- Confidential has In - depth experience in testing software products using Machine Learning and various other automated tools or using manual testing.
- She also has In-depth understanding of Machine Learning concepts such as CNN, Kmeans, KNN, GBM decision trees and using ML libraries such as Sklearn, Numpy and Pandas.
- She also has good expertise in Data analysis tools such as H2o and Skytree.
- Confidential has an in-depth understanding of all aspects of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Systems Integration, from inception through design, deployment and operations. She has excellent experience in Banking Application, Insurance and Telecom Applications
- Confidential also has good understanding of the QA methodologies and proficiency in performing Functional, GUI, Regression, Database, Integration and Performance testing in testing Client/Server and Web applications.
- Confidential has good experience in writing test plans, defining test cases, analyzing the results of scripts, interacting with the team members in fixing the errors. She also has knowledge in automated tools such as Test Director, JAVA with selenium including Python.
Industries: Consulting, Financial, Insurance, Banking, Telecom
Project Domain: Test Design, Creating Documentation, digitalization and Test Scenarios and Test plan, OCR .
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows, 2000,PC’s,Linux, ADB Commands
RDBMS: Oracle, MS SQL,DB,SQL
Development Tools: PgAdmin, Postman Tool, HOCR Tool, Abbyy.
Applications: Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2016
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
Software QA Analyst
- Perform end-end testing of Contract Analysis platform
- Perform AI engineer testing to validate CNN and check the hyper parameter settings and tweak the results for each model and asses their accuracy.
- Assure and Test for IFRS compliance
- Ingestion and Tagging of documents in revenue domain.
- Design Architecture for /Testing the system
- Creating and selecting the DL Model for Prediction based on SME tagged documents.
- Analyze the Risk Score and Risk Classification and Risk for the documents in the knowledge base take action.
- Testing and automating REST API Using Postman.
- Identified and Reported Software defects using JIRA
- Prepare status summary reports with details of executed, passed and failed test cases also involved in weekly status and task review meeting.
Confidential, Nevada, NV
Software QA Engineer
- Participate in requirement meetings (RSD) and Detail Design meetings (DDD) to understand the functional requirements of the application to come up with test scenarios, test flow and test procedures.
- Developing test cases for web and mobile (Android, IOS,) applications and documenting them in TestRail
- Participating in daily stand up meetings to discuss feature priorities
- Performed Exploratory, Smoke, functional and Regression testing of various applications
- Interacted with users by conducting User Acceptance testing (UAT) to ensure that the total functionality of the application was met by complying with all the business requirements.
- Developed Tractability Matrix which is a proof of document to ensure that all the specifications are been tested and has no defects
- Collect the logs from XCode, ADB, terminal, command prompt into txt file, and attach it in the bug report.
- Reviewing and participated in walkthroughs for the evaluation of the test plan with the design and development using TestNg, Eclipse and Java
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Created detailed test plans and automation test scripts.
- Performed functional, compatibility and regression testing, sanity testing using Selenium.
- Clearly documented all the test results
- Participating in sprint planning session, scrum meetings and sprint demos
- Doing black box and manual testing.
- Tested the application using various browsers.
- Working with the team in major and minor releases
Confidential, SFO CA
- Tested E-Commerce features: Shopping Cart, Credit Card processing, Accounts, Registration, and Refunds.
- Analyzed Business, Functional requirements and streamlined the testing activities
- Created detailed testcases for different payment methods and mapped proper test data to testcases
- Performed functionality, usability, compatibility, regression, end-to-end, and integration testing.
- Responsible for designing and developing QA documentation test plan, test cases
- Tested in-house client-server workflow management system - Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Inventory, Shipments, Reports, etc.
- Performed integration testing with third party financial institutions such as AmEx, Visa, and MasterCard.
- Actively participated in various meetings including Business Analysts, Development, Scrum and QA Meetings.
- Provided weekly status report to project manager and team lead.
- Responsible for Account Management & Delivery Manager activities for Confidential
- Performed full life-cycle recruitment (technical screening, interview coordination, salary/benefits negotiation and contract preparation) for fulltime, contract (W2, 1099 and C2C), and contract to hire positions.
- Conducted phone interviews for candidates to determine skills, knowledge, interest, market value and availability, etc.