- Trained Quality Analyst/ Automation Test Engineer with 2+ years of professional experience in diverse business domains. Technically savvy and a quick learner in emerging technology, able to quickly assess and utilize the appropriate response to meet the specific needs of the business requirement at hand.
- A welcome addition to any team, ready, willing and able to function in any role necessary to ensure project success and on time project delivery.
- Extensive experience in Analyzing, Designing and implementation of QA testing for web - based application using manual and automation testing.
- Experience in software development life cycle (SDLC)-Water Fall and Agile/Scrum Project environment and QA life cycle and in all dimensions of functionality, usability and reliability.
- Experience in Scrum Activities such as feature grooming, daily stand ups, sprint review meeting, feature Demos, Retrospective Meeting.
- Proficient on automation tools like Selenium Web Driver (functional ®ression Testing) for testing web -based applications.
- Good experience in creating Automation Framework along with developing executing and maintaining automation testing script with Selenium Web Driver.
- Experience in performing Functional Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing and supporting user acceptance testing applications under Windows, Linux, Mac OS environment.
- Extensive experience in designing Data Driven frame work, good experience in selenium web driver and creation of Automation Frame work with TestNG.
- Experience Automating Test Scripts, Test Case Development, Test Execution, Defect Reporting /Tracking, Reporting status to teams and participate in client demo.
- Experience in integrating automation scripts (selenium web driver) on continuous integration tools Jenkins for nightly batch run of script.
- Strong working knowledge in Core Java.
- Strong knowledge of OOPS concept.
- Good understanding in SQL.
- Experience in working build tool like Maven to create projects, Jar file, POM.xml with artifacts and dependencies.
- Hands on experience on Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- Good experience in Bug Tracking /Test Management defect reporting tools like HP QC, JIRA.
- Experience in manual Testing, defining test case, developing and maintaining test case, and documenting all phases of the QA process.
- Expertise in preparation of Test case, Test Report, Test Plan and strong knowledge in Black box testing methodology.
- Good understanding of Traceability Metrics based on client requirements and project plans.
- Working knowledge in Page object Model Design Pattern with page factory.
- Good analytical and communication skill and ability to work with minimal supervision and also perform as part of team.
Testing Tool: Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins
Language /scripting: Java, HTML
RDBMS/Tools: SQL Server, Oracle
Testing and Defect tracking: JIRA, HP Quality center, Rally
Other Tools: MS Word, Excel, Visio, Power point, MS Project
Operating System: Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac os
Design Pattern: POM with Page factory
Collaboration Tool: Share point, MS office, Webex
Excel Read: JXL, Apache POI
Platform: AWS Cloud
Confidential, Los Angeles, CaliforniaQuality Analyst/ Automation Test Engineer
- Analyzed the business requirements/system requirements and functional testing requirements for opportunities pursued by business group and build enterprises applications.
- Assessed and analyzed user stories, participated in sprint planning, review session& scrum meetings and developed Test Scenarios, Test case, Test data, Test procedure, Test reports.
- Performed different testing task using various test scripts on Selenium Web Driver and TestNG.
- Developed and maintained automated regression test case in Selenium web driver using Java programing and TestNG Framework.
- Used TestNG Framework with Maven Build Tool, Git version control tool and Jenkins integration tool.
- Used JIRA to report defects and test results.
- Created requirement Traceability Matrix to map requirements with test case and test result.
- Updated test evaluation summary report and other test metrics.
- Perform daily Smoke Testing of test environment and report issues found that impact test environment.
- Analyzed the scope and objective of project to help define Test Strategy and Test Plan.
- Participated in estimation of test effort.
- Communicated testing status with QA lead and Project Manager.
- Reviewed requirements technical and functional specification to generate test result.
- Prepared Test Case and executed both Manually and using Automation tool.
- Prepared Test Coverage Matrix and test template.
- Executed Functional and Regression Test Case and Documented the test result.
- Perform defect logging, tracking, analysis and revalidation of fixes.
- Participated in walk through with development team, attended defect triaging meeting periodically.
- Communicated with Manager, Team lead daily for testing efforts and sent Status Reports as needed like Daily and Weekly.
Environment: windows, Maven, Jenkins, Java, Eclipse, Firefox, Safari, POM, Opera, Opera Mini, Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, SDLC/Agile/Scrum.