- More Than SIX years of experience in Testing (Manual/Automation) in Client Server and Web based application.
- Proficient in designing Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Cases and Test Scenarios.
- Proficient in creating Test data including the Test Input Data/Output Data for different levels of Testing.
- Extensively experienced in working Web and Client Server applications.
- Strong Knowledge of Waterfall and Agile Methodologies.
- Extensively experienced in UAT, Positive and Negative testing, Functional testing, Regression testing and Integration testing.
- Expertise in documenting defects with high level of detail, accuracy, and informative recreation steps using JIRA.
- Experienced in Batch execution of Regression Test scripts from Quality Center/ALM.
- Good experience in Database testing using SQL queries.
- Sound knowledge in design and implementation of automation frameworks such as Data driven, Keyword driven and hybrid frameworks.
- Extensively experienced in using Maven build tools to manage framework dependency jar files.
- Experienced in customizing Selenium API to suit in testing environment.
- Good Knowledge in developing and executing automation Regression testing and System testing using Selenium.
- Experienced in performing Data driven testing to validate the components displayed on the website using Selenium.
- Hands on experience in Develop Automation Scripts, Execution and Analysis Test Results using Hybrid, Keyword Driven Framework and Data Driven Framework in Selenium.
- Proficient in using Apache POI to read data from external sources to feed locators into the test script.
- Experienced in using GitHub as a source repository system to share code within the office as well as with the team in overseas.
- Experienced in using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with GitHub and Maven.
- Experienced in using Web - debugging tool like Fire Path and Firebug for finding elements locator.
- Proficient in making Data Driven and MVC Framework to maintain Test Suites.
- Good experience in Selenium Test Environment setup expert using the entire open source tools.
- Excellent knowledge in writing unique XPath using firebug and fire path to identify web elements.
- Experienced in testing of web services using SOAP UI.
- Well versed with creation and execution of automation scripts.
- Lead and coordinate team meetings with the ability to interact well with all levels of business and technical teams.
- Highly motivated, quick learner, with good technical skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a team, Dynamic performer, goal-oriented employee.
Confidential, Virginia Beach, VA
- Created various documents such as Test Plan, Test Scenario and Test Schedules document, Defect Management Workflow Diagram, Test Case, Test Script, and User Manual Document.
- Analyzed Business requirements, functional specifications and Use Case documents.
- Worked directly with Business Analysts to understand the changes and updated requirements.
- Set up test cases, test sets, and defects in JIRA.
- Used JIRA to execute test cases and identifying, reporting & resolving defects.
- Performed Back-end data base testing using SQL quires.
- Used Selenium WebDriver API to automate tests on cross browser and cross platform environment.
- Created and maintained Automation Framework using Selenium.
- Created TestNG framework to run unit test and Maven to build the Project.
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) in Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins) for nightly batch run of the Script.
- Created automation Hybrid Framework from scratch using Selenium.
- Developed and maintained the end to end scenarios for Regression testing using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG and performed regression testing on every new build of the application.
- Enhanced Test cases using Java programming features and TestNG Annotations.
- Developed Test Scripts to implement Test Cases, Test Scenarios, and features for BDD (Behavior Driven Development), TDD (Test Driven Development) using Cucumber.
- Created Selenium web-driver automation scripts using Java to validate functionality on various browsers.
- Done SOA testing for Payments API's using SOAP UI and Java framework for web services testing.
- Performed Assertions like Schema Compliance, XPath and SOAP responses.
- Used Java programming language to write and execute the test suite.
- Used Ant and Maven build tool to generate Test Report.
- Created and maintained high-end object repository for various functional and regression test.
- Participated in the User Acceptance Testing and discussed enhancement and modification request issues.
- Created weekly status updates showing the progress of the testing automation effort.
- Participated in daily scrum team meetings to discuss various issues.
Environment: Selenium IDE, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Agile Methodology, JUnit, TestNG, ALM, JIRA, Jenkins, Soap UI, ATDD, HTML, XML, Oracle, Java, Ajax, JMeter, UNIX, Windows, MS Word, Excel, MS Access, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Confidential, Midvale, UT
Selenium QA Engineer
- Worked in Complex system interfaces for creating Use Cases.
