- Over 4 years of experience in software industry with full development lifecycle including designing, developing and implementing test plans, test cases and test processes
- Proficient in preparing the test plans, scripts and test cases by analyzing Business Requirements and various other ARTIFACTS with a strong ability to work closely with Development team and Business Analysts to analyze the test scenarios
- Demonstrated ability to interpret business requirements to actionable test plans
- Developed Test Plans and Test Cases based on Business Requirements Specifications (BRS), and Functional Requirement Specifications (FRS)
- Experienced in different testing scenarios such as Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, Black Box Testing, GUI Testing, Back - End Testing, Browser Compatibility Testing in different stages of SDLC
- Hands-on experience in Manual and Automated testing using Test rail, Jira and Jenkins,selenium Webdriver
- Excellent Communication, analytical, interpersonal and trouble shooting skills
- Well versed with Defect Life Cycle
- Well versed in software development lifecycle as well as Agile SCRUM Development/Test methodology
- Demonstrated leader in transitioning from traditional waterfall development to SRUM/Agile model
- In depth knowledge of IE Firefox, Chrome book, Safari and Internet Explorer for over 4 years
- Proficient in back end testing including writing SQL queries for testing data integrity and validating business rules
Testing Tool: Quick Test Pro, SQL, Selenium WebDriver, Git, Jenkins, Jira, Test RailDefect
Tracking Tools: Jira
RDBMS/ Database: MS Access 2007/2003, SQL, Excel
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Office Tools: MS Project, MS Visio, MS Office Suite 2007/2003
Other Tools: Flash 8, Photoshop CS, Adobe PDF Professional, Editor, Confluence, Slack
- Confidential . Is one of the upcoming second chance Auto Finance Company. Exeter works with dealerships directly to off auto financing to people with challenged credit.
- Manual Tester for Exeter Finance - Irving
- Worked in a Scrum team, Daily standup updates and tracking
- Participating in Sprint planning and grooming and Sprint Retrospective
- Tracking User stories till development and testing
- UI analysis and ideas for solution for new features
- Process flow document creation using confluence
- Handling scope changes in JIRA
- Leading offshore team which consists of Both Manual and Automation Testers
- Assisting product owner in tracking the bugs and user stories
- Performing Smoke, Functional, End to End and Regression testing
- Creating test plans in Test Rail for regression, functional, Smoke test, and End to End testing
- Assisting testing team for creating and tracking of test cases for each sprint
- Running builds in Jenkins
- Performing UAT for customers and creating training document.
- Responsible for the Estimation for projects, Test plan, Sign off Documents and test case preparation, Execution of test cases and logging defects.
- Reviewed and defined testing needs, developed testing scenarios and ran SQL queries for correct data placement.
- Discussing the Release Plan for the project with Dev. Team and QA team and setting up the miles stone for the Project.
- Responsible for Functional, Regression, Integration, UI, End to End and Ad hoc testing. Log, track, User Acceptance Testing and verify resolution of software and specification defects along with documenting all phases of QA process
- Define, implement, execute and maintain test plan/test cases.
- Perform Story Acceptance testing as well as Release testing, including: functional, regression for Confidential web application.
- Proactively manage active issues and work with agile team to ensure quality goals are met for future software releases.
- Responsible for building a relationship and sustaining regular communications with Senior Management.
- Create defect reports including steps, results, expected results, assessment of severity.