- Software Professional with 5+ Years experience on Functional, Web services, Performance and security testing
- Experienced in designing and developing UI automation frameworks from scratch
- Excellent knowledge in test automation of Front End / Web Applications
- Documentation of Test plans, Test Cases, Test data and Test Scripts for both Windows and Web based applications.
- Designed and implemented different automation frameworks from scratch like Page Object Model, Keyword Driven framework, Data Driven framework and Hybrid framework
- Deep knowledge in defining and developing quality assurance test plans and test cases by analyzing business/technical requirements, system design documents and use case documents.
- Expertise in developing test scenarios, preparing test data, executing test scripts, linking requirements to test cases, creating bug documentation, and reporting test summary.
- Expertise in QA Automation architecture, methodologies, processes and tools
- Solid experience on build management tools like Maven/ANT and continuous Integration tool with Jenkins
- Familiar with AWS, Cloud Foundry, Docker
- Strong back-end testing skills using SQL and experience in extracting and analyzing data by writing basic SQL queries.
- Strong knowledge on Jira tool to manage Scrum Projects and Kanban Projects
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and skills in time management, client relationship and ability to adapt and learn new things quickly.
- Excellent communication, team, interpersonal and judging skills, which facilitate effective communication with functional and technical team.
Testing Tools: Jira, Postman, Jackson API, Cucumber, Selenium, TestNG, Junit, Log4j,Firebug, Chropath, Jmeter
Database: Oracle, MySQL, MS Access, SQL Server, PostgreSQL
Methodologies: Agile, Kanban
API Platforms: Akana, Ocelot, Horizon
Networking: HTTP, HTTPS, SSL
Other tools: Git, Ping, AWS, Cloud Foundry, Jenkins, Docker
Software Development Engineer in Test
- Working for a Fortune 500 company as a contractor and developing their internal events tracking and labor management system. Implementing Full Stack QA Engineering technologies to build enterprise grade applications, platforms
- Writing and maintaining rest API automation test scripts
- Mobile testing in Android / iOS using Appium, UIAutomator, XCUITest
- Developing Web Automation Test cases for the identified automation scenarios
- Performing cross browser automation using Selenium GRID with Docker
- Reviewing the code prepared by other teammates and suggesting improvements if required.
- Running smoke regression suite after every build and publish the detailed reports with the bugs detected
- Running full Automation suite for every Release and analyze the root cause of failed scripts
- Developing Page Object Model Design Selenium framework on TestNG Platform
- Using build management tool Maven in the framework for batch triggering of Test cases
- Integrating complete framework with CI Tool Jenkins for scheduling the Test cases
- Maintaining the Selenium & Java automation code and resources in source control Git, over the time for improvements and new features
QA Automation Engineer
- Performed smoke, functional, regression, exploratory, acceptance, API and release testing during different stages of application development.
- Collaborated with engineering and product management teams to define QA team priorities, proactively review release schedules and testing status.
- Developed test cases and test plans based on business requirements, functional and technical specifications and maintaining existing test cases based on code changes and enhancements in TestRail.
- Wrote SQL queries for back-end testing and performing API testing for story validation.
- Performed defect root cause analysis by investigating logs in Splunk and browser developer tools.
- Participated in customer’s calls to establish best solution that addresses requirements and provides business value.
- Conducted daily/weekly meetings with the QA team to review task progress, mitigate risks.
- Supervised and providing guidance for on-site and offshore testing teams as well as coordinating their work.
- Prepared weekly status report to share with the clients and business partners.
- Reviewed daily automation test results and providing feedback on test coverage for further improvements.
- Maintained existing front end automated scripts utilizing Selenium WebDriver, TestNG.
- Being on the production deployment rotation and working with Jenkins for deployments.
- Participated in daily standups, sprint planning and retrospective meetings.
Confidential, San Diego
Software QA Engineer
- Comprehensively handled QA process (weekly sprint) in an Agile environment along with releases on demand for critical projects.
- Tested frontend and backend applications.
- Tested in-house and developed APIs (RESTful, RPC) for mobile applications and consumer site.
- Experienced in working on applications in AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Used JIRA in filing bugs along with determining urgency level and regular follow up with developers ensuring that resolution goes out within specific timeline.
- Experienced in Ad hoc, integration, regression, smoke tests for different products.
- Performed extensive Ad hoc, Regression and Smoke testing