- Motivated technology professional with close to 5 years of experience in Software testing which includes 3 years of Selenium automation testing focused on frameworks using Selenium IDE, WebDriver and 2 years of Manual Testing. Familiar with Data Driven, Apache Maven & TestNG. Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Software QA Methodology, Agile Methodologies.
- Expertise in Selenium automation using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA, TestNG & Maven.
- Designed and implemented different automation frameworks like Page Objects framework.
- Expertise in writing Selenium WebDriver automation scripts in JAVA for highly transactional E - commerce websites & Banking Application.
- Executed automation scripts on different browsers/environments & reported defects/results to the team using Bugzilla/QC .
- Experience on Working with TestNG for Automation testing Reports.
- Experience in Analyzing, Design and development of Automation Test Scripts.
- Experience in defect management, defect analysis and defect reporting using Bugzilla.
- Skilled in various types of testing System testing, Regression Testing and UAT.
- Knowledge of Test Strategy, Test Plans, Test Scenarios, and Test Cases
- Knowledge of Requirements Traceability Matrix and Defect Management Life Cycle
- Worked in AGILE environment and participated in scrum meetings.
- Experience in Automation testing using Selenium WebDriver/IDE, TestNG, Jenkins, Maven & HP Quality Center.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills, and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and work well with others in team
- Always willing to learn new things, attentive to details, follows instructions well, and delivers in a timely manner.
Tools: and Utilities: MS Office (Excel, Word), SQL
Test Automation Tools: Selenium, TestNG, JUnit, Jenkins, Selenium IDE, Data Driven Framework
Testing Concepts: STLC, Testing Types, Test Management, Defect Management
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Automation QA Tester (Selenium)
- Designed and Developed automation script using Selenium.
- Verified requirements coverage by conducting walkthrough meetings of Test plan and scenarios with business analysts, project manager and test supervisors.
- Created Test plan, critical scenarios and Test Scripts and schedule for testing.
- Created traceability matrix and mapped requirements to Test Cases.
- Executed test cases manually to verify the expected results.
- Worked with technical designers and architects to understand the requirements for a test environment setup.
- Created scripts for Regression, Security, GUI, Integration and Database testing.
- Interacted with developers and management to identify and resolve technical issues.
- Performed Smoke Testing to make sure all the Test Channels and Test Environment is working as desired.
- Performed back end testing using SQL queries and created SQL scripts to test the stored procedures by sending different sets of input parameters.
- Written, executed Test cases, and documented defects in the Quality Center.
- Solve day to day problems of the team arising due to functionality and validation issues.
- Analyzed root cause for defects and documented them accordingly.
- Managed software defect information, interacted with Business users to fix severity and priority of issues.
- Attended daily Scrum Meetings.
- Participated in weekly project status meeting and updated the testing Progress.
Environment: Selenium webdriver, Java, TestNG, Maven, Firebug, Firepath, Xpath, Oracle, MS Office, Quality Center 11.0, MS Excel, Java script, PL/SQL, and Oracle 8.1, Agile Methodology
- Work with the team to analyze the Functional, Business Requirements and Use Cases.
- Daily Scrum standups for Agile based development & testing.
- Closely work with Project Manager and developers to understand / clarity the functional requirements.
- Work with QA Lead on Test Strategies, Test Scenarios and Test Plans.
- Automate the test scripts for manage account functions using Selenium tool.
- Performed Functional testing, Regression testing, UI testing of the application.
- Developed automation test suites and test scripts using Selenium Web Driver.
- Extensively used Selenium (XPath, ID and CSS locators) to test the web application.
- Contributed in developing Automation Framework that uses Java, Selenium Web Driver and TestNG. Framework includes using Data Driven, Page Objects Automation Framework, WebDriver and TestNG.
- Developed SQL queries to query database to test backend process of application during End-to-End testing
- Work closely with software developers and take an active role in ensuring that the software components meet the highest quality standards.
- Used automated scripts and performed functionality testing during the various phases of the application development using TestNG framework.
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven, Agile, Firebug, Firepath, Eclipse, HTML, XPATH, IntelliJ, Oracle, SQL, Windows.