- An IT professional with over 4 years in Quality Assurance Testing of the Web - Based Applications.
- Solid knowledge of SDLC, SQA Methodology and tools.
- Develop all lines of QA documentation including Test Plans, Test Cases, and Traceability Matrices.
- Possess excellent skills in Manual Testing along with skills in Automation Testing using Selenium WebDriver.
- Experienced in configuring Automation Test Environment in windows-based system.
- Experienced in Selenium Functional Testing Framework with core Java programming and TestNG annotations.
- Experienced in performing Data driven testing to validate the components displayed on the website using Selenium.
- Experienced in providing the efficient locators strategy like XPath and CSS to run WebDriver script in stable condition.
- Experienced in working with BDD testing using cucumber.
- Experience in applying Testing Methodologies, creating Test Plans, Executing Test Scripts, Automation of Test Cases, Defect Tracking and Report Generation.
- Thorough hands on experience with all levels of testing including Sanity, Usability, Functional, Integration, Regression, Re-testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Good experience in creating, modifying and enhancing both manual Test cases and Test Scripts created in selenium Web driver.
- Have experience in using Web-debugging tool like Fire Path and Firebug for finding elements locator.
- Logged defects encountered in the application through JIRA, and HP ALM during test cycles and conducted fix verification.
- Good knowledge on SQL/MySQL DB Testing. Extensive involvement in Functionality Testing, Data driven testing, Batch Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Front-end Testing and Back-end Testing of multiple applications on various environments.
- Extensively involved in Back-end Testing and manual testing using SQL and PL/SQL statements for data manipulation
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, fast learner, strong team player with clear understanding and goal-oriented approach to problem solving.
Operating Systems: Windows XP / VISTA / Windows 7/8/10
Software Applications: MS Office / 2013
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium IDE, TestNG, Junit, Postman
Support Tools: Maven, Jenkins, Git, Jira, Eclipse, RestAssured
Databases: MS Access, Oracle, MySQL, Couchbase
Hardware: PC repair, upgrades and troubleshooting
Confidential, Reston Virginia
- Analyzed different MTV’s for phone Order Handling based on the requirements from the client
- Followed the Agile Methodology in order to schedule sprints and meetings
- Attended daily stand-up meetings, weekly team meetings, and retrospective meetings
- Set up RestAssured Framework environment using eclipse as editor for Java/JSON programming language
- Worked closely with Test lead and Scrum Master to figure out the best possible times for completing tasks.
- Used JIRA to track how much time a task was worked on
- Executed Junit test using the RestAssured Framework
- Used Oracle SQL developer to validate data for the application
- Assisted in analyzing the business requirements documents given by the project manager and business analyst
- Used Postman for API testing and data validation.
- Used Postman to insert data into the database for the application.
- Created Postman API collections to be automated using the Postman tool.
- Created test plans and test cases for data validation as well as execution
- Validated data using the Couchbase database without the use of SQL queries.
Confidential, Washington DC
- Analyzed System Development Specification (SDS) and Functional Requirements Specifications (FRS).
- Followed SDLC using Agile best practices within development and testing team.
- Work closely with members of the scrum team to translate the customers' business needs or Business Cases to a technical solution.
- Worked closely with scrum team to create test scripts and test cases to ensure coverage of all areas of the feature’s testing.
- Set up Selenium tools from scratch and configured various other peripheral tools to perform selenium test.
- Setup and Configured the testing environment with Eclipse, TestNG, Selenium WebDriver.
- Execution of daily smoke tests to ensure the deployment of each environment is stable
- Analyzed User stories to provide estimations on Regression suite development.
- Writing Test Plan and Test cases for different module and performing different testing phases including Black Box, Navigation, Positive, Negative, Regression, Integration, and Functional Testing.
- Created Test Scenarios, Manual Test Case according to the business rules test case matrix.
- Performed automation for Functional and Regression Testing using Selenium WebDriver.
- Developed automation test scripts using java to automate the manual test cases.
- Develop applications to facilitate or automate operational tasks.
- Developed automated tests in partnership with developers for continuous regression testing and reducing manual testing using Selenium, TestNG, and Maven.
- Used Java language and TestNG framework for scripting. Used Maven for building the WebDriver project.
- Integrated with Continuous Integration tools Jenkins for running test on nightly basis automatically.
- Experienced in black Box Testing by using Java Codes in Selenium WebDriver.
- Involved in documenting test cases and packaging test suites and making them available to all of engineering and QA using Jira.
- Use of SQL scripts in Oracle databases to validate and query the functionality.
- Used Jira for test script and test result management and bug tracking.
- Wrote and modified SQL validation scripts and writing scripts in SQL to validate the outputs.
- Performed back end testing by executing SQL Queries.
- Assisted User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure application satisfies user needs.
- Used Jira to Log defect and for defect management.
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
Junior QA Analyst
- Analyzed Functional specifications and requirement documents to categorize different modules for Testing.
- Analyzed Business Requirements Specifications (BRS), System Requirement Specifications (SRS), System Design, Test Planning and defining Test Scenarios/Test Cases.
- Created test Cases as per the business requirements and executed them.
- Interacted with developers, Business & Management Teams.
- Carry out extensive Regression testing using Jira during various phases of development.
- Implement Agile (Scrum) methodology approach.
- Manually test each and every module of the application and verify against expected results.
- Performed rigorous manual testing before a release.
- Developed new and updated existing Automation test cases using java for web Application, using Maven as Build tool.
- Created both Manual and Automation Test Scripts using Selenium WebDriver and Java.
- Work with the QA Team to write the instruction for User Acceptance testing (UAT) to support the non-technical employee.
- Worked with the software testers to perform Regression testing as, and when required to ensure the stability of the application.
- Create, and execute SQL queries to make sure the data are entered in database as expected, and all fields are populated correctly.
- Performed review activity for test cases, UAT test cases, test scenarios, functional specifications and automated test scripts.
- Perform detailed results analysis after each test execution cycle and maintain test results.
- Execute the test cases, and report the Defects using Jira.
- Verify and retest the Defects after development Team resolved them.
- Analyzed the test results and Reported defects in Jira.