- 5+ years of experience in Automation Testing using Selenium.
- Deep knowledge of multiple complex applications and provides subject matter expertise to set direction and create test strategies and test plans for more than one releases of an application.
- Experience in reviewing/creating Business Requirements and Use Cases and ability to create UAT Test Plans, Test Cases, and Test Scripts.
- Experienced in developing Test Plans, Test cases, Test Scripts, Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) based upon the business and functional requirements, Use Case, User Stories, Environment Infrastructure Design, Framework Design, User Guides on Automation Tools and ALM.
- Effective Time Management Skills and consistent ability to meet client/business deadlines
- Well versed in Testing Lifecycle Methodologies and SDLC like Waterfall and Agile models.
- Good Experience in working with agile methodology.
- Performed User Acceptance Testing (UAT) manually.
- Experienced in manual functional testing with combination of Database validation on Web - based applications.
- Experience in API testing for both Soap and Restful services using SoapUI and Postman.
- Thorough knowledge on SQL scripts preparation to find/validate data by querying multiple tables across the projects.
- Constantly interact with Developers to understand issues around defects and resolving them.
- Knowledge in developing thorough test plans, test specifications, test cases and/or test scripts for each software release based on defined testing standards.
- Experienced with Selenium Web Driver,HP ALM/ HP Quality Center Administration (Domain creation, Project Creation, User Creation, maintain user authentication, Allocation of projects to users).
- Experience in developing thorough test plans, test specifications, test cases and/or test scripts for each software release based on defined testing standards.
- Expertise in defect identification, documentation, communication and following through to resolution according to business requirements.
- Knowledge of Test Automation using QTP/UFT, Selenium.
- Well versed with Object identification methods and exception handling.
- Excellent in communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Good team player with the ability to lead, manage and work independently in a time sensitive environment.
Confidential, Waukesha, WI
- Analyze the Business Requirements and closely work with the Business Team to get the clarifications addressed
- Run Defect Trailing and Review the Test Scenarios/ Test Cases with Business
- Designed, executed and maintained Selenium Web Driver (TestNg, JUnit) automated test cases for regression test cases
- Selected the Test Cases to be automated and performed functional testing of the front end using Selenium (IDE and Web Driver) & created Data Driven framework using JUnit.
- Executed parallel browser testing on various machines using Selenium Grid and performed cross browser testing.
- Performed web-based performance testing and analysis using JMeter.
- Execute the Test cases and review the results to get the Business approval for UAT
- Experience in Web Services testing using Rest and SOAP UI.
- Test automation for web application (SWAP module) using Cucumber.
- Wrote tests using Java web applications. Web controls testing - wrote automation to test the controls from end to end starting to invoking in Internet Explorer.
- Functional Testing tool Selenium IDE and the various frameworks in Selenium.
- Experienced in testing applications manually as well as using the automated testing tools like Selenium.
- Experience in IBM RFT, RPT
- Performed Database Testing and thorough knowledge in SQL.
- Planning for Test Execution activities to accomplish tasks on daily/weekly basis
- Performed browser compatibility testing
- Performing Regression test using automated testing tool Fitnesse and Selenium.
- Involved in the regression test planning for the project and identified the critical regression tests
- Executed the automated regression test cases during every release and executed the daily regression test suites
- Expert knowledge on daily status reporting and managed end to end testing from Test management tools like Quality Center.
Environment: Selenium IDE,Eclipse,TestNG,Cucumber,HPALM,JMeter, IBM (RFT,RPT) JIRA, JAVA J2EE, AGILE, Windows, UNIX, Python, Eclipse, Visual studio, vb script.
Confidential, Rhode Island, Providence
- Reviewed Functional requirements documents, High level design requirement documents and finalize the testing in scoops and scenarios for Integration testing for each project.
- Participated in setting up testing environment.
- Provide estimations for ETL deliverables and oversee the progress for quality ETL Deliverables.
- Involved in writing Test cases and responsible for executing the Test Scripts using ALM Polarion.
- Involve in verifying if it is a SW issue on National Fulfillment Services side or something failing on the Client side.
- Performed Manual testing of the Application in different environment like Staging and Production in House and on-Site.
- Performed extensive UAT and documented the errors and reported them to the developers.
- Performed functional testing to identify various critical points in the application and automated it by using Selenium WebDriver.
- Worked with team manager in supervising, guiding, and supporting their testing efforts for Integration.
- Performed overall operation of the WM6 software as well as the functionality of individual modules such as Warehouse Management, Operation/Workload, Logging & Statistics, Configuration and Maintenance, etc .
- Developed test scripts to automate process of testing in Selenium WebDriver.
- Developed and maintained automated regression test cases in Selenium WbDriver using Java programming language.
- Written and Executed SQL queries and used Joins, Group by clause, having clause etc. to validate the Reports and compared the data.
- Performed Testing on Request and Response for XML Messages using SOAP UI.
- Attended Daily standup meetings, participated weekly meeting with Project Manager and Business partners to discuss on defects and next steps.
- Involved in Setting Up and Maintain documentation, helped new team members in setting up the projects and travel profile.
- Performed Unit Testing, System Testing and Integration Testing to verify the accuracy and completeness of ETL Process.
- Provided after hours support to address the customers issues that are reported after normal business hours.
Environment: Windows, UNIX, Python, Eclipse, Selenium WebDriver, Quality Center, SDLC, UAT, XML, Microsoft Office, Oracle, SQL, ETL, Regression Testing, MS Access, etc.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Involved in Automation Environment setup using Eclipse, Java, Selenium Webdriver and TestNG.
- Enhancing the Selenium Test cases for cross browser testing.
- Prepared Test Plans, Test Scripts and Test Cases based on functional specifications and user requirements.
- Documented and tracked test scripts, test results, test analysis, and reported the defects using Quality Center and assisted the higher levels of management in analysis of risks and issues in project releases.
- Execution of Selenium Test cases and Reporting defects.
- Developed Test Plans, Test Cases to test the Screens and workflows for Quality Assurance.
- Prepared automated scripts for Maintenance and Regression testing using QTP/UFT.
- Prepared auto well versed with Object identification methods and exception handling.
- Uploaded test cases executed test cases and logged defects in Quality Center.
- Experienced to Wrote Regression and Functional Test Cases and migrated all in HP ALM/Quality Center (QC).
- Reported the bugs, Email notifications to the developers using the HP ALM and Monitored
- Uploaded test cases executed test cases and logged defects in Quality Center.
- Reported software defects in Quality Center and interacted with the developers to resolve technical issues.
- Involved in Positive testing, Negative testing, Cross platform testing and Cross browser Testing.
- Arranged weekly team meeting to assign testing tasks and acquisition of status reports from individual team members.
- Involved in coordinating with developers and business owners.
- Performed rigorous manual testing such smoke testing, Integration testing, Regression Testing, End to End Testing and System Testing.