Passionate Software Quality Assurance/Manual/Automation Tester with hands - on expertise in Manual, Automated & Mobile Testing on various small to large scale web-based, client server & mobile applications. I’m currently seeking a challenging opportunity as Software QA/Manual/Mobile/SIT/UAT Tester/Engineer.
- Well-versed and deep understanding of all phases of SDLC, STLC, BLC, Waterfall, Iterative, Agile/Scrum.
- Ability to support large scale distributed systems and contributed to great product development with quality.
- Strong Manual, Automated & Mobile Testing skills using HP ALM, HP UFT, Azure DevOps, PerfectoMobile etc.
- Well-versed in building & maintaining Automation Framework by advanced VBScripting and HP QTP/UFT.
- Strong working knowledge of browser testing on leading environment & browsers using Browser Stack.
- Ability to analyze and understand Use Cases, wireframes/mock-ups to write Test Plan and Test Case.
- Practical experience with leading testing tools - HP QTP/UFT, HP QC/ALM, Azure DevOps, Browser Stack, Jira.
- Ability to work with both qualitative and quantitative Quality documentation, standards and processes.
- High proficiency performing Manual Testing for various types of
- Functional/Non-functional/Negative Testing.
- Able to deal with and balance multiple priorities and shift focus to assist team to meet deadlines.
- Proficient knowledge of relational Database & querying SQL statements against Oracle & SQL Server.
- Working knowledge of cloud based products and DB, productivity and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Hands-on working experience with test strategies, test planning, test cases, test execution and report results.
- Proficient in writing detailed & E2E Requirements & Test Cases using HP ALM and TestRail with Jira.
- Work effectively in fast-paced environment with minimal supervision and self-motivated team player.
- Highly proficient with oral and written communication and organizational skills with onsite/offshore teams.
- Demonstrate proficiency with Functional, Regression, UAT, Cross-browser, Smoke and Mobile Testing.
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrate the ability to solve complex problems.
- Successful in handling multiple assignments simultaneously & releases in multiple release environments.
- Ability to quickly understand and work with various application domains and technology.
TECHNICAL & TOOLS EXPERTISE:
Operating System: Windows XP Professional, Windows 7/8/10, Apple/macOS, iOS, Android, Linux.
Test/Defect Tracking Tool: HP ALM, JIRA, Test Rail, HP UFT, Postman, PerfectoMobile, AWS Device Farm.
Cross-browser Testing: Browser Stack, Internet Explorer (IE), Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera.
MS/Misc Tools: MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, Glass box, MS Projects, WebEx.
Senior Software Tester
- Created & executed E2E Test cases using Azure DevOps for Contact Us & Chat with Us projects
- Participated in Review & Planning meetings to plan for upcoming sprints
- Involved in understanding and analyzing User stories based on acceptance criteria for the corresponding Sprint
- Performed backend validation testing using Keystone for Accounts project
- Introduced creating and implementing structured Test Plan to the team
- Created and tracked Bugs using Azure DevOps using best practices
- Analyzed and identified the areas of a project for Test Automation
- Analyzed the functionality needs to be automated based on the manual Test Cases and estimated time & efforts
- P ar ticipa ted in various meetings and discussed Enhancements and Modifica tion R equest issues
- Planned and coordinated testing activities with onsite and offshore teams using Microsoft Teams and Skype
- Performed Test Case and document migration from Devsuite to Azure DevOps using Macros
- Supported Dev team to Releases during weekends to make sure smooth rollout of the release
- Maintained robust set of automated tests for Mobile Testing on multiple native apps
- Used MS SharePoint and MS Teams as central location for saving and sharing Test Scripts and mobile builds
- Provided Weekly status report and Monthly status report to QA manager
- Presented Pre-Release Demo to Stakeholders in Sprint Review & Retro meetings on behalf of development team
- Coordinated with Project manager and Product owner to create Use Cases for Glia Chat with Us project
- Used Glass box to collect real time execution of E2E scenario for troubleshooting and reporting Defects
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Participated in product design reviews to gain knowledge of functional requirements, designs, and deliverables
- Created E2E and UAT Test Cases using HP QC/ALM and Test Rail for MayoACCESS & MayoLINK projects
