Expert Software Tester, bringing 8 years of experience, well versed in contributing to successful software development with strong evaluation, testing, and problem - solving skills. Aspiring to a testing position with a growth-oriented organization.
- Agile methodologies
- Regression testing management
- Issue resolution
- Strong analytical skills
- Research and development
- Mentoring and phone operating systems
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Participated in multiple launches of the Toyota Entune and Lexus Enform, mobile apps that connect to a car infotainment system via Bluetooth .
- Created and performed testing, both haptic and voice, to ensure our app would be properly integrated with the infotainment unit.
- Created the test design, specification, and test cases for owned areas.
- Created and maintained the Build Acceptance Test process system, creating the test passes and assigning them out.
- Used tools (OWASP, Splunk, and Burp Suite) to check API calls and fake server responses.
- Used Appium (the mobile Selenium client) in creating automation for my areas by altering the java code used for other areas.
- Experienced with Sharepoint, Testrail and Jira (for tracking bugs and tracking work).
Confidential, Redmond, WA
- Tested the cell phone instant messenger application, Windows Live Messenger, in accordance with predetermined test plans.
- This messenger application was tested on Symbian S60 phones.
- Reproduced documented and filed found bugs in Project Studio.
- Created test cases using an established template.
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
- This work fulfilled a contracted need for Confidential testing of submitted applications to determine if applications would crash the OS of the phone.
- Tested cell phone applications in accordance with predetermined test plans. Applications tested included games, eBooks and miscellaneous Windows Phone 7 applications.