- Highly skilled and result oriented professional with 11 years of diversified experience in software testing, support and development. Proficient with Amazon EC2, S3, RDS, VPC, Cloud Formation, Lambda, Route53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trails. Proven ability on automation and monitoring of application, infrastructure, and Cloud. Extensive knowledge in Mobile Application testing in different platforms (Android, iOS, Windows). Strong in using Dynamic SQL commands and SQL stored procedures and Functions and joins to interact with the Database
Amazon Web Services : EC2, IAM, RDS, S3, VPC, CloudFormation, Lambda, Route53, CloudWatch, CloudTrails
Wireless Technologies: LTE, UMTS, GPRS, GSM, USAT/USIM
Tools: Nagios,Jenkins,Intel’s System Trace Tool(STT),Jira, Qualcomm’s QXDM, 7Layer’s Interlab, Peregrine, Xpeditor, Endevor,CA7
Languages: C++, JAVA, COBOL
RDBMS: IBM DB2 UDB, Oracle, PL/SQL
GUI Tools: CICS, ASP
Confidential, Bedminster, NJ
- Design and implement cloud solutions using IAAS model
- Monitor and maintain cloud resources using Cloudwatch.
- Operating System Management like Regular Patching, Monitoring & Troubleshooting OS resources like CPU, Disk, Memory, HTTP etc.
- Single Sign - On automation with help of Ansible and integrated with Jenkins plugin.
- Cloud Formation script to provision virtual machine with help of hardened image
- Involved during Disaster Recovery requirements gathering.
- Implemented auto scaling solution for critical applications
- Application deployments using auto scaling to avoid downtime.
- SSL Management like Installing/Rotating certificate in AWS Load Balancer using certificate manager.
- Creating and managing Users, Incidents, defects, Stories in Jira & confluence
- Providing Value Adds to optimize the Cost and resource.
- Provided Knowledge transfer to Team in timely manner and coordinated with Client calls
- Documenting and maintaining runbooks for each activity and provided to team in timely manner
- Weekly/Monthly status reports, Governance report and SLA reports.
Confidential, Rutherford, NJ
Senior Test Engineer
- Testing of Android products and modules for Verizon carrier.
- Daily interaction with the client for deliverables updates and issue/defect resolution.
- Responsible for planning execution & analyzing issues related to validate VZW test scope for OTA DM and Private network testing.
- Defining technical documents for test process & findings
- Develop and execute detailed test plans and test cases to validate product requirements. Lead QA release cycles/product launches, report issues, log defects, and prepare exit/readiness reports
- Create, maintain, and publish documentation and templates specific to the Handset testing team
- Participate in project intake planning activities
- Reporting defects through bug tracking tool like eDalek and UTP
- Recommend and implement process/product improvements
- Deliver effective presentations to small groups and/or executive leaders
- Interacted with the BAs and gathered requirements and analyzed business flows.
- Distribution of tasks within the onsite and offshore team members
- Used Agile methodology with 2 weeks sprint
- Developed Test Plan, Strategy, Test Cases, Test Scenarios.
- Peer review of the test cases and test scenarios
- Executed Unit tests, Involved in retesting the fixed defects and keep track of defects through defect life cycle.
- Participated in weekly status meetings, and conducted walkthroughs for team members, and documented the proceedings.
- Created RTM (Requirement Traceability Matrix) to match requirements and design specifications to a positive and negative test condition, also to show coverage of each testable requirement.
- Prepare Test Summary Report at the end of testing phase with results of readiness of system deployment to production.
- Reviewing and updating the test cases whenever needed.
- Wrote SQL queries to test data integrity and performed database testing for the application
- Logging defects, issues and defect tracking using Jira and Clear Quest.
- Coordinated with developers to resolve the defects and close them.
- Participated in daily stand-up scrum team meetings
- Driving Defect Triage meetings and Weekly team discussions
- Reporting the daily status and the open defects list
- Tracking the test data on regular basis and ensuring the data is ready to use any time
Environment: Windows 7, SQL, JIRA.