- Over 6 years of professional IT experience in Software Testing, Test Automation, Quality Assurance, Test Development, Analysis, and Design in a diversity of applications.
- Extensively experienced in Manual & Automated testing on Web & Client - Server Applications.
- Strong Knowledge in designing and execution of Test Cases.
- Proficient in analyzing Business requirements, Test Plans, Test Cases, Test procedures, Test Matrices, Testing standards and Test Scripts.
- Experienced in creating test scripts using WebDriver, Selenium RC, Selenium-IDE, Selenium Grid in Java.
- Experienced in automating test cases using TestNG, and Cucumber with scripting and execution.
- Experienced in Performance Test using Loadrunner, Apache & Nginx.
- Good knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Agile/Scrum and STLC.
- Exposure to Agile & Kanban software development methodology.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services including but not limited to EC2, S3, Cloud-front, IAM, RDS, Cloud Watch.
- Familiar with virtualization tools (VirtualBox, VMware or Docker).
- Expertise in (Software Testing Life Cycle) by analyzing, integrating, testing, and deploying various business applications.
- Experienced in Functional testing, Database Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, and User Acceptance Testing.
- Experienced in creating Test cases based on high-level technical requirements using HP ALM/HP Quality Center.
- Proficient in using HP Quality Center/HP ALM, & Open Source Test Case Management System to store, schedule test cases and report bugs.
- Extensively experienced in using SQL defining and executing SQL queries to prepare the data for Test Cases.
- Experienced in writing Functional scripts using QTP/UFT, & Selenium RC/WebDriver, and identifying all windows, Pages, Objects, Methods and Properties; Custom code Script with Parameterization, programming logic and data driven types.
- Experienced in developing the automated test scripts from manual test cases for regression testing based on the requirement documents using QTP/UFT, Selenium, & Record and Playback such as Selenium IDE.
- Experienced in performing Regression Testing using QTP/UFT & Record and Playback such as Selenium IDE, and interacted with developers to resolve issues using ALM/Quality Center, Zenhub or Trello.
- Experience in preparation & implementation of automated test scripts to perform Regression testing using Selenium.
- Experience in preparation of automated test scripts to perform Regression testing using QTP/UFT, & Selenium Webdriver & Open Source tools such as Selenium IDE; Record & Play.
- Active involvement in preparing a Requirement Traceability Matrix.
- Experienced in reporting software defects and working with business analysts and developers to resolve technical/functional issues.
- Possesses excellent documentation, organization and communication skills with the ability to adapt to new environments & meet stringent deadlines.
- Proficient in manual & automated testing using HP ALM, HP UFT, Selenium Webdriver, & Record and Playback such as Selenium IDE.
Web/Application servers: Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere, JBoss, Jetty, Nginx, Redis
Database: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PL/SQL, MS Access, RDS
Build Tool: AWS CodeBuild, Maven, Jenkins
Version Control Systems:: SVN, Git, Apache Maven, Git Cola, Git Kraken
Frameworks/ Open Source: Mocha, Unittest, TestNG, MVC, Cucumber, Behave
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux/Unix
IDE & Testing Tools: Eclipse, Atom, Jenkins, HP Quick Test Pro, HPE UFT, Test Complete, Sublime, HP ALM, HP UFT, Selenium RC, Selenium Webdriver, Selenium IDE, Katalon Studio
MS Tools: MS Visio, MS Project, MS Excel, MS Office, PowerPoint
Open Source Tools:: Kiwi TCMS, Apache Open Office, LibreOffice Writer, LibreOffice Writer, LibreOffice Draw, LibreOffice Impress, VirtualBox, Vagrant Cloud, Docker, SOAP UI, JMeter, Google Docs
Project Management Tools: HP Quality Center, Zenhub, JIRA, TRACK, Bugzilla
Web Debugging Tools: Findbugs, FirePath, Chropath, Google Dev Tools
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
QA Test Automation Engineer
- Worked with customers, engineers, and internal stakeholders to identify and document defects and operational issues.
- Read and understand API documentation and front-end code.
- Designed and maintained test automation infrastructure including tools, environments, and End to End Test scripts.
- Developed test plans in advance of test automation as part of a comprehensive development roadmap.
- Tracked and reported on the status of bugs & defects and overall code quality.
- Set up and maintained an environment for continuous integration using Jenkins.
- Wrote clear, understandable Test Case and bugs & defects.
- Built & Maintained Test Suite with re-usable Test Scripts using Selenium Webdriver.
- Preparation of the User Acceptance Test and requirements reviews working closely with BA.
- Participated in Triage meetings with internal stakeholders.
- Developed AWS Automation including CI/CD.
- Logged Analysis, & Maintained documentation of production server error log’s reports.
- Monitored Production Server Health of different parameters like System Load, Swap Memory, Hard disk, Apache requests via AWS CloudWatch, & Kibana.
- Reviewed requirements, Test Cases using Zenhub, & linked test cases with the requirements.
- Performed Load & Performance testing as business needs demanded using LoadRunner, Jmeter, & Manual Performance Metrics comparisons with Postman.
- Conducted application sessions for stakeholders & operations personal as needed for project requirements.
- Created scripts using Selenium WebDriver based on Mocha Frameworks with Node.js.
- Responsible for GUI and Functional Testing, using Black box Testing Techniques.
- Provided for QA Test Engineers in automation with Selenium.
