- Highly skilled in installing, repairing, maintenance and troubleshooting computer hardware and peripherals.
- Works well independently, or in a group settling providing all facets of computer support.
- Working knowledge of networking devices and printers.
- Knowledge and understanding of numerous software packages and operating systems.
- Proven ability to manage multiple troubleshooting tasks simultaneously while maintaining the quality of results. Excellentanalytical and problem - solving skills.
- I am highly effective when working in difficult and growing environments while, also, uplifting others.
- I have a keen eye for detail with a gregarious, professional attitude.
- Office 365
- Virus/spyware removal
- Desktop/Laptop repair
- Type 45 WPM/Data Entry /Extensive Spreadsheet performance
- Multiple application support
- Operating system installation
- Multi-line telephone system/Extensive mail processing
- In-depth knowledge of business communication
Entry-Level TeSter Jira
- Attend training and ensure understanding of test processes, test tool functionality and steps to log into systems
- Execute test scripts as assigned, documenting test step completion
- Capture defects encountered in JIRA test management tool in a timely manner inclusive of required information
- Maintains confidentiality of proprietary materials, information and data and retest scripts that are resolved.
- Perform a variety of other duties the related to testing and implementation of HR Technology systems
- Installed software, modified and repaired hardware and resolved technical issues.
- Provided base level IT support to non-technical personnel within the business.
- Resolved customer complaints and concerns with strong verbal and negotiation skills.
- Displayed courtesy and strong interpersonal skills with all customer interactions.
- Managed Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7
- Ensure that Spiceworks tickets are resolved and completed to the client’s satisfaction.
- Active Directory - Resetting user accounts and Passwords
- Edited, re-wrote, and created new technical documents for content in multiple Business Unit’s Policies and Procedures
- Gathered information on specific subjects from existing documentation
- Liaised with IT staff to ensure quality, timeliness, and efficiency of technical document updates.
- Reported directly to executive management any assistance needed for clients and visitors via telephone or in person while also conducting a daily alignment of each member of staff’s calendar.
- Audited and reviewed office needs prior to ordering of office supplies to ensure adequate equipment.
- Politely performed all front of the establishment duties included in position description in addition to those not listed if requested by any member of the team.
- Performed front office receptionist duties that included greeting government employees, visitors and clients.
- Handled extensive calendar maintenance for executive management and office staff.
- Keeping the office well equipped and fully stocked of essentials