- More than 7 years of experience in Automation designing, development and production support experience for high - volume businesses, with a proven record of team leadership, system analysis, design, and development, with an expertise in object-oriented software development using PYTHON,VB.NET
- Efficient and effective in creating Hybrid Automation Framework
- Created RPA structure and team along with production support, designed and developed RPA solutions to accelerate Business processes.
- Implemented End to End Robotic Process Automation (RPA) for 8 processes in commercial banking sector using Automation Anywhere. The RPA implementation resulted in 20 FTE savings and 50% AHT.
- Created end to end automation solutions for clients as per requirement which involves feasibility study, designing architecture, development, testing and deployment of automation.
- Used the Blue Prism Object Recorder to manage and execute Windows controls as a background process.
- Worked on Process Definition Document (PDD) step by step keystroke level. Worked on Solution Design Document (SDD).Worked on Solution diagrams and Solution description and object model diagrams.
- Deigned developed and tested Bots for tasks using Blue Prism & UiPath.
- Expert knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
- Working on Business process diagrams and process flow charts with RPA tools.
- Created Test scripts, Created & Maintained Test Framework using Selenium with CD/CI Concepts
- Proficient in Testing and creating automation script for Web services using SOAP and REST & JMeter for Performance testing
- Strong experience in design and development of relational database concepts with multiple RDBMS databases including Oracle 10g, MySQL, MS SQL Server & PL/SQL
- Hands-on experience with visualization tools such as MS Excel, MS Visio.
- Experience working on Agile Methodology - Scrum.
Automation Testing: Selenium IDE/ Web Driver, SoapUI, HP QTP, JMeter, AppiumFrameworks: Design, Develop and execute test automation frameworks
SVN: Git, GitHub
CICD: Jenkins, Bamboo
Operating System: Linux, Windows, DOS.
Programming Languages: Java, Python
RDBMS: SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle, NO SQL, MongoDB
Web Development: HTML 5, DHTML, CSS
IDE: Visual Basic, Eclipse, Pycharm
Defect Management: HP QC (ALM), Atlassian Jira
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile Methodology
Web Services: SOAP, REST, Soap UI, WSDL, XML
RPA Developer/Senior QA Analyst
- Created Functional Requirements Documents (FRDs) for a Robotic Process Automation project, based on business process design discussions with business stakeholders.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle including design, development and creating test cases.
- Identifying and debugging the errors using Error Handlers.Interacted with window application and created an object and interacted all the objects in process studio and created work queue and ran the process.
- Interacted with window based application, called the process into the queues and interacted with mainframe based application.
- Created and documented test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases. And supported operational teams during the UAT and rollout phases.Created process model for windows based application using Blue Prism and testing it in the inbuilt control room provided by Blue prism.
- Worked on Integrating applications like (Web, Services, Mainframe, MS Office, GUI, Outlook etc.) using workflow, automation tools (Blue Prism & AA).
- Assessed in defining end to end robotic process automation development and strategy.
- Analyze the business requirements and Module-specific functionalities to identify test requirements and formulate an effective Test Strategy and Test Plan.
- Created detailed Test Scenarios and Test cases from the functional requirements, system specification and design specification.
- Generated test data and provided the test data to the QA Team.
- Compiled all test cases defects in excel and exported into JIRA with proper naming convention and created test sets for execution of various scenarios.
- Performed Localization testing, Front End and Back End System Validation Testing for English, French as well as Spanish IVR.
- Involved in writing Test Plans by incorporating Performance Testing Objectives, Testing Environment, User Profiles, Risks, Test Scenarios, Explanation about the Tools used, Schedules and Analysis, Monitors and Presentation of results.
- Developed JMeter Scripts. Created Single User, Base Line and Soak test scenarios. Random pacing between iterations was introduced to get the desired transactions per hour which saved testing cost given to third party. Analyzed results using Jmeter Analysis tool and analyzed Oracle DB connections, sessions, Web Logic log files.
- Developed the project using Agile methodologies and Test Driven Development.
- Worked with database SQL Server.
Automation Test Developer
- Designed hybrid frameworks in C# using robust design patterns so that 15 distributed automations could be plugged into one maintainable software
- Automated the documented test cases using Selenium to minimize multiple hours of repetitive manual testing effort
- Participated and Initiated Team meetings on a regular basis and involved in active discussion in order to improve the testing quality by better strategies and testing approach
Environment: C#,Java, JSP, SQL, PL/SQL, MTM, TFS, Eclipse IDE, Scrum Master pro, SQL Server, XML and HTML
- Developed IT strategic vision and drove key departmental objectives.
- Analyze Requirements and Develop the the Test Strategy, Requirements Traceability Matrix and The Test Plan.
- Involved and attended scrum meetings, discussed issues with the developing team and get it fixed in time.
- Loading text file into database using Informatica tool.
- Responsible for set up test environment and test databases.
- Performed Regression testing against the various builds of the application. writing shell scripts in UNIX to check the data integrity during the data transfer.
- Involved in database validation using SQL queries which included complex joints in the UDB tables.
- Developing project test plan, test cases based on software requirement specifications using ALM Quality Center and executed in time.
- Involved in testing the web service using SOAP UI tool, sent SOAP request and verified SOAP responses with application.
- Involved in the defect tracking meetings with the developers and business team.
Environment: Selenium web driver with Java and Python, Windows NT/2000, Java, J2EE, Web Sphere, Web logic, JMeter, SQL Server, Oracle 9i, PL/SQL, Query Surge and XML, Jira, MS Office: Excel, Word
- Performed as a Systems Tester in testing, PeS and CMTA projects in a Waterfall Environment.
- Involved in developing Test cases in accordance with LAD, Functional Requirements, and Data Model & Mind Mapping reports.
- Involved in interacting with Business Analysts and incorporating their feedback related to my questions with Test cases and participate in daily and weekly scrum meetings
- Attended Walkthrough meetings of FD with the Business Analyst and Test lead.
- Responsible for creating and manipulating test data for test case execution report on HP ALM.
- Performed functional testing on Web application server (WAS) on CMTA, PeS &OneID
- Created and maintain server-side integration tests - Python, JSON documents, SQLDB,TDD, BDD-CUCUMBER, Hybrid and Robot Framework running with every build (git, jenkins)
- Sent Soap UI and web messages to Data Power Integration Appliance XI52 in order to test IF Backbone and Gateway.
- Test GUI and functionality on Android and iOS.
- Used SOAP UI Pro extensively in testing web services by creating Soap UI scripts to send requests and in verifying the data elements returned in the response
- Tracked and reported upon testing activities, including testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status.
Environment: Confidential ’s Consent management solution,(CMTA), Soap UI Pro 4.5.2,HP ALM, Selenium Web driver with Java & Python, SOA, IBM WebSphere, IBM Data Power, UNIX, ONE ID Application, Oracle SQL Developer, Oracle Identity Manager (OIM), eHO Portals, XML, SAML, MS Office: Excel, Word