- As a Resolute QA Lead Analyst/Tester provided quality assurance testing services within the SCAL Regional Application Delivery team for Confidential Information Technology department; assess scope of testing and identify risk which impacts client business needs and define test plans in accomplishing those needs.
- Over 13 years of IT experience, which include over 9 years of Health IT experience testing EPIC electronic health records (EHR) application modules for various Confidential projects.
- Review customer’s requirements and create test plans; design, develop, and implement testing procedures, write test cases to support testing objectives; implement quality assurance and testing methodologies. Identify any critical defects that relates to patient safety and provide a resolution to resolve the issues.
- Extensive experience in various EHR applications within the health care industry such as, Outpatient Billing (Resolute PB), Scheduling (Cadence), Registration (Prelude), Care Everywhere modules to effectively meet business partner’s project goals.
- Supervised technical aspect of all Quality Assurance Testing work activities and serve as a subject matter expert for various Revenue Cycle projects.
- Supervised off - shore development and quality assurance team in overseeing regression testing and release notes testing.
- Tested and validated integrated workflow integration testing for Billing, which include placing Ambulatory orders for outpatient visits.
- Successfully delivered testing of projects on time, on budget which is measured against baseline project plan and budget
- Designed, and developed testing procedures, and ensured that they are properly analyzed and that recommendations to improve testing processes are effective.
- Performed data collection and analyzed business and technical requirements
- Supported the site deployment Team Lead, Application Coordinators, and Deployment Consultants to ensure the successful on-schedule completion of site related deployment activities
- Adhere to Sarbanes-Oxley compliance (SOX) and other Federal and State mandate by providing full SOX compliance for Revenue Cycle projects.
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools, Visio, FTP protocols tools, Lotus notes and Remedy
- Black box testing of Windows95/98/2000/NT/2000/XP, Web, Client/Server applications.
- Creating and executing test cases (HP QC, TestDirector).
- Installation and Acceptance testing.
- Functionality and Ad-hoc testing.
- Running and creating automated test scripts (WinRunner).
- Defining and writing bug reports (HP QC, Heat 5.0, and Vantive 4.3).
- Automated testing tools: WinRunner, QA Partner, HP QTP
QA Lead Analyst/Tester
Confidential, Pasadena, CA
- Provided test plan to stakeholders, business team and Confidential Information Technology ( Confidential ) team members. Oversee test case development documentation and execution of test within the Quality Center application tool. Ensured the project is aligned with and follows the Confidential project delivery process and manage technical aspect of all quality assurance testing activities.
- Oversee testing activities and served as a subject matter expert for many projects such as Ingenix, Benefits 2011, MUSE, CVIS, MFA, Guarantor Statement Redesign, Self Funding projects.
- Created and executed End to End test cases for Scheduling (Cadence), Registration (Prelude), Placing Ambulatory orders, Resolute Billing (created and validated claims or statements) for different type of Line of business (KP DHMO, KP Classic, Commercial, Self Funding).
- Validated external specifications (requirement/user specifications, functional specifications and architecture) to verify that the specifications are testable.
- Executed project plan and testing procedures for statements and letters produced in the SCAL testing environment for multiple languages. Provided sign off approval document to stakeholders, business team, and IT team members.
- Conducted client interviews in order to perform requirements and prepare appropriate documentation and presentation material to communicate and validate the information.
- Collaborated with Quality Testing Services (QTS) IT management and business partners to ensure defects are reported and manage appropriately.
- Reported, documented and maintained daily status reports to provide management and business partners the current status and concerns.
- Executed and tracked project plans which are aligned with and follows the appropriate project delivery process for the testing phase, which includes work plans, schedules, milestones, and critical paths.
- Wrote test plans, created test cases, and scripts to support specific testing objective
- Participated in technical design and walk through with development team.
- Ensured any unresolved problems or issues are documented and escalated.
- Effectively communicated in meetings with project team members.
- Coach/mentor testers on testing methodology and standards.
- Executed standard testing methodology without direct supervision and report required changes/ solutions to leads or project managers.
QA Business Analyst/Tester
Confidential, Pasadena, CA
- Functional Testing
- Testing CR (change requests)
- Defining and opening new IR (incident reports).
- Creating and updating test case scripts.
- Running and creating automation test scripts using WinRunner.
- Executing test case scenarios.
- Regression testing
- Ad-hoc testing.
- Performance testing.
- Load and Stress testing.
Confidential, Pasadena, CA
- Retrieval of lab results for provider review.
- Electronic review and sign-off of lab results.
- Communication of lab results to another provider and to the patient.
- Manual black box testing.
- Automated testing using WinRunner.
- Creating and updating test cases (TestDirector).
- Regression and Stress testing.
- Defining and writing bug reports (Lotus Notes, Vantive).