- More than 6 years of experience as Software Quality testing in Health Care, Finance, Banking, Mortgage and Extensive experience in managing Software QA and Technical support organizations and programs.
- Domain expertise in Software System Analysis, Development, customization, implementation and support of software applications in database and software environments and testing, conversant with client - server and Mainframe applications
- Involved in daily scrum meeting to discuss any roadblocks or impediments in the project path
- Worked with internal stakeholders creating, prioritizing, and monitoring application feature/issue backlog
- Coordinated efforts to maintain daily product backlog.
- Excellent understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and various testing methodologies. Proficient in both Manual and Automated testing of applications
- Expertise in designing Testing documents like Test Plans, Test Design Specifications, Test Case Specifications, and Test Procedures
- Expertise with MS office tools such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS access.
- Involved with GUI Automation, User Acceptance Testing, Functional Testing, Integration testing, System Testing like Regression Testing, Performance Testing on Client/Server and Web-Based applications, ETL Testing
- Experience in defects- tracking and management tools such as Jira and HP-ALM
- Proficiency in the Defect management.
- Experienced in the use of automated testing tools like selenium Investments, Banking, and Insurance companies.
- Experienced in the testing of ERP delivered and custom applications
- Working knowledge in a variety of technical skills, including different programming languages, testing techniques, database management systems, and Operating Systems
- Participated in sprint planning, sprint review, daily scrum meetings.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills and ability to interact with end-users also quick learner and a team player.
Project Methodologies:: Agile, Water Fall
Automation framework and tools:: Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, Jenkins
Defect Tracking/ Management Tool: s: JIRA, HP ALM
Frameworks:: Keyword Driven, Data-Driven
Operating Systems:: Windows 8, window 8.1, window 10, Windows XP, DOS, Apple Mac
Languages:: SQL, Java, Visual BasicDatabases:: MS Access, Oracle, SQL Server
Web Technologies:: HTML, XML, CSS
Microsoft Office:: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, POWERPOINT
Technologies:: Application Servers, Web Servers, Relational Database Management Systems, Telecommunications
Protocols:: HTTP/FTP, DNS, TCP/IP, RoutingSQL Tools:: Toad, my SQL
Confidential, St Petersburg, FL
Senior QA Tester
- Involved in testing and Quality Assurance of Investment Banking, Financial Planning and Brokerage Applications
- Involved in preparing Test Plan and Test Cases based on the function specifications.
- Involved in the review of requirements with business analysts and technical specialists.
- Analyzed the application and performed Black Box and end-to-end manual testing.
- Planned, coordinated and monitored project levels of performance and activities to ensure project completion on time.
- Execute test cases and maintained the test logs, test reports, test issues, defect tracking using JIRA and HP ALM.
- Follow up the development team to verify bug fixes and update bug status.
- Used Selenium automation tool for automating test cases.
- Wrote Selenium Scripts for automation testing.
- Involved in User Interface Specifications and framework design.
- Involved in User Interface Testing to verify the functionality of various systems.
- Involved in Back end testing using SQL queries in Oracle and SQL Server
- Participated in daily meetings with client and development teams and provide the reports and testing status.
- Executed Test Cases using positive and negative data in the automation testing tool and manual testing tool and reported results to the manager.
Confidential, Salt Lake City, UT
Sr. QA Tester (Manual/Automation)
- Involved in writing the Test Plans and Test Cases.
- Involved in Functional, Integration, Regression, User Acceptance, GUI and ETL testing.
- Tested various Text-Hyperlinks and Image-Hyperlinks of the Home page and different pages using Automation Testing tools and Manual Testing Tools such as Selenium, JIRA, TestNG, HP ALM
- Involved in writing various test scripts on different scenarios to run tests.
- Back end testing was done to verify and validate data using SQL.
- Involved in testing the customer account validations online.
- Executed framework and analyzing the results.
- Involved in the weekly status update with the Manager and project leader.
- Involved in writing and testing complex SQL queries involving more than three table joins and getting explained to verify the SQL performance.
- Involved in Bug tracking and reporting with Defect Manager.
- Testing the Backend with SQL manipulations on the database for data validation.
- Executed Test Cases using positive and negative data in the automation testing tool and manual testing tool and reported results.
- Worked closely with developers in reproducing bugs reported.
- Performed end-user testing before the Build is released for actual real-time implementation.
- Interacted with developers and various members of the team to discuss and resolve defects and their priorities.
Environment: JAVA, XML Web Services, HTML, My SQL server, SQL, HTTP, Windows 8, 8.1 and 10, MS Excel AND MS Word.
Confidential, Louisville, KY
- Analyzed the Business Requirements Document (BRD), developed Test case and Test scripts for the application.
- Used automated scripts and performed functionality testing during the various phases of the application development using selenium.
- Performed functional testing to identify various critical points in the application and automated it by using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
- Developed Test Script for Functionality, Security, and Regression testing.
- Ran the scripts on multiple environments (QA, UAT, and Production) to ensure that requirements were still meet.
- Tracking and Managing the issues and risks, tracking project deliverable status, tracking and maintaining action items by using the bug tracking and managing tools such as JIRA, HP ALM and support the project team.
- Performed extensive data analysis and data extraction by executing SQL Queries
- Performed Back-End Testing to check database integrity by writing SQL.
- Involved in FACETS Implementation, involved end to end testing of FACETS Billing, Claim Processing and Subscriber/Member module.
- Set claim processing data for different Facets Module.
- Tested HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) regulations in Facets HIPAA privacy module.
- Wrote test cases in QC derived from the Design documents and generated a Traceability Matrix for testing purposes.
- Used HP ALM and JIRA for reporting, tracking and managing the bug and generating reports.
- Participated in a daily meeting with clients and development teams and update the testing status.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Analyzed specifications and test plans for the testing process of insurance applications.
- Involved in design and executed various Test scripts for regression test, Functional testing, smoke testing.
- Prepared and Execution of test scripts using Selenium Framework and TestNG
- Developed test cases after analyzing the specifications document.
- Involved to Develop baseline scripts for testing future releases of the application.
- Developed test scripts for performance and data-driven tests.
- Written complex SQL Queries to validate the database systems and for backend database testing.
- Actively involved in writing SQL in order to data validation in migration as part of back in testing using TOAD and my SQL.
- Analyze project-related documents such as functional requirements, design documents, and user stories and executed test cases.
- Writing test cases to manually test the performance of the application while incorporating it in the automated tool Selenium.
- Conducted functionality, performance, regression testing, and ETL during the various phases of the application.
- Developed and executed automated test case scripts using Selenium.
- Involved in a daily meeting with the Project manager, Development team, Business Analyst and End-Users for better quality testing.
- Worked closely with the business team to better understand the Requirement Document to create a test plane.
- Performed Backed Testing SQL queries, generated reports to ensure data integrity and validate business rules.
- Tracked and documented details of bugs.
- Followed up with the development team to verify bug fixes and update bug status.
- Prepared Defect report, project Status reports for submitting to the management team.