- 6+ Years of Accessibility testing experience involving complex client/server and web - based applications.
- Executing test cases, reporting bugs and reporting tester status and Accessibility compliance Checklist, Executing Test Cases and enter defect in HP Quality Center/ Application Life Cycle Management (ALM).
- Accessibility testing experience by following WCAG 2.0/WCAG 2.1 A and AA & ADA Section 508.
- In-depth knowledge of all QA Phases that include Functional, Integration.
- Good Expertise in Section 508 testing.
- Proficient in System, Functional, Integration, Regression, Progression testing.
- Experience in Writing and Executing the Test cases, analyzing the Test results and Defects Tracking.
- I have knowledge HP’s Interactive Quality Center.
- Clearly communicated defects with developers and updated comments in HP Quality center/ALM.
- Experience in Section 508 Compliance Testing with Accessibility Life Cycle and Accessibility Best Practices Library.
- Extensive knowledge in 508 Technical Standards and Sub Technical Standards (1194.21,1194.22,1194.31 & 1194.41)
- Extensive knowledge in Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), the United States Access Board’s accessibility guidelines and Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
- Able to come up to speed quickly and handle multiple tasks concurrently in a fast-paced environment.
- I have depth knowledge in mobile testing with iOS and Android devices.
- Excellent organizational, communicational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
Sr. Accessibility Test Engineer
Confidential, Mclean, VA
- Performing Accessibility Testing following WCAG 2.0 Level A & AA Success Criteria
- Experienced on section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act 1973 and Widespread knowledge on US ADA for digital assets.
- Hands on experience with assistive technologies such as JAWS, NVDA, Voiceover.
- Logged, monitored and retested defects in ALM for Section 508 failures with various compatible browsers.
- Analyzing code for accessibility issues.
- Extensive experience in Testing and Remediation PDF, Word and Excel and all other E & IT using Acrobat Pro XI/ DC as disable people expecting information.
- Work in collaboration with internal and external teams to identify strategies and implement accessibility solutions
- Conducting analysis of report from automated accessibility scan using WAVE, Juicy Studio Accessibility Toolbar and AMP.
- Collaborating with Development Team to resolve most common accessibility issues.
- Writing test plan and VPAT/GPAT for Section 508 Compliance test.
- Establish guidelines, best practices and standards related to designing and maintaining accessible websites and online materials
Confidential, Columbia, Maryland
- Performed Web Accessibility Testing and as well as Remediation PDF, WORD, PPT, Excel and all other E&IT using JAWS/Window-Eyes as disable people expecting information.
- Involved in Accessibility testing independently following WCAG 2.0 Guideline.
- Hands on experience using different manual & automated tools- JAWS/Window-Eyes, WAT, and A Checker.
- Extensive experience in QA for testing websites as well as remediated PDF's completed by other team members.
- Develop materials and implement on accessibility standards to a wide variety of audiences
- Wrote test plan and Accessibility Evaluation Report and Trained Development and QA team on using various tools and standards.
- Ensuring that web contents are Perceivable, Operable, Understandable and Robust.
- Experienced performing gap analysis and recommendations for accessibility design and testing life cycle.
- Generated test data for execution purpose and validate fixes and ensures regression testing.
- Performed Functional, Negative, Smoke, Regression, Full suites of Regression, end to end, data validation and Web accessibility Testing.
- Participated Smoke testing after new build comes in QA environment and regression testing for issue fixes, closed, withdrawn, Failed, Deferred, and duplicate in defect section.
- Reviewing user stories in JIRA for different Sprints.
- Manually executed test cases and test scenarios to verify the expected results versus actual results using ALM.
- Tracking, reviewing, and analyzing defects using ALM.
Confidential, Newark, NJ
QA Analyst (Accessibility)
- Attended with Business Analyst walkthrough meeting and gathered all the requirements.
- Created Test cases, positive and Negative scenario test cases, detail test cases and peer review the test cases based on User story, FRD and xml specification.
- Uploaded Test cases in QC from MS Excel to map requirements to test cases, provide traceability to requirements, create test sets, and selectively run test manually. Clearly communicated defects with developers and updated comments in HP Quality center/ALM.
- Executed Test cases in Lab section and enter defects with appropriate screen shot and requirements. Log and track defects using Quality Center/ALM.
- Performed Smoke testing after new build comes in QA environment and regression testing for issue fixes, closed, withdrawn, Failed, Deferred, and duplicate in defect section.
- Performed Functional, Negative, Smoke, Regression, Full suites of Regression, end to end and Web Accessibility Testing.
- Performed Section 508 Compliance Testing with Accessibility Life Cycle and Accessibility Best Practices Library.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, ARIA & XML.
- Knowledge and understanding of Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office software and its Accessibility Tools.
- Conduct expert-level knowledge of execute test plans on software applications and learning systems and document results in comparison to Section 508 compliance requirements.
- Provided expert-level knowledge of IT Testing processes and best practices.
- Web Contend Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), the United States Access Boards' accessibility guidelines and Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.