- High software and technical aptitude, with a strong desire to master new skill
- Strong Integrity and Dependability
- Team player, with the goal of bettering client /customer relations
- Motivated to deliver quality and a high level of service
- Outstanding creative and artistic ability
- Well organized, hard working, and detailed oriented
- Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe Premier, Adobe Flash
- Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Windows XP
- 3 - D Studio Max Release 3 & 4, Director, Keyboarding and 10-key, Pinnacle Studio 8
- Four Years of experience in office equipment and technical repair
- Active Directory account administration, Network Drive Mapping, Forklift Driver
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Focused daily on Guest Services in a Recreational Virtual Reality environment.
- Daily responsibilities include Equipment and Stage Maintenance and Total immersed theatrical performance for guest entertainment.
Confidential, Carrollton, TX
Quality Assurance Specialist
- Responsible for Quality Assurance for printed graphics on T-shirts and Apparel in a warehouse environment.
- Daily duties include organizing product for printing and shipping them out to the designated customers.
- Responsible for stocking and replenishing merchandise in a Warehouse environment. Daily duties include organizing product for packaging and shipping them out to the designated business locations.
Tech Support Help Desk
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Focused daily on customer service in a call-center environment. Independently responded to and assisted with customer needs for school and classroom based software systems, Conducted customer item Purchasing and Delivery.