- Involved in Offshore team handling.
- Involved in design and development of BDD & DDT automation framework using Selenium Webdriver.
Environment:, MS SQL Server, Angular JS, AWS, Vagrant Cloud, Oracle VirtualBox, PowerPoint, CSS, LibreOffice Suite, UNIX, Windows, LINUX, SOAP UI, JMeter, XML, Python, Behave/Cucumber, Java Script, Mocha, MS Excel, Agile, Kanban, Unittest, LibreOffice, Kiwi TCMS, AMP, PHP.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Test Automation Engineer
- Worked closely with business units to review business requirements and feasibility from the technical perspective and to finalize requirement.
- Analyzed and identified the Test Cases based on design document of the application.
- Reviewed and modified the Test Cases.
- Analyzed existing environment with available documentation and application.
- Helped in Automation Test Plans and functional test plans to organize the QA for the Application.
- Worked closely with Business Analysts and Developers to fill the gaps in the requirements.
- Performed SEO (Search Engine Optimization) testing.
- Performed Functional testing, Regression Testing, Database Testing, Positive Testing, Negative Testing, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Prepared Test Scripts, Test conditions, Test Scenarios into HP ALM.
- Defined requirements, Test Cases using HP ALM, Linked test cases with the requirements.
- Scheduled and executed Manual Test Scripts through HP ALM; involved in Test Execution, reporting any defect in HP ALM.
- Performed backend testing by writing SQL Queries; Wrote advanced T-SQL and PL/SQL statements to verify data Integrity.
- Developed test scripts in UFT & with Selenium Webdriver to perform end to end testing.
- Created a set of re-usable test scripts using Java & Vbscript for UFT & with Selenium Webdriver.
- Developed test scripts using UFT to perform functional and regression testing.
- Developed Descriptive Programming and Maintained Local and Global Object Repository in UFT.
- Assured project meets the defined business requirements and follow defined quality process.
- Responsible for data migration testing and validation.
- Used effective communication to share product and testing knowledge across configuration, development, and test teams.
- Analyzed and resolved issues related to certain complex functionalities with development team.
- Actively participated in walk through, Meetings and interacted with developers for any technical issues.
Environment: T-SQL, PL/SQL, MS Visio, PowerPoint, MS Project, Spring MVC, CSS, SQL Server, MS Office, Windows, SOAP UI, UNIX, VB Script, XML, HP ALM, HP UFT, Selenium Webdriver, Selenium IDE, Java, J2EE, Java Script, MS Excel.
Confidential, Falls Church, VA
- Involved in Development and Execution of Test Plans, Test Cases & Test Scripts by reviewing the business requirements document, and technical specifications document for JAVA & .net respective environments.
- Involved in reviewing Use Cases and Requirements.
- Involved in preparing Test plan methodology.
- Reviewed Use-Cases, Business Rules, and Message Rules.
- Wrote and updated Test cases to identify problems occurred while accessing the Webpage and also responsible to enter and keep track of them.
- Performed manual testing by executing the Test Scripts.
- Performed Smoke, Functional, GUI testing.
- Executed the Test Cases and tracked defects using HP Quality Center.
- Created Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Procedures and Test Cases and tracked defects and enhancement requests using HP Quality Center.
- Used HP Quality Center to execute functional scenarios, bug reporting and bug tracking and view and integrate requirements.
- Extensively used HP Quality Center for defect tracking.
- Used Quality Center to create and attach test results, defect reports and coordinated with development to resolve the issues.
- Expertise in implementation of Automation framework using Selenium.
- Performed backend database testing using and wrote SQL Statements.
- Involved in conducting Functional, Integration, System, and Regression testing using Quick Test Pro.
- Wrote user defined custom functions using VB Script in QTP, & Selenium RC & Webdriver.
- Created automated steps for the update order component in business process testing (BPT) using QTP, & Selenium RC & Webdriver with a design framework.
- Attended daily scrum and formal walkthroughs with business analysts, project managers, team leaders and developers.
- Prepared Consolidated Defect Report at the end of each round of testing.
- Attended daily status meetings to discuss defects and testing progress.
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
- Involved in SOA Analysis and Testing of the application.
- Developed Test Cases and Test Scenarios.
- Documented Test Cases corresponding to business and functional requirements manually.
- Performed different types of Regression, and Data Driven testing.
- Created & maintained Requirements Tractability Matrix (RTM) between Requirements and Test Cases within Quality Center.
- Prepared a Traceability Matrix using Quality Center to test cases to the requirements and defects.
- Tracked, Reviewed, Analyzed and Compared and Stored defected in Quality Center.
- Involved in performing Back-End testing by writing SQL queries to extract the data from SQL and Oracle databases.
- Involved in Database Compatibility Testing to make sure that the application was compatible when the database was upgraded.
- Performed extensive GUI Testing using QTP & Selenium RC.
- Tracked the bugs using QTP and generated reports & Defect metrics.
- Documented the test results and test processes using QTP & Log4j 1.
- Scripted reusable functions, user defined function with VB scripts & Java and used library functions.
- Involved in writing user stories and requirement reviews (Business Analyst Awareness).
- Involved in Offshore team handling.
Environment: Agile, MS Office, UNIX, MS Excel, TOAD, Oracle, SQL Server, Quality Center, QTP, Selenium RC, Java, Java Script, Windows, HTML, MS Visio, TestNG, Maven.