- Over 6 years of professional experience in Selenium Quality Assurance Engineer using both Manual and automated Techniques.
- Experienced in requirement analysis, documentation and testing of Client - Server, Multi-tier, Web and GUI applications.
- Ability to understand and manage the detailed aspects of business processes and project plans.
- Experienced in formulating Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Test Approach and set up testing environment.
- Extensive knowledge in working with agile methodology, Scrum sessions, Sprints as a part of the team with shared aim and shared responsibility.
- Experienced in maintaining the Traceability matrix and defect tracking using JIRA.
- Proficient in overall Defect Management/Problem solving including tracking bugs and reporting using JIRA.
- Experienced in using of Defect tracking tools like HP ALM/Quality Center for identifying, analyzing, and documenting defects.
- Proficient in writing SQL Queries for Database Testing.
- Proficient in creating and executing Test scripts for various functional and regression testing using Selenium WebDriver.
- Expert in performing complex integration and regression tests on multiple software using Selenium WebDriver.
- Experienced in developing Automation Frameworks to perform Functionality and GUI testing using Selenium WebDriver.
- Hands on experience in developing Automation Scripts, Execution and Analysis Test Results using Hybrid, Keyword Driven Framework and Data Driven Framework using Selenium WebDriver.
- Experienced in using Apache POI to read data from external sources to feed locators into the test script.
- Proficient in using GitHub as a source repository system to share code within the office and overseas team.
- Experienced in using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with GitHub and Maven.
- Proficient in analyzing and testing webs services using Soap UI.
- Experienced in working with business analysts, development groups in analyzing business specifications.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, functional and technical documentation.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple assignments concurrently.
TESTING TOOLS: Selenium WebDriver/IDE/GRID, HP Quality Center, Soap UI, HP ALM, Cucumber, JIRA
TEST FRAMEWORK: Junit, TestNG
AgileScrum, Waterfall, V: Model
DEFECT TRACKING TOOLS: JIRA, BugZilla
IDE: Eclipse, InteliJIdea
BUILD TOOLS: Ant, Maven
CONTINUOUS INTEGRATION TOOLS: Jenkins, Hudson, Cruise Control
MS: Office Suite(Word, Excel, Access)
DATABASES: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access
OPERATING SYSTEMS: Windows, UNIX/Linux
Confidential, BALTIMORE, MD
- Worked closely with developers and other QA members to define test requirements and developed test cases based on the Business requirements and System requirements.
- Involved in identifying the Automation Test Cases.
- Developed automation test scripts using Java.
- Involved into peer review and implemented Review comments.
- Involved in Functional testing, Regression Testing and cross browser testing across various browsers.
- Used JIRA for Defect tracking and also integrated the Automation scripts results in HTML file.
- Test Scripts are developed and executed in JIRA.
- Enhancements & defects are reported/tracked in JIRA tool.
- Performed backend testing using SQL Queries; This involved manual stored procedures and stored functions testing.
- Created Automated Selenium scripts using Java, XPATH, and CSS Selectors.
- Introspected web pages using Firebug/FirePath plugin & XPath queries to create robust selectors to be used in the Selenium JUnit test cases.
- Wrote data-driven selenium test cases so that a small set of Selenium test cases can drive the automation testing with a large set of input data.
- Involved in using Maven build tools to manage framework dependency jar files.
- Performed tests for functionality, security, GUI, end-to-end, system configuration and backend by writing scripts using Selenium WebDriver using Junit/TestNG.
- Involved in using Apache POI to read data from external sources to feed locators into the test script.
- Used GitHub as a source repository system to share code within the office as well as with the team in overseas.
- Used SOAPUI tool for testing SOAP and Restful web services.
- Prepared Test data and generated web services scripts using SOAP transactions executed them using SOAP UI tool.
- Worked closely with software developers, engineers in fixing the defects.
- Conducted user acceptance testing to ensure that developed systems satisfied the needs of business as specified in the functional requirements.
- Prepared Status Reports and conducted Daily Conferences and Status Meetings.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Maven, TestNG, Jenkins, XML, CSS, SOAP UI, J2EE, JIRA, Java, .NET, HTML, CSS, SQL, Windows, SharePoint, Outlook, Oracle, DB2, MS Word, UNIX.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Documented Automation Plan, Design and Execution Specification.
- Developed several Systems Integration Test scripts based on system requirements, business rules and use cases.
- Tested application response for positive and negative sets of data with data-driven testing procedures.
- Developed all Test scenarios and Test cases for Inventory Management initiative.
- Performed Positive and Negative Testing.
- Involved in bug tracking using JIRA.
- Used JIRA for Bug Fixing and Bug Reporting.
- Involved in the Database Testing using SQL Queries of the Application like checking all the Tables in the Database and checking whether the data is moving in their Respective Tables.
- Performed functionality and regression testing during the various phases of the application using Selenium.
- Developed Automation Scripts, Execution and Analysis Test Results using a Hybrid Framework in Selenium.
- Used Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with GitHub and Maven.
- Scheduled testing job and set up the flag to run automation script every time developer commits new code and make a new build.
- Involved in providing the efficient locators strategy like xpath and css to run WebDriver script in stable condition.
- Built Safari browser extension to be able to run WebDriver in Safari browser.
- Successfully tested web services using Soap UI Tool.
- Generated Weekly Reports, Defect Reports and Customized Summary Reports.
- Participated in various meetings and discussed Enhancements and Modification Request issues.
- Involved in business meetings with developers and other testers.
Environment: MS Project, CSS, Jenkins, GitHub, Maven, TestNg, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, SQL Server, MS Word, Windows, PL/SQL, C#, MS Visio, PowerPoint, SOAP UI, UNIX, VB Script, XML, JIRA, Java, J2EE, Java Script, MS Excel, C/C++.
Confidential, Franklin, TN
- Developed and Executed Test Strategies, Master Test Plans and Test Cases; Performed functional, security and regression testing.
- Participated in reviewing the Test Plans and Test Case Templates for the functional testing.
- Created of the Quality Assurance and Test Strategy document that describes the technical and management approach to be followed for testing of the entire project.
- Worked with the Business Analysts to determine Business Requirements and set standards for Performance Evaluation in Agile methodology.
- Ensured the actual results match expected results using Quality Center/ALM.
- Documented the Bugs, generated status reports, Bug reports and presented them in weekly status meetings using Quality Center/ALM.
- Worked on Backend Testing by writing SQL Queries to verify the data.
- Involved in developing and executing automation Regression testing and System testing using Selenium.
- Performed Data driven testing to validate the components displayed on the website using Selenium.
- Created various data tables based on templates for different states to execute batch files in Selenium.
- Reported and fixed defects using MS Office and analyzed and updated Test Grids for various Projects.
- Managed automation test scripting and executed for both functional and performance.
- Effective coordination between development team and testing team.
Environment: HTML, Java, Oracle, Windows, Java Script, Jenkins, GitHub, Maven, TestNg, MS Word, MS Excel, UNIX, Selenium, Quality Center/ALM.