- Interacted with Developers for analysis of the Application.
- Documented Test cases corresponding to business rules.
- Generated and executed Test scripts for Integration and System Test cycles.
- Performed Tests based on Agile Environment to increase reliability.
- Tested the Test Scripts in QA, Staging and Production databases.
- Scripted all policy submission and policy cancellation support files, control script, library and startup files.
- Involved in test execution and reporting defects using JIRA and monitor their resolution status.
- Reported the bugs and the test results in the JIRA.
- Wrote SQL queries to perform Backend Testing.
- Customized Selenium API to suit in testing environment.
- Involved in developing and executing automation Regression testing and System testing using Selenium.
- Performed Data driven testing to validate the components displayed on the website using Selenium.
- Created various data tables based on created templates for different states to execute batch files in Selenium.
- Developed components for each transaction used in the test script or scenario by using Selenium.
- Controlled and organized the test Scripts using TestNG Annotations.
- Created XML suites in TestNG for categorization of tests.
- Involved in using Maven build tools to manage framework dependency jar files.
- Involved in using Apache POI to read data from external sources to feed locators into the test script.
- Used Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with GitHub and Maven.
- Used GitHub as a source repository system to share code within the office as well as with the team in overseas.
- Performed Web service testing using SoapUI, Swagger UI tool to send Rest Requests and validate response.
- Assured software meets all the requirements and expectations of final UAT test.
- Prepared status summary reports with details of executed, passed and failed test cases.
Environment: Java, Selenium IDE, Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, SVN, Eclipse, JIRA, SOAP UI, Oracle, XML, SQL, UNIX, Windows, MS Project, PL/SQL, HTML, Firebug, Fire path, MS Word, Excel, MS Access, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
- Reviewed and analyzed of requirements and design documentation for Earned Discount to retain clients recurring business.
- Executed Test plans, Test cases and Test scripts involving positive and negative system flows.
- Coordinated with the QA Manager, business analysts and developers on requirement issues.
- Participated in creating requirements traceability matrices, and Test plans.
- Improved the flexibility of the tests by parameterizing the entire test, inserted checkpoints, and used watch lists to monitor variables in the Test Script.
- Created Requirement Traceability Matrix and also updated the Requirement traceability matrix timely with the changes in Quality Center/ALM.
- Developed and maintained Manual test scripts through Quality Center/ALM.
- Involved in the Database Testing using SQL Quires of the Application like checking all the Tables in the Database and checking whether the data is moving in their Respective Tables.
- Performed functionality and regression testing during the various phases of the application using Selenium.
- Scheduled testing job and set up the flag to run automation script every time developer commits new code and make a new build.
- Involved in providing the efficient locators strategy like xpath and css to run Selenium script in stable condition.
- Developed Selenium test cases using Junit framework
- Developed ANT Build scripts to run Sanity Test scripts developed in Selenium IDE.
- Implemented Data-Driven test to verify the same functionality with multiple sets of data.
- Developed Automation scripts for new enhancements using Selenium IDE and JUnit.
- Assisted the Business Analyst in preparing the business documents.
- Involved in discussing Enhancements and Modification Request issues.
- Generated Weekly Reports, Defect Reports and customized Summary Reports.
- Participated in various meetings.
Environment: Selenium, Maven, TestNG, Jenkins, Ant, PL/SQL, SOAP UI, XPATH, Firebug, XML, HTML, CSS, Eclipse, JIRA, Quality Center/ALM, Agile, MySQL, Git.
Testing Tools: Selenium IDE, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, ALM, Quality Center, JIRA, Soap UI
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, and MySQL
Testing Framework: JUnit, TestNG, BDD-Cucumber, POM
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ
Servers: Web logic, Web Sphere, Apache, Jenkins
Languages: Java, C/C++, C#, SQL, PL/SQL, VB script, Java Script, Gherkin
Repository System: GitHub, Subversion
Other Tools: XML, Xpath, Jenkins, Maven
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux/UNIX