early in the project life cycle in order to overcome the extra cost and time for the client on future projects. Creating Test Plan
- Creating test case based on business requirement specification and functional requirements document
- Automate test in Web Browser using Selenium. Using Selenium Web Driver, Automated Legacy GUI application flow. Execute Regression suites using automated Selenium Web Driver scripts and enhance it at end of the release. Used TestNG framework for unit test.
- Automate Test in API using SOAP UI. Schema Compliance Assertion using Schema compliance, Soap fault, http status code property .Specific response assertion using Xpath or Xquery property. Database assertion using Jdbc request, property transfer.
- Defect Creation/updating using Hewlett-Packard Application Lifecycle Management (HP-ALM), Rally, TDP, AgileCraft tool for tracking testing Issues.
- Extensively performed team lead activities by reporting status of weekly and daily of all the projects that are running in the current release.
- Interacting with the on-Site Co-Coordinator and users, Understanding the issues and resolving it in a specified time frame