- 7+ years of QA experience in Automation/Manual testing of Web and Client/Server with specializing in Software Quality Assurance Testing and QA Automation Engineer.
- Having extensive experience in writing and implementation of complex Test plans, design, Development and Execution of Test scripts for system and functional projects. Proficiency in SDLC, STLC, Bug life Cycle using Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methodologies.
- Extended experience in smoke testing, integration testing, UAT testing, functionality testing, regression testing, GUI, black box testing, negative testing, compatibility testing, system testing, and recovery testing. Experienced in using JIRA for project management, reporting defects, performing Regression to resolve bugs fixes and Zephyr for creating and managing test cases. Good knowledge on Sprint Planning, Daily Stand - up, Retro, Defect Tracking & Defect Matrix Review Meeting. Proficient in defect reporting, tracking and bug life cycle processes with HP ALM/Quality Center.
- Experienced with good understanding in Backend Testing with SQL Queries on Oracle and MySQL Server for data verification and compare expected results with database and MongoDB for NoSQL. Proficient in developing selenium webDriver/GRID test scripts using Java and test framework using TestNG/Junit.
- Experienced on using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with GitHub and Maven.
- Extensively experienced in Cross-Browser and Parallel execution using TestNG by creating groups and running test cases in cloud services using Browser Stack, Sauce Labs and Grid for both Mobile & WEB.
- Experienced in Leading a team of people and the ability to interact with off-shore team members. Conversant in creating dynamic locators such as CSS Selector and XPath to locate elements.
- Experienced in Leading a team of people and the ability to interact with off-shore team members.
- Experienced in automating Mobile Applications on Emulators/Simulators and Real Devices on both iOS & Android OS using Appium.
- Experienced in designing and implementing different automation frameworks like Keyword Driven, Data Driven, Hybrid framework using Data Structure & Algorithm with selenium webdriver through the Page Object Model Design pattern. Experienced in performing manual and automated test procedures for Restful API Testing using Postman and
- Rest Assured. Extensive expertise in designing TDD framework using TestNG/JUnit as well as BDD framework using Cucumber following Gherkin format.
- Proficient in using Selenium Screenshots for bug reporting, analysis and exception debugging and consolidating the test report from all team members and reporting the same to the manager. Experienced in performing performance/load/stress testing with JMeter.
Testing Tools: Cucumber, Selenium WebDriver/Grid/IDE, Junit, TestNG, Appium, HP ALM, JIRA, Rest API.
Languages: Java, HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, Java Script, jQuery, XML, JSON.
Bug Reporting Tools: JIRA, HP ALM.
Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins CI-CD.
Applications: MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
Database Tools: Oracle, SQL Developer, MS Access, MySQL.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX/Linux, OS X(Mac).
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA.
Build Tool: Maven.
Version Control: Git, GitHub, Bitbucket.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
QA Mobile/Automation Tester
- Write modification requests for the bugs in the application and help developers to track and resolve the problems.
- Modify and update Automation scripts when developers change the code in Agile Environment.
- Perform Unit testing, Smoke testing, Cross-Browser testing, GUI testing, Functional testing, Regression testing,
- System testing, and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Involve in various stages of development of the project starting from the project planning until production and maintenance using agile methodology.
- Work in Agile (Scrum) methodology approach and follow-up with JIRA.
- Write SQL queries to test Data Integrity, Referential Integrity, and perform backend testing.
- Use Gherkins syntax to test the behaveiors of the Application (BDD), using Cucumber with JUnit, Maven, Selenium (Web) with Java language.
- Use ChroPath Add-on tools to identify the object's Id, Name, CSS Selector, Xpath in the application. Test compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using HTML IDs and XPath in Selenium.
- Design, develop and automate test scripts using RESTful web services and Rest Assured. Create Java based scripts for Selenium Web Driver with TestNG as automation framework.
- Involve in setting up continuous integration system using Jenkins and working knowledge with cloud based code repository system like GitHub.
- Experience in testing Mobile Web applications and perform the Apps testing on iPhone, iPad and iOS with Appium.
- Experience to find elements of Mobile Application by using UI Automation Viewer and Appium Inspector. Responsible to work on enhancement of the Automation framework.
- Use Maven for checking build, run test suites using TestNG and use Jenkins as Continuous Integration. Create various types of reporting use JUnit/TestNG, cucumber and Jenkins.
- Use GitHub as a version control management for the automation scripts and update repository.
- Check and verify order creation tool written in XML and retrieve data with Rest API testing.
- Design reports for communicating analysis of test data & metrics and communicate the results to project team. Environment: Java,
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, Maven, Jenkins, Junit, TestNG, Cucumber, Appium, Android Studio, X-Code, Browser Stack, Sauce Labs, Rest API, MVC, ChroPath, XPath, XML, HTML, CSS, JIRA, Zephyr, IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, Git, GitHub, SQL, Oracle, Windows.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Prepared Test Plans, Test Methodology, Test Cases, Test Scripts as per Functional and Business requirement for System/Functional Test Specification.
- Debugged the script, identified bug, and reported defects in JIRA.
- Planned and executed Back-End testing using SQL Queries to verify the dataflow from the database. Implemented Selenium WebDriver automation test scripts for the designed test cases and performed functional testing.
- Implemented TestNG framework for parallel test execution, cross browser testing and reporting. Developed Data Driven Framework to create multiple user accounts which makes use of data from excel sheets. Used POM (Page Object Model) design patterns to create object repository which makes the code reusable, maintainable and more readable.
- Developed test scripts using Cucumber (Gherkins) annotations for BDD related projects, organized and managed feature files efficiently.
- Performed REST web services testing for the application by sending different input parameters & checking the response and designed the test plan document based on the number of API calls.
- Executed the designed test cases using the POSTMAN tool, validated the JSON data for the given input parameters and performed GET, POST, DELETE operations on REST API and validated the results.
- Maintained the Selenium & JAVA automation code and resources in source control like GitHub over the time for improvements and new features. Validated JSON Object using RestAPI.
- Participated in building, deploying and troubleshooting Application.
- Involved in preparation of Test Workflow Document.
- Implemented quality assurance standards as needed.
- Involved in module test plan preparation and requirements streamlining. Involved in preparing requirement traceability matrices for new business module.
- Involved in test design includes test data preparation and reviews.
- Identified the test requirements based on user requirements, designed specifications using Quality Center/ALM and performed defect resolution and maintenance using Quality Center/ALM. Documented and tracked test scripts, test results and reported test defects using JIRA.
- Validated data and performed backend/database testing using SQL queries, joins and functions.
- Provided all data validation through SQL queries UNIX/Linux commands to perform Back-end testing. Developed automation test scripts using Selenium and Java.
- Created and automated scenarios, framework using Selenium for regression testing.
- Performed compatibility testing of applications for dynamic and static content of browsers using HTML IDs and XPath in Selenium.
- Proven ability in developing BDD/TDD scripts with Cucumber and wrote step definitions for behavior. Involved in meetings and walkthroughs and responsible for weekly status.
- Created sub reports called from the main report to implement the business logic.
Environment: Quality Center/ALM, JIRA, TestNG, JUnit, JMeter, Firebug, Firepath, Java, Java Script, Oracle, SQL Server, MS Office, Windows, UNIX, Selenium WebDriver