- Over 9 years of IT experience as a Product owner and Software Test engineer
- Excellent knowledge in B2C ecommerce, Telecom, Rest assured APIs, Mongo DB integration with CMS and UI
- Hands on experience in Web Content Management tools like CMS(Content management System) and HMC(Hybris management console)
- Excellent knowledge of standard industry methodologies like Agile, Scrum processes, and Water fall
- Complete knowledge of the Software Development (SDLC) and Testing Life Cycles
- Extensive experience with process modeling using flow charts, task diagrams, sequence, activity Diagrams and Use Cases, interviewed Subject Matter Experts (SME’s), asking detailed functionality aspects of business process and carefully updating the information to the requirements in an easily understandable format.
- Experience in conducting GAP analysis, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Cost benefit analysis.
- Have Hands on experience in Analysis of data, Data migration, Data conversion and Data cleansing techniques.
- Good knowledge of Business Process Modeling using MS Visio & Lucid chart.
- Experience in analyzing functional specifications, writing detailed Test plans, execution of test scenarios, analyzing the actual results against the expected results, creation of test data and Use cases.
- Extensive experience in automation script coding in Selenium Web Driver using Java and TDD framework, TestNG and Junit framework
- Experienced in Mobile automation using Browser stack with Selenium and in local browser too
- Hands On experience with Jenkins tool for achieving the Continuous Integration
- Experienced in JIRA - maintaining stories, test plans, test execution cycles in JIRA for each sprint
- Ability to work under deadlines, worked as an active team member and willingness to accept responsibilities
- Strong expertise to lead the team to meet timelines
Automation/ Test Management Tools: JIRA, HP ALM, Test Director, Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins
Web Content Management Tools: Drupal CMS, Hybris-HMC/CMS CockPit
Application/ Testing Tools: Browser Stack, Oracle Siebel, BRM, Provident
Programming Language: Java, C/C++, SQL, PL/SQL
Database: Oracle 9i, Oracle 10g, Mongo DB
Version Control: GIT, SVN
QA Automation Engineer
- Define and manage requirements for capabilities including business solution concepts, user stories , test case input and business case(ROI value)
- Ensure that business and customer interests are represented, online development and user experience teams are aligned on those needs
- Regular interlock with business on roadmap and deliverables
- Involve in constructing complex solutions and documenting requirements
- Proactive communication on schedule and capacity changes
- Work with different scrum masters to schedule work across product teams
- Conduct weekly architect review call involving front end, back end and data architects along with business team to discuss on the new requirements and the feasibility to include them in the future sprints
- Engage with performance testing team to ensure the requirements are validated against the key performances metrics
- Communicate project status and demos to Stake holders and Executives in a timely manner
- UAT Training and implementation guide creation
- Participate in release and sprint planning
- Act as Scrum master on a need basis
- Experienced with agile, scrum or other product methodologies
QA Automation Engineer
- Write detailed Test plan according to the User story
- Modifying and adding new functionalities to the framework according to the need for QA automation
- Reviewing the test scenario, test data and prepared test cases by the team
- Reviewing test scripts written by the team
- Analyzing the test cases and differentiating which can be automated and which cannot be automated
- Responsible for GUI and Functional Testing, Regression and Smoke testing through automation
- Responsible for service API automation
- Responsible for data set up needed for testing in HMC, CMS
- Leading and involvement in Test Execution, Results Analyzing and Defect Reporting
- Creating Test scripts using element locators and Selenium Web driver methods
- Conducting Data driven testing, cross browser testing and parallel test execution
- Preparation of weekly and monthly status reports
- Defects reporting and daily status report
- Reviewing the Test Reports and Preparing Test Summary Report
- Meet or exceeds software quality and timeliness expectations in all areas of responsibility
- Create Test Data to simulate various workflows and verify different business rules using Drupal CMS/Hybris-HMC
Environment: JIRA, Java, Selenium, TestNG, GIT, Eclipse, Jenkins, Browse stack, CMS, HMC and Mongo DB
Quality Analyst @ Hutch Ericsson
- Worked on the order provisioning tool called Provident.
- Verified the Order created in People soft CRM has been provisioned in Provident and reached all the network elements successfully.
- Verified the order in the billing system after the successful provisioning.
- Responsible for Collecting, understanding the business requirements for the project and translating them into detailed test plans.
- Preparing and reviewing the Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test Reports for each of the releases.
- Created/Maintained the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) and make sure that all test cases are covered so that no functionality should miss while testing.
- Perform defect Management in Test Director.
- Responsible for test deliverables, status reporting to management and issue escalations.
Environment: PeopleSoft CRM, Provident, Test Director, SVN.
Quality Analyst @ DNA Rigmor
- Performed testing of Campaigns, Programs, offers and segment creation in Siebel Marketing/Analytics module.
- Performed E2E testing of Siebel Order management, Tested Rating and Roaming modules in BRM.
- Responsible for Collecting, understanding the business requirements for the project and translating them into proper test cases.
- Maintained Test data in Excel file. Analyze and import the test data from spreadsheets into Quality Center.
- Used HP Quality Center for creating and executing test cases, for defect tracking and for generating reports.
- Coordinated Test data migration, Test results, looking for inconsistencies and finding ways to improve overall project performance.
Environment: Oracle Siebel, Siebel Marketing, Oracle BRM, Analytics and HP Quality Centre.
Backend Developer @ British Telecom
- Developing the functionalities for new requirements and maintenance for old functionalities.
- Performed web services testing using SOAP; Track the request and response messages.
- Created and maintained PL/SQL Scripts to perform back-end testing on the oracle database.
- Adhere to the standards and check for side effects while coding PL/SQL.
- Execution of unit test cases and Participated in code review.
- Experienced developing and managing deployment life-cycles using VSS.
- Automated the regression test suite using Ruby language.
Environment: PL/SQL, SQL, Toad, Ruby, SOAP UI, VSS