- Developed Regression Suites from the analysis of complex business requirements of MayoACCESS
- Own and be accountable for test strategy, test planning, and test execution within their product team
- Translated MayoLink User Stories and requirements from grooming sessions to Test Cases
- Performed Functional and Regression Testing against MayoACCESS, MayoLINK & RaA
- Supported weekend release activities with PM and Development teams to ensure smooth roll out of release
- Used MS SharePoint & HP QC/ALM as central location for Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scripts
- Planned and coordinated testing activities with offshore Dev & QA team members via Slack and WebEx
- Managed, deployed and supported multiple concurrent releases through various test environments
- Documented all phases of QA standards & testing processes for future references on MS SharePoint
- Worked with BA to create Test Plans , Traceability Matrixes , Test Cases from Use Cases and DD
- Developed reusable Actions for Patient Online Services (POS) to create Test Scripts using HP QTP/UFT
- Provided timely and up-to-date status of assigned tasks to the QA Manager and Dev Lead
- Determined Severity vs. Priority within HP QC for critical and visible issues after consulting with Dev Lead
- Created Database Test Case & identified requirements in HP QC / ALM for Backend Testing against Oracle
- Created and manually executed Mobile E2E Test Cases for MayoLINK & RaA on Sprints in Scrum
- Provided detailed report and analysis of all defects found from Regression Run to Dev Lead and PM
Software Test Analyst
- Reviewed acceptance criteria and worked with Dev teams to create Test Cases for Manual and Mobile Testing
- Interpreted & analyzed User Cases and legacy systems in order to update and develop Test Cases
- Developed and maintained thorough understanding of product functionality of Walgreens Mobile App
- Participated in formal Requirements Walkthrough Reviews to create Test Artifacts for 340B Complete
- Created well written Manual Test Cases & Test Scripts using HP QTP/UFT with best practices
- Provided Test Execution Status and exported reports to present at Daily Scrum Meetings
- Experienced with analyzing and decomposing requirements and creating test scenarios
- Identified and resolved issues from UAT Testing through HP QC to software developers and project manager
- Automated Test Cases of Balance Rewards by HP UFT & Parameterizing with various data sets
- Logged and tracked defects from HP ALM & Jira and performed Regression Testing for defect fixes
- Developed Functions and Subs in VBScript for Test Scripts using HP QTP/UFT for WBSHS
- Performed QC/ALM Administration tasks for existing and new projects and troubleshooting issues
- Maintained robust set of automated tests for Mobile Testing on multiple native & hybrid apps
- Worked with Devs to gather automation requirements and create automated tests using HP QTP/UFT
- Coordinated multiple projects with offshore & onsite teams to meet test deadlines and expectations
- Supported parallel projects on weekends for short Sprint Releases in Scrum methodology
- Provided testing supports during weekend and nights for enhancement with Off-shore team
Functional Tester - IS
- Developed Test Scenarios , Test Cases , and Test Plans for both Manual & Automation Testing
- Logged and tracked defects from HP Quality Center (QC)/ALM and performed Regression Testing
- Identified and documented problems from nightly Regression Run using HP Quality Center (QC)/ALM
- Ensured test deliverables are complete, organized and delivered in a timely manner to Dev Lead
- Performed Positive and Negative Testing on My Zone & ALLDATA modules and
- Updated Test Execution Reports with results on daily basis and sent to Test Manager and Developer Lead
- Performed cross-browser testing on numerous browsers and versions using Browser Stack
- Performed various testing for My Zone Manual, Functional, Smoke, Regression & Automated, and UAT
- Worked very closely with Dev team for resolution of defects using HP ALM & Jira
- Prepared Test Environment and generated Test Data with offshore team for Automation Framework
- Worked with product development, systems engineering and security engineers to minimize production risks
- Coordinated multiple projects in order to meet QA deadlines as set in Test Plan and expectations from PM
- Intensively used HP ALM to define Releases, specifying Requirements, planning Tests and executing Tests
- Created & executed Test Cases for AutoZonePro, MyZone & ALLDATA modules using HP QC/ALM
- Created Manual Test Cases and Test Data for performing SIT and UAT Testing of LOAN-A-TOOL
- Performed UAT Testing on AutoZonePro & My Zone and assured releases met acceptance from end-users