- Almost 3 years of experience in Software QA Testing of both Mobile and Web - Based Applications using Manual Procedures and Automated Tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and formal in Software QA.
- Developed, fixed and updated Automation tests using Selenium WebDriver with Java.
- Exceptional ability in creating API automation test suites (SoapUI).
- Knowledgeable in creating CI process (Jenkins).
- Experience in D Confidential base testing.
- Performed automation Cross Browser testing in Sauce Labs.
- Experience in Agile software development environment.
- Proficient in analyzing Business/System Requirement documents, writing and executing Test Cases, Test Plans, Reporting and Tracking Defects.
- Knowledge and Experience in every phase of Testing Life Cycle and Expertise in performing different types of testing like Black Box Testing, Functionality Testing, GUI Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, D Confidential Driven Testing, Backend Testing, Regression Testing.
- Extensive experience and knowledge in tracking tools like JIRA and Bugzilla.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, fast learner, strong team player with clear understanding and goal-oriented approach to problem solving.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks with minimum supervision, learn quickly and adapt to changing environment.
Test Automation tools: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Maven, TestNG, Docker, SauceLabs
IDE: InteliJ IDEA, Android Studio
Platforms: Windows, MacOS
Mobile Platforms: iOS, Android OS
Virtualization: VMware Player
Bug Tracking: Jira, Bugzilla
Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, MSIE, Safari, Opera
API tools: SoapUI, Postman
CI tools: Jenkins
SOFTWARE TESTING EXPERIENCE:
Web/Mobile QA Software Automation Engineer
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Created Web Automation framework (POM, TestNG, Maven, Selenium) using Java.
- Created a mobile framework (Android studio) using Java.
- Continuous Integration using Jenkins.
- Executed Selenium Grid automation tests in Docker containers .
- Cross-browser testing (Sauce Labs).
- Worked on Agile (SCRUM) Methodology and used JIRA for defect tracking.
- Participated in daily standup meetings, created reports as needed by the QA lead.
- Interacted with Developers to follow up on Defects. Retested application after code release.
- Worked in conjunction with manual testers to convert manual test cases to automation.
- Performed Regression Testing at various phases of development life cycle for impacted existing functionality.
- Worked closely with other team members to create Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scripts.
- Performed GUI, Functional, Positive, Negative, Regression Testing.
- Developed Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) and Test Summary Report (TSR).
- Worked with team for requirement analysis, test strategy and test plan creation.
Quality Control Support Analyst
- Sent SQL requests to Central DB, analyzed issues related with missing d Confidential .
- Participated in daily meetings and created documentation for control and update current tasks for the support center.
- Review requirements with developers and Support team for consistency and accuracy.
- Tracked the quality of deployment of workstations using Windows 7/10, four logical server platforms (Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2012, Server 2016), oversaw the reparation and maintenance of computer equipment and local networks, and access control systems (ACS).
- Oversaw the reparation and maintenance of computer equipment and local networks.
- Optimized existing IT-structure; maintain and apply server Operating System patches and upgrades, including virtualized environments; configure and add new services as necessary.
- Managed and maintained business computer equipment, computer networks, and software; maintain server and application virtualization technologies.
- Installed and deployed 2 new physical servers and at least 6 virtual servers on Hyper-V.
- Repaired and recovered d Confidential from hardware or software failures.
Junior S ystem Administrator
- Served all computer equipment in the store, two servers and all local area network, as well as special accounting software and cash equipment.
- Configured remote terminals and provided controlled access to departmental employees in specialized programs for sale when installing a server based on Windows Server 2003 with Active Directory.
IT Support Technician
- Documented all issues and service requests, including categorization and prioritization into an incident management tool.
- Informed customers and interested parties about the progress of requests for support.
- Performed password resets and provided remote access/VPN support.